Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Malta's bomber - New campaign for C.U.P.  (Read 4857 times)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
Re: Malta's bomber - New campaign for C.U.P.
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2015, 02:34:44 PM »

very strange...
is the second time I encounter problems using CUP that nobody have... once in Monty27's Flying Tiger campaign, then this...

citizen67,

The answer is there my friend.  It always is!  The way to find this answer is the way we do everything in CUP: -  Look at the specifics.

First off - CUP Compatible campaigns live here:  I made some earlier ones, but until they are here, its best to leave them alone.  I promise you will get them soon.

Secondly: We must avoid 'leaps of faith' and look closely at what is actually happening.  One thing that experience tells me is this rider which I now add to all 'scripted' campaigns.

Please confirm the first two conditions especially:

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:

1)-#CUP_Forgotten Countries - JSGME ENABLE
Make Sure Forgotten Countries is activated in order for the missions to function properly.

2)-#CUP_MissionProCombo-v4122 - JSGME DISABLE
These campaigns are NOT compatible with PAL's MissionPRO - This is not a problem.  Just take it out using JSGME and you can put it back later.

These missions depend on following the scripted mission and aircraft selection as it has been written.  They should not be edited later or altered by QMBPRO as this will break them.

It is easy to re-enable QMBPRO (#CUP_MissionProCombo-v4122) at a later time in order to enjoy the full range of QMBPRO missions. - Just turn it OFF for these campaigns.

3)-These campaigns do not work with earlier versions of Il2, ie: pre 412, DBW etc...

C.U.P. World at War is based on Version 412 and all of these missions use unique 412 features; scramble takeoffs, taxiing AI, precise parking and seaplane starts and many more things that are just not possible in 410/411.

4)-Look for the Skin suggestion at the end of each briefing: *SKIN* etc, where appropriate...

PapaG39

• Supporter
Re: Malta's bomber - New campaign for C.U.P.
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2015, 06:48:53 PM »

Hey POUSSIN1..  Just wanted to say thanks for the Bomber mission..  I finely got all the pieces put in their correct place and figured
out what monty27 ment by renaming the properties (all 10 of em) to just " .properties "
The first two tries the game froze once just after take off & the 2nd time just as I was turning toward the ships. 
 I had disabled the Mission pro prior to first flight but I also disabled the vismod9 and tried that. 
I got blown outta da sky on the next two missions, but # five was a charm...Shot to pieces & leaking fuel and crashed on landing,
If no one else has a game freeze then it must something on my end, but as they say:  "any landing that you can walk away from is a good one"  so at least I can move on to mission # 2...ha ha

thank you very much...was a lotta fun..   
A Pilots Prayer:  "May you not run out of airspeed, altitude and ideas all at the same time".
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 29 queries.