Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: SAS Engine MOD 2.8.20 western & JC's Merge Effect (Beta) Full-pack 25/Jul/2020  (Read 160830 times)

Hubberranz

• Modder

Here is a white sleeping Arc...  "would be nice to control YE on/off in a mission"... so far no success with chiefs... new eng.mod 20170403...
..damage to red Meteor done earlier by blue side; ..now in RTB.
 Note the 3 red Fulmars "fuel 0"  on deck; two SW2 took off with bombs/flares + 2 Fulmars with fuel tank; catapult strength 14 raised to 16: to avoid a seawall in front ( ..that needs 15 ).

Beacon Radio is  ON.     ( because it's not a "friendly" ship ! ) .. any more IDEAS/solutions ?

SAS~Gerax

• SAS Team

Western, please do not forget to have a eye on this (F-100 refuel):
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,53330.msg595126.html#msg595126

i7-13700K, MSI RTX4090, Kingston 64GB, Asus Z790-P, Crucial SSD 1TB, Kingston SSD 4TB;

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog

Hello Western, I have now upgraded all the jet airplanes which I needed to upgrade from your and Vegas updates.
but
I keep getting a 20% crash using your latest SAS Engine MOD 2.7.3 w Full-pack 03/Apr/2017
with no additional effects added.

I seem to have a "TypeLaserSpotter" missing (?)
Game keeps crashing and I have already checked and deleted all files which you suggest to remove that may cause a crash.

What you suggest I do next?

Hashed filename of "TypeLaserSpotter.class" is "1BA17EC2269DE08A".

It maybe contained in Engine MOD folder of ver 03rd/Apr./2017 .... ?

SAS~Gerax

• SAS Team

Just a guess:
Max, did you what is adviced in 1st post?:

Please delete these three classfiles from your game folder by yourself before installing Engine MOD.
 1BA17EC2269DE08A , B7210FEA03EED97A , E0E67F32DBEC4160
i7-13700K, MSI RTX4090, Kingston 64GB, Asus Z790-P, Crucial SSD 1TB, Kingston SSD 4TB;

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!

I have deleted my posts from here because it is not the fault of this Engine-mod package,
this engine mod is working good,
but
the big error I was having , was coming from the recent addition to my game of the US_Marines_Aviation pack (F-18 + AV-8B),
which is causing alot of crashes in my game.
So I have removed that new version and re-installed the old version I was using and everything
is working as it should.
So the problem is NOT with this Engine Mod  :) I am happy to say.

Take note = The US_MArine Aviation Pack for the F-18 Hornet + AV-8B HarrierII is going through
a big upgrade and many tests must be done.
So it may also cause some problems with your game. It needs more testing.
Dont panic.

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

mikojan3

i had problem with all version ,the sim worked few minutes and crashes , i must reboot few minutes and crashes with all missions , the just version without problems for my bat installation is the old version jceffect western patch installed in the old cup, i have extracted the sas engine in this folder and worked very fine with all effect that i love, i don t know the version of this one but worked very fine with beautifull effect the same version worked very very fine in vpmedia i don t understand what is the problem i have tested all without classfile but not change the situation .

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder

In my VP-Modpack I am using this version.... which for my game is more stable

! 00_SAS Common Utils_v1.09_13042017
! 00_US_JetCockpitCommonMaterials_19032017
! 01_SAS_EngineMod2.7.3wNoadditionaleffects_03042017 .... (Which I instaled in 03-04-2017) + Simple Engine MOD 2.7.3w , no additional visual / sound effects version.
! 02_WeaponsPack_Generation_19032017_withpatch
! 03_Vegas_WeaponsPack_v1.3_23092016

mikojan3

ahhhh maybe is this my error grr, because i have renamed the original engine mod with (-) and i have just the patch of western shit ,uff say me this 2 engine mod and engine mod western patch i must have togheter or what?

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog

Now this topic releases not a patch, but a full package.

Sometimes I release patches applying on my full package one version previous, though.

mikojan3

thanxs for the reply western :P :P. i have just your full package in my bat dropped in folder waw2  but worked only few minute and crashed, but if i have the old package of cup  in jceffect worked very fine, i don t know why i have this effect with the new package .i have tested 2.72 -2.73 but i have the same situation crash later few minutes.

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog

New full package is in 1st - 2nd posts.

Fixing DiffFM loading bug, with big help of SAS~Storebror.
Aircrafts no more explode in 2nd / 3rd mission starting.

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder

thanxs for the reply western :P :P. i have just your full package in my bat dropped in folder waw2  but worked only few minute and crashed, but if i have the old package of cup  in jceffect worked very fine, i don t know why i have this effect with the new package .i have tested 2.72 -2.73 but i have the same situation crash later few minutes.

Mikojan3, may I suggest for you to name these important folders the way I named mine for my game.
I added the words   ! 00_   and then the name of the mod-pack, and then the date I have installed them so I can
keep track of how recent the package was made.
Example = ! 00_US_JetCockpitCommonMaterials_19032017
See also my post on Reply #162

This way they will be loaded in first order as the game starts. These will not effect other airplane mods, but only
the modern jets which need these packs for them to work.

I am not sure how BAT is put together, since I am still using the VP-Modpack for game version 4.12 (but with
alot of new mods) but you could test it in your game and see if this works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Western and also SAS~Storebror  for the new upgrade.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 38   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 25 queries.