Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLVED: outside views not working any more...  (Read 888 times)

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
SOLVED: outside views not working any more...
« on: June 21, 2015, 08:43:23 AM »

this one got me cold..
I just updated from #8 to the latest pack #11 but now, my outside views do not work any more
I can enter PAL Visual Mod via the defined key in the settings menu, but thats it...

any ideas?

UPDATE: tried the outside views on another module and they do not work their too...so I guess the problem must be within one of the SFS files maybe?

SOLVED: Silly me did not notice that the difficulty settings had changed themselves somehow before I started to upgrade;
setting them back to enable the outside views again did the trick! sometimes one gets a little paranoid after all that upgrading :D

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
Re: SOLVED: outside views not working any more...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 04:26:09 AM »

This happened to me a few weeks ago Griffon - a campaign had reset my difficulty settings, nearly had a panic till I figured outside views had been turned off !!
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
Re: SOLVED: outside views not working any more...
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 04:46:16 AM »

hehe yes, as I said, a certain paranoia creeps in when you update something and another thing does not work any longer...but in this case it was this posters own stupidity and a quick check in the difficulty settings confirmed that the problem in this case was sitting in front of the computer and not inside the WAW folder :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 26 queries.