Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cup and "controls"  (Read 1171 times)

blackshark

cup and "controls"
« on: June 15, 2015, 03:50:25 AM »

two short questions:

a) i have defined my controls (hotas and keyboards) on my il2 hsfx 7.02 expert configuration.

now i would like to "import" them on the new cup installation i am going to build.

is ot possible ? because i hope i do not have to reinput them manually on my cup installation ...

b) can i add the new cup mod files on my working hsfx 7.02 installation or it does not work ?

decipher

• Missioneer
Re: cup and "controls"
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 04:46:56 AM »

i don't have HSFX installed, but generally all those settings for your hotas and keyboard should be in the users folder

something like this:

Code: [Select]
X:\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 FOLDER\Users\doe\settings.ini
maybe some things are also saved in the conf.ini i am not 100% sure about that, but you can usually just (keeping a backup), copy those files over to any il-2 folder and it will have your settings ready.

putting cup into an already working il-2 1946 folder SHOULD work, the selector has HSFX built in for you to choose from on startup, but i definitely would keep a clean backup folder of your HSFX installation somewhere safe.

if you have the HDD space, make a copy of your working HSFX folder and try to see if it works with CUP added on it :D

blackshark

Re: cup and "controls"
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 06:07:01 AM »

thank you for your answer but i would like to have a 100% answer on the "controls" ...

so, to import my "controls" (hotas+keyboard) on CUP installation,  should I copy just settings.ini or conf.ini or both of them, or what else ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 26 queries.