Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flying Tigers Battle for Rangoon - updated  (Read 9313 times)

solotk

Re: Flying Tigers Battle for Rangoon - updated
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 06:41:16 PM »

Beautifully crafted and scripted, lots of nice little touches. the airfields are particularly well done to my eye. Love the way the pairs (and simultaneous 2nd runway) take-off is done, like the little bits of action happening on the ground in their own world. I've made my maps a little busier as I love airfield activity going on, but all in all this is a must have campaign and map. Thank you CT :)

CzechTexan

• Modder
  • TEXAS, USA
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 04:50:40 PM »

Beautifully crafted and scripted, lots of nice little touches. the airfields are particularly well done to my eye. Love the way the pairs (and simultaneous 2nd runway) take-off is done, like the little bits of action happening on the ground in their own world. I've made my maps a little busier as I love airfield activity going on, but all in all this is a must have campaign and map. Thank you CT :)

rollnloop & solotk,  I'm so happy to see such nice reviews for both the campaign and the map.  It's a nice feeling to know my work is not in vain  :P

vegetarian

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2017, 04:41:03 AM »

This is an excellent campaign, with a good mix of interception and ground attack missions. I just completed it using VP Modpack with added aircraft. It was so immersive that it piqued my interest to find out more about the 1942 invasion of Burma - that's how well written and interesting the campaign was!

I came to curse the Ki 27's - they swarm around like hyperactive blowflies and were just as hard to swot! Definitely keep high and boom 'n zoom only to stay alive in your Warhawk.

Congratulations and thank you CzechT.

Former_Older

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2017, 02:08:04 PM »

I've been fixated on the AVG for 40 years or so.

Fun stuff from CT. If only the AI would bnz those I-97s!

Mr. Snafu

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2020, 09:04:07 PM »

This looks to be an amazing campaign.  I'm a returning IL2 vet from days long gone and was wondering where should I put the mods that you listed.  I was able to get the mission in the US folder but the map and planes I'm at a loss.  Would anyone know the correct placement?

buckdanny

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 02:06:35 AM »

If you install BAT, you can play the campaign. BAT contains the map, Ki 51 and KI 46.

Mr. Snafu

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2020, 08:15:25 AM »

If you install BAT, you can play the campaign. BAT contains the map, Ki 51 and KI 46.

Thanks so much!  I'll give it a go!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 25 queries.