Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: SAS Modact 6.0 for IL-2 4.13RC4m  (Read 126478 times)

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
Re: SAS Modact 6.0 for IL-2 4.13RC4m
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2015, 03:37:32 PM »

I know I must be slow but am revisiting SAS version after a long time away.I have a 4.12 virgin install .Where is the patch to get it up to 4.13RC4m? Your help gratefully appreciated ( & yes I did do a search,but came up back here.)

1C Company's official board!

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=229298

That is a called "RC4" version but the official release.

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #157 on: December 13, 2015, 03:54:40 PM »

I know I must be slow but am revisiting SAS version after a long time away.I have a 4.12 virgin install .Where is the patch to get it up to 4.13RC4m? Your help gratefully appreciated ( & yes I did do a search,but came up back here.)

1C Company's official board!

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=229298

That is a called "RC4" version but the official release.
It has been so long since i've been over to the Official site I literally forgot to check it.Thanks!

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2015, 09:07:29 AM »

Install was routine & everything is up & working with one small exception ( and as always it might be my install only...) If I install SAS Cto mod  9 which I love in previous installs) I get a CTO in all missions at 100% of mission loaded. Doesn't matter in single or campaign. Take the CTO out of SAS folder ( whether manually put there or through JSGME) & sim functions normally again. Is this a glitch or just happening with me? Thanks! ;)

bouma

« Reply #159 on: December 26, 2015, 05:10:57 AM »

Mary Christmas

Joyeux Noël

Fenice_1965

« Reply #160 on: January 16, 2016, 06:32:16 AM »

Any news on the AI planes pack ?

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #161 on: January 20, 2016, 03:43:33 AM »

Hi Fenice,

I understand that it must be painful for Skies of Valor not to have the ability to switch to 4.13 due to missing flyable AI planes.
The whole 4.13RC4 patch is painful for modders in the same way and as much as I hate to say so, there's little reason for us modders to adopt to 4.13 at all and personally I haven't touched anything 4.13 related for months.
This doesn't mean that there will be no AI flyables for 4.13 at all, but it will not be worth waiting for them.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
« Reply #162 on: January 20, 2016, 05:53:55 AM »

My 2 cents....

At the end the final Il2 version 'll be 409 (atm with the same , if not more , numbers of planes maps and dynamic objects) that is irreplaceable to keep compatibility with all old add-ons and missions) and 412....

....410 still keep it's usefulness (mainly for night operation and WWI until the full 412 conversion of C&C and the solution of the rotary engine overheating issue) but is steadly in decline....

....413 need a substantial rebuilding of all bombers cockpits....too much work for few news in change....

Fenice_1965

« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2016, 04:50:10 AM »

Hi Fenice,

I understand that it must be painful for Skies of Valor not to have the ability to switch to 4.13 due to missing flyable AI planes.
The whole 4.13RC4 patch is painful for modders in the same way and as much as I hate to say so, there's little reason for us modders to adopt to 4.13 at all and personally I haven't touched anything 4.13 related for months.
This doesn't mean that there will be no AI flyables for 4.13 at all, but it will not be worth waiting for them.

Best regards - Mike

Thank's Mike,
I appreciate a lot your insight view about Skies of Valor feelings  ;).
As a matter of fact many pilots are asking about the switch.
Unfortunately SAS AI planes pack isn't the only obstacle. An updated FBDJ is the second......., even if this matter is easier to solve.
We are grateful to SAS for everything already given to us ... missing new AI planes pack doesn't (and will never) change this.
~S~

DwarfyHamster

« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2016, 09:19:52 AM »

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I CAN'T GET MY GAME WORKING AND I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ON MY LAST COMPUTER!! AND NOW I CANT GET A FRESH INSTALL CAUSE MY GAME EXPIRED AND THE CD IS TOO SCRATCHED UP!! PLEASE SHOW ME SOME JVM PARAMETERS BECAUSE THATS HOW I GOT IT RUNNING LAST TIME :( PLEASE!! I NEED SOME JVM PARAMETERS GUYS!! If I can't find any them i might as well just forget it.. My friend has the same problem and we both did everything that was needed!!! Now I'm screwed arent I...

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2016, 09:25:06 AM »

PLEASE!! I NEED SOME JVM PARAMETERS GUYS!!

I don't know the parameter, but the JVM parameter works as only HIDING your problem, not solving.
With the parameter, your game will continue crashing , only without reporting error messages.

SAS~Skylla

• SAS Team
  • Flying Ass Clown N°24
« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2016, 09:59:10 AM »

PLEASE HELP ME!!! [...]

first of all: No need to scream around in here like this .. caps usually more tends to turn people away from helping you instead of dragging their attention on your problem ..

second: Is this related directly to IL-2 v4.13 & SAS Modact 6? Or did that happen after you messed with something else ..?

[...]AND NOW I CANT GET A FRESH INSTALL CAUSE MY GAME EXPIRED AND THE CD IS TOO SCRATCHED UP[...]
backups, backups, backups ... and may I add: if your installation really went fubar (and your CD is broken anyway) it might be a good idea to purchase a new copy (5 bucks on a popular internet selling platform, I checked it a few secs ago) .. but that's just my personal opinion ;)

[...]My friend has the same problem and we both did everything that was needed[...]
his CD is scratched, too ..?
What exactly did you do?

Please describe precisely what you have done that lead the game to crash and please also describe precisely what happens when you try to start the game (CTD? how many %?, log.lst!)

Best Regards,
SAS~Skylla
When all else fails: read the instructions!

DwarfyHamster

« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2016, 01:37:12 PM »

I got it!!! yees!!! Anyway When will AI Flyables come out?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 27 queries.