Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: VP Modpack Tiger Flybys addon  (Read 74202 times)

SolomonGunn

Re: VP Modpack Tiger Flybys addon
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2018, 11:21:28 AM »

I like most things about this mod, new gun sounds, flaps, gear, and love the sound other planes make when they fly past, it adds a whole new level of immersion and it's an outstanding work BUT I really miss the engine startup style and sound that came with VPmodpack, jiver's I believe. And the engine flames could be toned down a little I think.

hadji4

« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2018, 03:27:10 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem after installing the mod Tiger_Flybys_VPmod_v2 while downloading the companies at 89% , flight to the desktop ???
I'm using IL2-1946_412_VPmodpack кто нибудь может помочь?

steven197106

• Observer
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2018, 01:08:14 AM »

Dave , Have you got Tiger Flybys addon working with graphics extender, https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,58926.0.html
i7-5820k CPU 3.30gHZ, 16 GB ram, RTX 2080 Graphic card, 49" CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, VKB- T-Rudders Mk.III pedals, VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick with VPC Desk Mount, VPC Extensions Set with a thrustmaster warthog grip on the stick, saitek TPM System, thrustmaster warthog throttle,

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2018, 02:38:45 AM »

Have not tried it Steve

MrGronx

« Reply #136 on: November 18, 2018, 02:27:48 PM »

Hey there!

Really loving the mod. I have a question (do correct me if I'm asking this in the wrong place): is it possible to have a specific set of flybys for the excellent Ranwers Lancaster? I have enough audio literacy to create the raw audio of the flybys themselves, but I don't know how to integrate it into the game itself.

Currently running v4.12.2

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2018, 01:48:32 AM »

I am guessing the Lancaster uses the rolls royce merlin engine prs. With 2 or more engines the sound file will b the mosquitoflyby.prs To start off your modding journey look inside that prs file to see the names of the wav files it is calling for. Make up your sound files and name them the same then drop them into the my_samples folder.

Have fun !

Do it this way first as implementing it into the class file will b out of your limit at this stage ok

tmansteve

« Reply #138 on: December 15, 2018, 12:01:57 PM »

I cant wait to hear these great sounds again, its been so long. Could someone tell me if I need to remove jivers sounds to allow the flybys?

Cheers

shardana

« Reply #139 on: December 15, 2018, 12:23:33 PM »

Hi all, I'd like to know if there's a way to use this mod with graphic extender, the problem is that you need to set different water settings in conf, 4 or 1depending if you are using Ge or not as it doesn't like water 4.......

blackshark

« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2018, 09:33:19 AM »

sorry to ask, but English is not my native language; so in post 1:

a) https://www.mediafire.com/file/o35vkqki5ogs9v6/Tiger_Flybys_VPmod_NoFOV.7z   -> is only "tiger flyby" mod and nothing else for VPmedia, right ?

b) https://www.mediafire.com/file/d6rd9k1og8fb31p/Tiger_Flybys_VPmod_v2.0.7z      -> is all the DaveB mod, ie "tiger flyby + other DaveB features"  for VPmedia ?

c)  https://www.mediafire.com/file/6o6bz812euyg970/Tiger_Flybys_HSFX703_v2.0.7z  -> is all the DaveB mod (tiger flyby + other features) for HSF7; but is there a version "only tiger flyby" for HSFX ?

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2018, 11:19:55 AM »

tmansteve: The flyby mod is used in partner with jivers sound. The noFOV is used with that mod by choice. If u use v2.0 u can leave jivers sound but the my_sounds, my_presets folders will take precedence.

shardana: Not tested with il2ge. If it wont work then someone else can try, as I'm not interested, sorry

blackshark: a) no, the noFOV is a choice used with the Tiger_Flybys_VPmod.7z which must be installed first. 
                 b) correct.
                 c) no.

Cheers DaveB

blackshark

« Reply #142 on: December 22, 2018, 09:14:27 AM »

Hi Dave, thank you very much for your work

In installed it in hsfx too and i like it very much ....

may I ask you a thing about Tiger Flyby in a DBW campaign ? tiger's flyby works fine in my DBW, but today I installed an old beautiful campaing (USS Enterprise) and almost all planes (F4F, dauntless, etc) do not have any flyby sound with tiger installed, but if i remove flyby they have their normal flyby sound ... so I think that there could be an easy (? not easy for me anyway) way to use another F4F flyby sound to the F4F of that campaign ... do you think there is an easy way to do it ?

anyway thank you very much for your mod

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #143 on: December 22, 2018, 03:19:31 PM »

My mod was made for a 412 environment. DBW is for an earlier version so not compatible. I would suggest you source an original Tigers sound mod for your game.
That said you say you have it working therefor running a campaign should not affect the mod so I'm not sure what is the cause, never heard of this before. Maybe others that have seen this can help solve it

Cheers DaveB
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 27 queries.