Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: BoM 40% OFF until March 6 2017  (Read 4909 times)

LuseKofte

Re: BoM 40% OFF until March 6 2017
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 04:41:09 PM »

They need more customers, it is the hard cold fact. Kuban is draining them for money. Kuban will bring in things they need for Pasific , but Pasific is a totally different matter. It is all new, they need a bigger crowd to fund their production.
I hope they manage

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 11:54:07 PM »

I hope so too.
They could get rid of several tedious jobs if they'd push open the door for modding just a tiny bit, maybe to allow "controlled" modding through an SDK which would allow modders to contribute their works to 777 for official integration within the game.
They can, of course, simply ignore the few thousand modders out there and do everything on their own, but in that case frankly there's no point in complaining about lack of customers and/or manpower.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

LuseKofte

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2017, 04:45:12 AM »

I agree on that one, they are going to have mods allowed, but I think that is only for sounds and effects and such things. To me BOX series is a modern form of IL 2 1946 . The whole shebang is not really more advanced than Olegs original ambition. But for 3 D artist and FM coders, I think they would have their hands ful

jeanba

• Modder
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 06:25:15 AM »

I hope so too.
They could get rid of several tedious jobs if they'd push open the door for modding just a tiny bit, maybe to allow "controlled" modding through an SDK which would allow modders to contribute their works to 777 for official integration within the game.
They can, of course, simply ignore the few thousand modders out there and do everything on their own, but in that case frankly there's no point in complaining about lack of customers and/or manpower.

Best regards - Mike
Jason told they planned to do so.
A little like for RoF
Not like "1946", but it is a step forward

dyingtofly

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2017, 09:06:56 AM »

theres  a  Window of opportunity again.

"IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad editions are 50% OFF and Battle of Moscow editions are 40% OFF, while Fw 190 A-3 and La-5 Collector Planes are 50% OFF and P-40E-1 and MC.202 are 33% OFF. And the entire Rise of Flight lineup is 66% OFF. The Steam sale will end on April 10th while the discounts in our store will be active until 9:00 GMT April 15th."

Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.' Benny Hill (1924-1992)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 29 queries.