Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Black Water  (Read 1099 times)

lyteyr

Black Water
« on: April 02, 2017, 07:14:13 AM »

Good Say,

First and foremost I want to thank everyone at SAS and Hangar 19 - especially Monty - for all the work and time that was put in to take us from the 4.07 out of the box version to the beauty and versatility of BAT.  And I thought CUP was the cat's meow.  I also want to thank the forum moderators and the forum community for getting me out of countless jams!!

I did the install of BATE08 thru 09B...flawless install, but I find it I keep my conf.ini intactct from BATE07, and my in game settings as they were - High Detail thru Perfect, I now notice the water is ink black and lifeless.  The lifelike water detail from Water=4 by Carsmaster when it was a GME option, is no longer evident.  If I change the in game setting in Landscape Detail to Excellent rather than Perfect (as it was), the black disappears but so does the wave motion and sun glare.

I,ve made all the conf.ini and edits to BATMODS as instructed, but I am wondering is there a cnf.ini out there that I could try?  A lot for one post, but thanks for reading it.

lyteyr

lyteyr

Re: Black Water
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 06:05:53 PM »

SOLVED!! Thank you vp, your link was spot on.  Also, thanks to Mike for his conf.ini and everyone who contributed in the Inside the CONF.INI thread.

lyteyr
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 26 queries.