Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Objects and characters developed by Geezer for "First Eagle" adapted for IL-2 Sturmovik.  (Read 20268 times)

propnut27

dona

• Modder

Mission_bug

• Modder

Great to know you guys are enjoying the objects in your own games, makes the work worth all the effort. 8)

There is now a additional link in the first post containing more of Istvan's awesome texture work this time for the destroyed
buildings and other objects:

These are intended to replace the placeholder dark texture used in the main upload. ;)

The link contains both meshes and textures and you can safely open up the zip and navigate to the object folders and
copy and paste them to overwrite what is in your existing ones.

Note:

In the main download are separate versions of the dead objects not included in the Istvan download and if you actually use
those you will also have to add the new textures to them as well.  To do that, once you have copied and pasted Istvan's
upload rename those folders by prefixing them with the word 'Dead' and remove the live versions inside before you copy and
paste again.

Strictly speaking those objects are not needed as you can apply the destruction brush to the main objects to create the dead
effect in your missions but I use them for developing the models so usually include them in the upload.

Thank you very much to Istvan for his continued help with this project, his contribution is greatly appreciated. 8)

Take care.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

CzechTexan

• Modder
  • TEXAS, USA

Airbourne is missing Hangar 5... https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,52477.msg571280.html#msg571280

Did he miss something in the download?

Airbourne

• Nil Desperandum

No, no, he is missing hangar_05. It is not the same.

stanislao

• Modder

:)      ;)
Dear Mission_bug hello, I do not know if you've noticed that on Combact-Ace have appeared numerous objects added by Gezeer under the heading: Euro-objects ... not that you would have time and want to translate them into a mod Il2 to the delight of us all. .. but maybe if I remember correctly, Geezer had not much liked last time .. oh well it's just an idea. thanks again for your contribution!

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!

What?

What?

No McDonalds Hamburger Restaurant?

I will soon fix that problem !!   :D

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

stanislao

• Modder

:)   ;D     :D   
Of course my friend, I hope that there will be also a pub and especially a beautiful whorehouse to the delight of fighters ...  ;)    8)

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!

:)   ;D     :D   
Of course my friend, I hope that there will be also a pub and especially a beautiful whorehouse to the delight of fighters ...  ;)    8)

I already have those pubs and "houses of ill repute", but I have not posted them yet. Sorry Stanislao.
The big problem with my model versions is ,
 I have sexy ladies hanging out the window with their boobies showing and
drunk guys pissing on the walls in the rear of the pub, its TERRIBLY shocking for the children to see  :P  :D

Its all Rated R

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

Plowshare

• Modder

.... with their boobies showing....

Where's the "R" rating in that?

dona

• Modder

Nice shoes!! :P

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..

Blue Swede Shoes!
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 24 queries.