Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Darwin Harbor Raid ?  (Read 7975 times)

SAS~Storebror

• retired
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: Darwin Harbor Raid ?
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2015, 12:23:10 AM »

Hi Jacques,

I'm glad that you got it sorted.
The reason for this issue sounds strange.
Usually you would expect such a modded cockpit to be displayed incorrectly when the required graphic settings don't match, but I never heard of this keeping a mission from loading correctly. Anyway, it's sorted, so be it.

Did you use "medium" settings before because your PC cannot handle better settings or was that just by accident?
I'm asking becaus I don't know of anyone else playing on lower than "excellent" setting for years.
You know that there's still one better setting ("perfect") available?
To enable it, your hardware must be capable of dealing with perfect settings and you have to apply conf.ini settings accordingly.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Rapace

Re: Darwin Harbor Raid ?
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 02:49:01 AM »

Hello Mike.

-For the 'medium' setting, it is when there are a lot of "AI" (my "fps" are less than 10 in this case and the image freezes often)... It even happened to me some time to adjust to "low"
-I tried yesterday on "medium" (not possible), "excellent" (ok), all this several times and the result was convincing.
-The details of my pc are at the bottom of this page (a bit low now and always with 'xp')

Greetings.

Jacques.
MS Windows XP Home SP3 AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ 2.83Ghz, 2G Ram, Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT, T.16000M
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 26 queries.