Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: C.U.P.- Module-03 World at War PART-11  (Read 20451 times)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
C.U.P.- Module-03 World at War PART-11
« on: June 21, 2015, 01:58:28 AM »

JUNE 2015 CUP #WAW PART-11

F4F-4 Wildcat Fix
The previous carrier deck exploding bug; caused by these addon meshes, is fixed:

WingLIn_D0
WingLIn_D1
WingLIn_D2
WingLIn_D3
WingRIn_D0
WingRIn_D1
WingRIn_D2
WingRIn_D3

The offending damage mesh has been clipped out of WAW52.SFS. 

The Wildcat retains her good looks; enhanced so much by PA_Jeronimo. 

However, in its natural habitat, rubbing shoulders on crowded carrier decks, the collision mesh and damage modelling needs a little more leeway...

Curtiss SB2C Helldiver
The Helldiver, by barnesy12 at Il2 Freemodding, has now been openly released to HSFX.  Subsequently a French group have made the 'Smartypack-Helldiver', further re-modelling the aircraft and adding an improved planeshine effect.  This is the only new development in over a year since its release.  Therefore, we thought it was time Hangar-19 took a look at the project.  We went over the mod thoroughly, modified the planshine along the same lines as the French modders, then wrote some good missions and created an all new template with improved default skins.

The thing I wanted to do above all with the Helldiver; was to get eMeL and RDDR to paint it.  Now you can enjoy the result.  As with all of his marvelous creations;  eMeL's fantastic original template will be made available to everyone!

I don't want to get into posting outside links, some do some don't.  Instead; the credits are reproduced here and the full readme is attached to this Hangar-19 download.  A huge amount of detail and credit will also be included with the new manual CUP-V05.

I would like to say that this is, largely, barnsey12's project.  He has done a great job importing the original SFP1 model to Il2 and re-working the 3D model.  His original pilot model is also superb.  I would like to thank him for the work he has done and hope that everyone enjoys this addition to CUP.  I hope that people also understand how much the CUP project helps all sorts of players install and enjoy Il2 Mods.

There is no 'Gunner Position' for the player.  Instead the AI controlled gunner on every plane will react to the presence of enemy aircraft by winding open his canopy section, turning and firing.  When the danger is past he closes up shop again. 

Its a big aircraft to put on a carrier deck and works best with a steam cat equipped boat.  We were able to place around 5 per launch plus 8 fighters all at once. 

One last thing, as a test flight fire this up in QMB using deci-Benghalli, Red - Scramble00.  Decipher's scenarios, with sounds, traffic etc are stunning.  Now check out the new default skins, the chocks effect and engine flames.  Finally; takeoff and perform a flyby.  The CUP Helldiver wears eMeL's fantastic new skins, under the new planshine effect, by default and is set up to work with Tiger33's sounds - so this version is the ultimate in terms of looks and sound!

Il2 Mods - HELLDIVER CREDITS:

Code: [Select]
Veltro2K
Original Model.

Kesselbrut
Cockpit.

Charles
Textures.

Capun
UVMapping and extra 3D work.

RealDarko,
Acquiring 3D model and the permission to use it.

Barnesy12
Conversion, corrections, revisions, mapping and importation of 3D into IL-2.
New 3D parts rebuilds, cockpits, props, glass, etc.
Also Pilots from his pilot upgrade pack, skin and template work.

CWatson,
Flightmodel and basic slot. Hier edits, research, advise, JAVA edits.

Texx,
Damage, skin and template work.

Gumpy,
Skins and testing.

Ectoflyer,
Skins and testing.

Beowolf,
Continued guidence.

Ton414,
Continued assistance in Java work.

Alexmepr,
Continued assistance in Java work.
Special thanks for fixing rear turret animation.
APS-4 pod.

OC-Tiger,
Skins ASP-skin.

PA-Jeronimo
wheels from his new wheels pack.

Ranwers,
For his moving eye mod that is integrated into this mod.

101tfs, Birdman, SAS~Crazyflak, Casey76 and whoever made
the very first "late corsairs" mod and associated weapons
for the frag, napalm and inc bombs used from that pack.

F/JG300_Olaf
Smartypack Helldivers Modified Planeshine

MissionBUG
New static models for FMB

eMeL
New Helldiver template and default skins

RDDR
Install, mod and flight testing

SAS~Monty27
SFS compression, new planeshine and integration into CUP

C.U.P. Module-03 World at War PART-11
https://www.mediafire.com/?j44p77ghbgi2h7j

RDDR Hangar19

• Modder
Re: C.U.P. Module-03 World at War PART-11
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 02:22:43 AM »

Tonight was a real marathon which began with us trying to figure out the explosion issue with the Wildcats.
  I must say once Simon found the culprit everything progressed extremely well.
  Both of us flew a number of missions with both the F4F's as with the Hellcats and Helldivers and I have to say this
  pack is a real beauty, with the Helldiver wearing eMeL's new clothes. This set has been many months in the making. We hope everyone will enjoy all the on board action as much as we did 

All The Best
    RDDR

ls

• The last one - P.11c
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 02:55:32 AM »

Thank You very much !!!

P.S. Explain me please, why Helldiver was included simultaneously directly in #WAW and as JSGME option?

Best Greetings,
ls

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 03:31:34 AM »

That's an old test file, which doesn't do anything now except confuse!  Please delete it.  I have cleaned it out now.  8)

The old link was supposed to be overwritten by the final upload. - It doesn't always happen that way though.  Thanks Is - I will get the hang of uploading one day! - The new link is now fixed.
  :-[

eMeL

• Modder
  • Use it wisely my friend
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 04:05:14 AM »

Great work again guys! ...And here's also a NEW Helldiver-template by yours truly.

See here

Happy Skinning,
eMeL
"Be excellent to each other" Bill and Ted

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 04:24:05 AM »

Thanks old friend, a real masterpiece!  ;D

...missions and campaigns next...

dagger123456

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 05:48:49 AM »

Am i forgetting something or is there a special instruction for installation of Part 11?  I dont see the SB2C family in QMB.  Thanks by the way for all your hardwork.  It is very much appreiated.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 06:01:17 AM »

You should find it fairly swiftly in QMB.  Its called a Curtiss SB2C Helldiver operated by the US Navy.  It will be near the Avengers and similar aircraft.

dagger123456

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2015, 06:19:09 AM »

Thanks for quick reply.  SB2C is listed on my QMB list.  If i seletct SB2C and click the next button for detail info (loadout, nationality, skin, pilot.....), the mouse cursor just bounces of the button.  I can select different aircraft then go to the next page and select the SB2C again but there is no picture of SB2C.  If i cllick fly, i just see empty sky.  If i reinstall, do i need to disable JSGME #CUP and #SAS to install again?

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2015, 06:26:29 AM »

Thank you very very much Simon & Team for the new module updates;
I am in the process of updating my heavily modded #7 install to #11 now (still backing up my whole sim folder to have a working backup in any case; only 1 hour to go to back up that 143 GB monster :D);
great to have a better looking and remodelled Beast (SB2C) in the game now plus all the other great stuff :)

now looking forward to some campaigns and missions for all those beauties :D

dagger123456

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 06:47:31 AM »

Thanks for quick reply.  SB2C is listed on my QMB list.  If i seletct SB2C and click the next button for detail info (loadout, nationality, skin, pilot.....), the mouse cursor just bounces of the button.  I can select different aircraft then go to the next page and select the SB2C again but there is no picture of SB2C.  If i cllick fly, i just see empty sky.  If i reinstall, do i need to disable JSGME #CUP and #SAS to install again?

I reinstalled it again with and without JSGME intervention.  No success. No SB2C.  Help

tnewell

• Bombs Away
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2015, 07:42:41 AM »

Is this module installed into main IL2 folder or directly into WAW module? Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 27 queries.