Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: JSGME RESTORE POINT-CUP  (Read 20880 times)

bergkamp

• If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist
  • Modder
Re: JSGME RESTORE POINT-CUP
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2016, 06:21:34 AM »

Nobody else has reported this but if I have #CUP_00-PALsHUDConfig-v4121 activated in JSGME, I cannot quit out of the main back to desktop after running a mission in QMB or FMB.

Code: [Select]
found
FM called 'FlightModels/Do217K-2.fmd' is being loaded from Alternative File: 'gui/game/buttons'
1>mp_dotrange FRIENDLY DOT 15.0 COLOR 10.0 RANGE 10.0 TYPE 8.0 ID 6.0 NAME 8.0 ALTICON 0.1 ALTSYMBOL + ALTCOLOR 0
1>mp_dotrange FOE DOT 15.0 COLOR 10.0 RANGE 10.0 TYPE 8.0 ID 6.0 NAME 0.01 ALTICON 0.1 ALTSYMBOL + ALTCOLOR 0
Mission: QuickQMBPro/CUP-Berlin/CUP-Berlinrednonea00.mis is Playing
INTERNAL ERROR: Can't open file 'PaintSchemes/Pilots/photo.bmp'
warning: no files : music/inflight
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
at com.maddox.il2.engine.Renders.SaveStereoSettings(Unknown Source)
at com.maddox.il2.engine.Config.save(Unknown Source)
at com.maddox.il2.game.MainWin3D.endApp(MainWin3D.java:168)
at com.maddox.il2.game.Main.exec(Main.java:468)
at com.maddox.il2.game.GameWin3D.main(GameWin3D.java:235)

With this unselected, everything else is fine.

Best Regards,

Bergkamp

markino

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2016, 06:58:36 AM »

Hi Simon, many thanks for your reply! All works fine in WAW now, but in the other modules, DOF, TGA and TJA I have several problems.
I post the report in CUP lounge section due to other modules involved.

Ciao!

Marco

VonWaffen

• Modder
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2016, 04:53:16 PM »

ReplyQuote from berkgamp
Nobody else has reported this but if I have #CUP_00-PALsHUDConfig-v4121 activated in JSGME, I cannot quit out of the main back to desktop after running a mission in QMB or FMB.

Same here...  cannot close the game easily with HudConfig

Also cannot use mission pro combo  without sound set 02 activated game freez to 30% when loading a quick
The enemy is stupid. Believing it's us the enemy,when it's him

Marsouin

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2016, 05:20:29 AM »

Hello,

I had the same problem : if I have #CUP_00-PALsHUDConfig-v4121 activated in JSGME, I cannot quit out of the main back to desktop. I have disabled it and it looks ok.

Bye.

Marsouin

Draken

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2016, 12:15:07 PM »

I installed only #JTW module , doing restore points , but I did not delete the #CUP folders in jsgmemods . Is it a problem ?

KevinHoggard

• Missioneer
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2016, 01:54:43 PM »

I installed only #JTW module , doing restore points , but I did not delete the #CUP folders in jsgmemods . Is it a problem ?

From the 1st page:
INSTALL:
DISABLE ALL JSGME OPTIONS

ENTER Il2/JSGMEMODS FOLDER AND DELETE ALL FOLDERS PREFIXED '#CUP'

UNZIP/UNRAR JSGME RESTORE POINT-CUP STRAIGHT TO IL2 MAIN DIRECTORY

RE-ENABLE JSGME OPTIONS TO TASTE.

So who knows if you didn't follow the install instructions????
4th Generation Intel

Marsouin

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2016, 02:57:05 PM »

Hello,

I did that twice and twice the same problem.

Marsouin

bergkamp

• If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist
  • Modder
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2016, 04:24:48 AM »

Ok, hands up. How stupid am I? Don't have the VisualMod9 and HUDConfig enabled together. Sometimes I forget to read properly what is in front of me|| :-[ :-[

Marsouin

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2016, 11:58:46 AM »

Hello,

It's ok now, i have actived only HUDConfig. By the way, thanks a lot for your work and happy new year to all SAS members.

Marsouin

Draken

« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2016, 12:57:17 PM »

From the 1st page:
INSTALL:
DISABLE ALL JSGME OPTIONS

ENTER Il2/JSGMEMODS FOLDER AND DELETE ALL FOLDERS PREFIXED '#CUP'

UNZIP/UNRAR JSGME RESTORE POINT-CUP STRAIGHT TO IL2 MAIN DIRECTORY

RE-ENABLE JSGME OPTIONS TO TASTE.

So who knows if you didn't follow the install instructions????

I followed the instructions given before january 21st because I installed the game before this day .

This instruction appeared only on january 21st :
" ENTER Il2/JSGMEMODS FOLDER AND DELETE ALL FOLDERS PREFIXED '#CUP' "

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2016, 07:19:27 PM »

Nevermind, we all make mistakes, me included.  The beauty of C.U.P. is its flexibility.  These JSGME Options are a way of tuning the sim in a simple way.  Some of the Options have been improved quite a lot since we started a year ago so I think its best to totally get rid of the old ones.

The new layout in JSGME is very tidy now.  All of the options are grouped together and easier to understand.

It used to be a real pain to have to go through these each time but now I see them as easy to choose options.

Panter

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2016, 08:02:15 AM »

Thanks a lot!

I've just found a weird little problem ... but I don't know if I'm the only one.

#CUP_00-PALsVisualMOD9-v4122 by SAS~Benitomuso

I get the bottom left-hand-side windows with the speed, alt and heading but I do NOT get the bottom right-hand-side window and the text appears as in the traditional way:in the middle on the right side.  o_O

IsnĀ“t that strange?

There are many versions of VisualMOD9 knocking about.  The one I provided is the most stable across hundreds of hours of testing.  The right hand window is awful in other versions.  In the version I have the text for 'gear down', 'flaps up' etc, disappears in a few seconds.  The right side is generally clear.

The previous version you mention shipped with TGA Part-04.  However, the right hand window frame remains even when there is no text.  It can't be toggled off like the other windows.  It stays there, marring the view, all the time, spoiling screenshots, getting in the way, I hate it.

VisualMOD9 is essential for the features it adds to the moving map and the bombsight - Pablo's bomb-sight Mod is way better than TD's IMHO.  But you also need to be able to toggle all windows off when they are not in use.  The version included here does just that.
I am having similliar problem wiht  VisualMOD9.   Problem is:  I am missing both side window,  left hand - side window and  also right - hand side window. Bombsight  does not wokr ( I mean infor about angel and so on) .  Maybe I made something wrong.    I can  not see speed and alt. Only if I will change  in menu HUD  to  " gauge.     This issue has started with update  WAW 12,   After this update I hade  only   rigth  side window ( example, gear down, flaps), no speed and alt  but now   I have clear  screen :).  Maybe I am doing something wrong.    I am installing CUP again  step by step, according manual  , after installing WAW 12 , I  have same issue.   Thx  for your help, I know I am newbie :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 31 queries.