Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Map of Poland 1944  (Read 24293 times)

rotte7teufel

• Modder
Re: Map of Poland 1944
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2017, 11:15:00 AM »

I think nobody will be angry Uzin If You do airfield as real as You can with the recon photos and plans in orientration 45-90 etc ... I think if the reality will suffer when you do Airfield in 20-30 degree You should do it in 45-90 orientation with correct roads , railways , forest airfield plate etc etc etc :D ... I hope You know what I mean ...:)
I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Uzin

• Modder
  • On lifetime holidays
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2017, 03:38:58 PM »

1st version of Swidnik 1944 airfield. Will be tested as for AI takeoff , landing and parking.
Any suggestions ?

rotte7teufel

• Modder
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2017, 05:27:03 PM »

Look 10000% better then 1st version on map but if its not a problem can You give some screenshot from above like photo recon ? and place there some aircraft if its possible .... best way will be Li-2/dc-3 because on original photo recon from august theres many Lisunov planes on field ....
I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

rotte7teufel

• Modder
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2017, 04:26:08 AM »

Hey Uzin

Few suggestion ... first of all from screenshoot sight airfield surface look littlebit to small but maybe its a my strange point of view :) .... ok here is few buildings that could be use in airfield all in BLUE circles......  all is from Klaus German/Austria map ..... PS I look this building in my game but i can`t see them and i look more thne 5000 objects ;P ...... 

rotte7teufel

• Modder
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2017, 04:31:46 AM »

Little curiosity ..... :) ... in front of school was anti-fire pool you can see it on photos ..... but not always it was used in right way especially in hot summer days hehehehe :D .... http://www.historia.swidnik.net/fotografia-583

Uzin

• Modder
  • On lifetime holidays
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2017, 07:41:51 AM »

Hi,
there was some troubles with my internet connection provider, so I was not able to see your suggestions.
Meantime, i worked on the field, added fence, smoothed river banks north of Swidnik, added buildings into the town, and, first of all, fine tuned the takeoff and landing of 4 Li-2. You can test the version 2 by d/lding the file:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1w2uwnpzf8um2wt/Poland_44_Swidnik_v2.7z

and , after backuping, copy-paste the content into your Poland_1944 map folder.
The school can be moved, some buildings added, but . as you, I have not patience enough to search for the one of 5000 building for school.
Here are some screenshots from ver.2.

Uzin

• Modder
  • On lifetime holidays
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2017, 05:05:20 PM »

Poland_44_Swidnik updated:
airfield enlarged, school moved, buildings and swimming pool added.
Takeoff and landing of four Li-2 in both the northern and southern directions tested.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ad26jky3avw4ww/Poland_44_Swidnik_v3.7z

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2017, 05:36:39 PM »

Did they use the little cement runway to test 1945 UFO´s ?  :o

or train to shoot them down?

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

rotte7teufel

• Modder
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2017, 06:27:06 AM »

Uzin its look veeery good but only one more thing I know I`m starting to be annoying :) .... but like on picture add more surface airfield in arrow direction just to look more like square from hangar to the end of concreto strip ( and if its possible make full surface Land-able:) ..... remove the pond before the school I think in FMB objects we dont have a regular pool so it `ll be look better without this part of river but school is on right position .... and separete hangars between these two hangars in reality it was space for third :) ..... I hope I`m not so annoying :) ..... MAX great theory better then V2 stands :D

Uzin

• Modder
  • On lifetime holidays
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2017, 08:27:12 AM »

Well,
ponds will be removed, hangars sepaeated.
Meantime I wotked on AI takeoff and landing.
So far, it is possible to takeoff and land 12 Li-2 in th north direction,  8 in the south direction - there is not enough height if 12  planes were tried, at takeoff they crash in some buildings because they cannot attain enough height above them.
As for landing from another airfiels, Swidnik can accomodate up to about 20 Li-2 planes for parking . What was the necessary number of planes according to hitorical data?
All the airflield space is covered by BlankFieldPlates, so player can takeoff and land anywhere, just bearing in mind that airfield  is surrounded by the fence above 2 meters high.
Next version will be released after the corrections you submitted.
Best regards,
Ivan

NEXT VERSION
is here, twelwe takeoffs and landings of Li-2 ,in both northern and sourhern direction,after some trees cut away .  Perhaps it might be final version ?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q3ub7fz33kzn117/Poland_44_Swidnik_v4.7z

Uzin

• Modder
  • On lifetime holidays
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2017, 02:07:25 PM »

Map of Poland 1944 was downloaded more than 700 times today.
Meantime, rotte7teufel met 90 years old technician who served on Swidnik airfield in 1944, and remembered well that there were two main runway directions on the field, crossing in "X" way.
Taking this on account, together with other suggestions, the airfield was re-worked once more. Now it is capable of serving for 12 Li-2 on each branch of runways , 2 x 12 at a time.
The new - the fifth version of the Swidnik airfield can be downloaded here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cwbfjgfdn3d87pa/Poland_44_Swidnik_v5.7z

Benno

• Retired Airline Pilot
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2017, 03:56:23 AM »

Hello Uzin
I'm still having trouble saving missions in Poland winter1944 , objectfinder say's nothing is missing   o_O
Any suggestions ???
Benno
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 26 queries.