Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shut up and agree with comrade loft already!  (Read 14273 times)

Mick

• Modder
Re: Shut up and agree with comrade loft already!
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2015, 11:58:55 PM »

... I won't go as far as you about CoD, since I believe it's cockpits are by far the very best I have ever seen (+ dynamic shadows), and the same with external 3D and external damage modelling ... ;)

We should all be flying with CoD today if the release and part of the content hadn't been such a fiasco ...  :(

Hats down to the guys from Team Fusion who are doing their very best to keep CoD afloat ...  ;)

I don't have CoD, neither BoS/BoM and don't intend to buy them ...

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2015, 07:18:16 AM »

Jason is collaborating with the Russian criminals
these knucklefucks
Keep it civil please.
I'd be glad if I wouldn't have to give official warnings.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

SAS~Tom2

• SAS Honourable Member
  • no sweat
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2015, 06:16:55 AM »

This thread has been very entertaining and painful to read.
Both at the same time. ???

Ass Eagle

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2015, 12:29:39 AM »

Of course one must think quietly wherever the regime is authoritarian or totalitarian. I do respect those that have the courage to operate within the confines of such a system, but the real disappointment doesn't come from them or their government. It comes from the consumers who support it out of fear that nothing else will come out of another place. But if these knucklefucks want to rewrite history, then it shouldn't be done through video games.

Battle for Stalingrad and Moscow are just schemes to mess with us and take our money, brought to you by the same folks that hocked the garbage known as Cliffs of Dover.
I suggest a larger dose of Zanex.. cause every single commercial video game is "designed" to take your money in a "totalitarian" & "authoritarian" way.

LuseKofte

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2015, 05:09:07 PM »

Funny how people not flying the game "hate it" I myself call it poison, let people fly what they want.

exhausted

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2015, 05:52:51 PM »

Of course one must think quietly wherever the regime is authoritarian or totalitarian. I do respect those that have the courage to operate within the confines of such a system, but the real disappointment doesn't come from them or their government. It comes from the consumers who support it out of fear that nothing else will come out of another place. But if these knucklefucks want to rewrite history, then it shouldn't be done through video games.

Battle for Stalingrad and Moscow are just schemes to mess with us and take our money, brought to you by the same folks that hocked the garbage known as Cliffs of Dover.
I suggest a larger dose of Zanex.. cause every single commercial video game is "designed" to take your money in a "totalitarian" & "authoritarian" way.

If you take xanax for depression, what would one take for giving a shit about your customers? Whatever it is, they need it. It's going to be the "the Golden Age of half-finished games" that looked as if they'd one day stand alone in their full glory.

Funny how people not flying the game "hate it" I myself call it poison, let people fly what they want.

Fly away. But the reason we can reasonably infer that it sucks is because the CloD and 777 teams have a record of stiffing buyers and under-performance. Once the brand is tarnished one doesn't have to play the game to know it's the same shit, different name. Also, the overall experience will only get worse with time since you can be sure that the customer complaints will only build and the designers will slowly move to silence their cries (overdrama here).

That's the issue: Toward the end of the Forgotten Battles time frame, the team was somewhat responsive. Now, this current conglomerate doesn't give a shit what you think, only controlling sales numbers. If you think that's worth the risk, then fly away.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2015, 10:28:29 AM »

I told you to keep it civil, now you get your official warning.

If there's something within "keep it civil" that you cannot understand, then please let me know.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

LuseKofte

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2015, 12:05:11 PM »

I actually get pissed when folks go around saying a game lot of people enjoy "sucks" . That way you take exclusive rights on game review and calls everybody but yourself stupid.
And when a man do such a thing I expect a little more intellectual post.

The days of Old IL2 are over, it just aint feasible making a modern IL2 , if it was I would agree. Any game are designed based on the developers point of view on what most people want, they missed big time by recruiting the old IL 2 fan base, but they hit people like me wanting a 15 minute ride on a online server.
When it comes to COD I disagree entirely, it is perfect for squads want to make a realistic war-game. It is fantastic flying for 1 hour + online.
But compared to old IL 2 multiple possibilities it fail.
Offline and FAC flying witch both are fantastic in old IL 2, just wish I can get my UP 3 working BOS fantastic fast fun online, otherwise in my view useless. Cod a treat for serious flying online 1 hour + .

bomberkiller

• Treffen sich zwei Jäger...!
  • Modder
  • Bf-109G-6/R6 = Bomber Killer
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2015, 01:14:52 PM »

Offline and FAC flying witch both are fantastic in old IL 2, just wish I can get my UP 3 working

Hello LeOne,

please try it again with UP3 for flying with the FAC. We're all have a lot of fun.  ;)

Best regards,

Gerhard  :)
FAC N° 9 ...cheers mein Schatz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 29 queries.