Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: #WAW pt 9 ?  (Read 1041 times)

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
#WAW pt 9 ?
« on: June 02, 2015, 06:00:01 AM »

Hi Monty,

My install of #WAW 9 works ok for me so i'm guessing theres just a few individual elements missing?

Can I leave my #WAW 9 installed and just overwrite it with new release? Or do I need to reinstall up to #WAW 8 again?

Cheers,

Mick
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, Gainward windforce OC GTX 960 2GB, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
Re: #WAW pt 9 ?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 07:13:18 AM »

Hi Mick

Some 3dos are broken, some stationaries are missing, effects are broken. A number of classfiles were basically moved aside and didn't get back into the main upload.  It has been fixed and tightened up so that the wheels don't fall off just when you least expect it.  The effects and engine flames have been sorted out too.

It isn't fair to spring hidden errors upon the unwary and I can only apologise.  The replacement will be up shortly, once the whole team has had another close look and kicked the tyres a bit.  Its just a small bump, not a disaster.  ;D

The new WAW Pt-09 will have a fresh #WAW and complete folder.  If not going from a clean Pt-08 then I would recommend replacing the whole #WAW with the new one.  It will be worth it. 

When its ready just disable JSGME Options prefixed CUP or WAW, minus out (-) the old #WAW and replace it with the new one.  SFS archives will overwrite and update as normal.

Meanwhile no worries.

Simon

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
Re: #WAW pt 9 ?
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 12:45:14 AM »

Thanks Simon thats good to know - dont worry mate mistakes happen and you guys do a wonderful job

Mick
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, Gainward windforce OC GTX 960 2GB, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 24 queries.