Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44]   Go Down

Author Topic: PS_Self Stationary Planes Thread all periods of aviation.  (Read 102329 times)

Mission_bug

• Modder
Re: PS_Self Stationary Planes Thread all periods of aviation.
« Reply #516 on: April 03, 2024, 10:09:17 AM »

Hello guys, there is a new link in the first page. ;)

SAAB_B17A and B:

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Piotrek1

• SAS IL BYTES BACK
« Reply #517 on: April 04, 2024, 12:29:35 PM »

Thank you very much, Pete

dona

• Modder
« Reply #518 on: April 04, 2024, 02:55:47 PM »

Thanks Pete!!

genXgamer

« Reply #519 on: May 03, 2024, 08:22:19 PM »

May I request Martin Maryland, need to shoot up Vichy French.
Go in quickly - Punch hard - Get out!

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #520 on: May 04, 2024, 01:49:09 AM »

Hello genXgamer, there is a stationary with the Maryland that Epervier released in his section for the 409 users, that mod and the stationary are what I use in my 4.12 with ModAct 5.30. ;)

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,70982.0.html

The stationary is actually in the mod and does not appear in his stationary planes section here in the ModWork area. :o

Take care and be safe.

Wioshjing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

genXgamer

« Reply #521 on: May 04, 2024, 02:05:10 AM »

Thanks mate

I'll give it a try and hope those who play my mission won't be put off by having to install it.

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #522 on: May 04, 2024, 06:15:37 AM »

Thanks mate

I'll give it a try and hope those who play my mission won't be put off by having to install it.

The stationary is actually installed in the same way anything I make would be, the files in the mod download for the stationary are in a separate folder with its own install instructions so there should be no problem there as far as I know, if the mission is for BAT then the Maryland is in there I think so only the stationary to install. ;)

If needs be I can make a version for you if the install you are going to use has a Maryland with different air entries than the one from Epervier, it is not a problem but I figured his would be the one used in BAT and that is the game version most use now for mission building, if you tell me what install you have and you can show me the full air entry for the Maryland you actually have in there then I can take a look and see if there are differences with the way the stationary is named and if necessary make a separate one for you.

Take care and be safe.

genXgamer

« Reply #523 on: May 05, 2024, 12:04:20 AM »

Hi Pete

These are the two Marylands we have in B.A.T.

Maryland-MkII                            air.MARTIN_167                         1 NOINFO  usa01  SUMMER

Martin167F                               air.MARTIN_167F                        1 NOINFO   usa01   SUMMER

I could probably distribute Epervier's SSP with the mission.
I had forgotten about this pack, which was installed during my VP Modpack days.

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #524 on: May 05, 2024, 02:56:26 AM »

Hello genXgamer, I just tried the Epervier/IES stationary files in my BAT and nothing. o_O

As I had recommended you use these I thought it better to make sure all was well but no go, I also added the Epervier/IES version of the Maryland in as well just in case Andy had installed an earlier version of the mod in BAT and that did not show either. :o

The entries for the stationary are as I would have used so it must be a different version, possibly the original release, the one Gabriel uses is an update by him and the IES team and so there is obviously something different if it does not show, maybe I have something missing in my BAT install so I will make a stationary myself and see what happens and report back. ;)

Edit: It seems the Martin in my BAT install is not loading, either version, neither does the Epervier/IES one, I assumed that Andy used the updated version when he installed this in BAT hence why I pointed you to that mod for the stationary, can you check your own BAT install and report back please?

The Epervier/IES pack and stationary planes are working in my ModAct 5.30.

Take care and be safe.

genXgamer

« Reply #525 on: May 05, 2024, 06:44:12 AM »

G'day Pete

After reading your updated reply at 10 o'clock, I thought it would be best to jump on my PC and test tonight rather than make you wait 12 hours or more for a response.

I can confirm both stationary variants from the IES pack (v 1.12) work in my B.A.T. 4.2.1 install.

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #526 on: May 05, 2024, 11:08:35 AM »

I can confirm both stationary variants from the IES pack (v 1.12) work in my B.A.T. 4.2.1 install.

Okay, thank you very much for that, good to know all is well for you and you can go ahead with the mission release without any worries. 8)

Now I need to find out why my BAT install does not show anything. :(

Edit: Looking through the few added folders I have in BAT I remembered a previous issue with an aircraft and it turned out to be the Ranwers Pilot models, once I disabled the Maryland folders in that all was okay. :o o_O

Now I have to figure out what it was with the pilots that was causing the issue. ::(

Take care and be safe.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44]   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.