Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: He112  (Read 2008 times)

David Prosser

He112
« on: January 06, 2016, 08:57:39 PM »

Molva at Avia Skins made a He100 recently.I'm very eager to support their work. I made a single mission for it in DBW, as it wouldn't work in CUP. From now on, all missions and campaigns will be released in CUP if at all possible. I presume HE100 really means HE 112. Whichever, people have been asking for one for ages. You can't apply markings, and the wing mounted 20mm cannons don't work. So the plane is a WIP.

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=2258

EHood

• Supporter
Re: He112
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 10:26:49 PM »

The He 112 and the "He 113" were two very different machines. The true designation of the latter was He 100. The 8-113 designation was originally assigned, briefly, to the aircraft which was later re-designated as He 118. Some He 100s were referred to in the press as either "He 112U" or "He 113," but this was for propaganda purposes. The intent was to confuse, and the confusion persists to this day.

Not incidentally, the He 100 never had cannon mounted in the wings. It was planned to have an MG 151, in its original, 15mm caliber, as a motor cannon, with one MG 17, to eventually be replaced by one MG 131, in each wing. Long story short, all armed He 100s had an MG 17 in each wing, and at least one of the He 100s exported to Russia carried a third MG 17 mounted to fire through the propeller shaft in lieu of a motor-cannon. Evidence to hand indicates that no MG 151s were actually fitted. Shortly after the invasion of Poland, Goering's office suggested using the MG FF as a motor-cannon, but I don't know if any were installed.

The He 112 A and He 112 B would themselves be a worthwhile additions to CUP. This is especially true for the B version, which was flown in combat by the Condor Legion in the SCW, and by Romania, Hungary, and Spain (from Morocco) during WWII.

The He 100 would also be a great addition. Having spent more than twenty years researching the type, I'm naturally very curious about the Aviaskins version.
If the brakes don't stop it, something will.

The Radge

• Modder
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 11:24:51 PM »

Molva at Avia Skins made a He100 recently.

Umm... Not sure 'bout this. Could you please give a link?

KingTiger503

• Legendary History Luftwaffe Elite Ace ,,, FAC# 53
  • Supporter
  • KT503 Elite
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 11:29:18 PM »

They not Finish yet, but it still WIP, It will take Days, Weeks, or months. to Complete the He-113,
My Greatest and Best Regards KT503

David Prosser

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 01:00:14 AM »

Oscarito

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 02:00:13 AM »

Yeah!!
My dream is coming true... :P
v4.12+MA 5.3 - Win 7

The Radge

• Modder
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 02:38:55 AM »

http://forum.aviaskins.com/showthread.php?t=4245

here it is.

Not Molva, as I said: 101tfs: 3D model
You can notice it here:
Btw, I said that I can do the gear mechanization, but not sure if I will able to do it (have own projects, too...)

David Prosser

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 04:30:53 AM »

My bad, whoever did it deserves credit.

EHood

• Supporter
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2016, 10:14:07 AM »

Been hesitant to say anything, but my book on the type, published in 2007, is probably still available somewhere. My file on the type has doubled in size since the book was published. The text has been revised where necessary, and I've spent many months working on a new and much-expanded set of drawings, this toward a corrected and expanded edition of the book. The new drawings contain many revisions. A few corrections are fairly obvious, but most are not.

Speaking of drawings, I suspect that whoever has been working on the Aviaskins version used this three-view, published sometime during the 1970s in a Russian modeling magazine, MHobby, for the overall outlines and surface details:

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,24461.msg521922.html#msg521922

The overall outlines of the aviaskins rendition are very good, but there are a number of errors in the MHobby three-view, particularly in the respective sizes and locations of surface details.  I know nothing of creating such models, but I would be happy to supply more information to whoever is working on this. My information includes many details of the fuselage and engine bay structures, close-ups of the main instrument panel and port side of the cockpit interior, and details of the empennage, undercarriage and main wheel wells. I have yet to find a complete view of the starboard side of the cockpit, or very many details of the internal wing structure, but I now have the major dimensions of the wing and control surfaces, and diagrams showing the  layout of wing ribs and spars. I can also supply detailed diagrams showing the correct sizes and locations of the national insignia, most of which, owing to the surface cooling systems, were in odd locations. Unless a set of custom-made default markings could be produced, any skins for this type would pretty much have to include the national insignia.

If the brakes don't stop it, something will.

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 04:47:36 PM »

Just spotted this, and downloaded same,but let me understand the plane or the mission ( or obviously both)won't work in CUP install? ;)

David Prosser

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 06:28:33 PM »

If the pics can be digitized, put them on Mediafire , or something. Or you could join Avia Skins. they have an English section. Plus, Chrome will translate the site.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 26 queries.