Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Operation Váli (Native CUP Campaing)  (Read 8469 times)

solotk

Re: Operation Váli (Native CUP Campaing)
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2017, 07:30:00 PM »

Hi Aioros

I'm currently running BAT clean and fully patched. Unfortunately, on Mission 1 my Storch crashes as soon as the mission is loaded, as in it seems to fall about 20 feet and my passenger gets very shouty in German :(

Is this a common problem?

Best regards

solotk

Aioros

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2017, 08:40:24 PM »

Sorry for the late answer solot. It is indeed a very uncommon problem, I'm also up to date with BAT (with level 9 and the first check point installed https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,54653.0/topicseen.html),but for me mission 1 is loading perfectly, sadly right now I don't have enough time to check thoroughly this situation, the next saturday I will attempt again a fresh installation of the campaign to see If I can reproduce the bug that you are experiencing. meanwhile try to check your log file for errors and try to do some troubleshooting by yourself, maybe you can try to modify the mission with the guidelines given in the readme to achieve a positive result.

But don't worry I'm going to update the campaign to use the B.A.T. Retrospective Skin Collection v2and the new FMB objects from BAT, to add even more enjoyment to the campaign, create an even shorter installation process and in general take advantage of the goodies of BAT.
Only change is constant.

solotk

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2017, 02:20:51 PM »

Many thanks for your reply Aioros, I look forward to seeing if you find anything. In the interim, I'll boot it up this weekend and take a closer look.

Kind regards

solotk
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 29 queries.