Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Shut up and agree with comrade loft already!  (Read 8622 times)

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
Re: Shut up and agree with comrade loft already!
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2015, 08:25:50 PM »

HMMM. I could not care less about BOS. But let me do you a favor Typhoon and let you know that guys like Storbor only put up with you because you remind them of themselves when they were your age, and I tend to agree. The only problem is that I was an insufferable asshole when I was your age and I wouldn't have ten minutes to waste on me now. I have the tiniest feeling that you may be similarly pushing your luck.

Just do yourself a favor and think for a minute or two before posting, then think for ten minutes more. Then go to bed and come back to it in the morning. I'm just saying.

well that would take my fun away, and the thread would have moved onwards, at least 36 hours or so
before i should, by your logic, post.

and since the thread has moved onwards, and i probably wish to update my post,
i would still need to to the sensible thing and repeat the "thinking phase".

the result would be that i should/could not post.
so technically you are telling me to STFU indefinitely...

as for the "10 minutess" and "at your age" remarks...i shall just let that slide.
try to conceal your insults better. i could still read them - as a non-native english speaker.

as for mike's position, opinion... that subject is off limits to you, Sir.

Doc,
Radio Gleiwitz -a reason/excuse/trigger for Wehrmacht action in WWII, the way we were taught here in Luxembourg [the beginning of the time that interests me]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
USS Missouri: when Japan signed their surrender in Tokio Bay. [the end]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Instrument_of_Surrender

:)

Collecting dislikes since December '82.

Dr. Strangelove

• Curator of Olegisms
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2015, 02:42:16 AM »

Now it's obvious to me, Tiffie. Well if one can't keep up with the dialogue it's best to leave it to the adults.  ;)
On the topic of self-censorship, everyone on this forum is already booming mad for obsessing about a 10 year old flight sim. So posting something potentially insufferable in the pursuit of pissing on said flight sim's pretentious would-be successor is the least of our problems. If the post caused a reaction or conveyed novel information then it has served its purpose. I would argue that is the fundamental goal of any work of art, ergo forum posting is art, but instead of oil pastels the forum poster should make liberal use of sarcastic remarks and enigmatic references to historical events.  :)
The men in white coats are beckoning; it's pill time again.
"Sure no."

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Failure is not an option.
    • What goes around comes around, you'll see
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2015, 03:14:11 AM »

guys like Storbor only put up with you because you remind them of themselves when they were your age, and I tend to agree
That could easily have been your famous last words, but since they weren't aimed at me and I don't know a guy called "Storbor" on our board, I'll let that slip in the "troll" drawer :P

Best regards - Mike
While love lives, while suns set, while snowmoons rise in november skies, while ties bind, while souls cry, while oceans ride in an endless tide, while love grows, while blood flows, while truth is real you need never feel alone.
In loving memory of times when I cared.

DD_BadAim

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2015, 07:34:21 AM »

Sorry guys, I was making a joke a bout older wiser guys putting up with younger guys because we remember the days when we were younger and less wise. I did not mean to troll at all, but I suppose we can all be a pain in the ass at times. The waiting to post thing is just good advice for all of us. (me too)

As for Typhoon, Wisdom comes only with age and experience. Intelligence, spirit, "intestinal fortitude" and the like can be found in men of any age. There were no insults to conceal mate, I was just telling you that you were being a pain in the ass like I would to any one, friend or foe.

If I've made it worse rather than clearing things up, I suppose I'm the "pain in the ass". Sorry 'bout that.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Failure is not an option.
    • What goes around comes around, you'll see
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2015, 12:04:24 PM »

Don't worry DD, I didn't take that message seriously and I hoped you won't do with mine either.
Well, 1st of April, we've both played the april's fool trick successfully as it seems :D

Best regards - Mike
While love lives, while suns set, while snowmoons rise in november skies, while ties bind, while souls cry, while oceans ride in an endless tide, while love grows, while blood flows, while truth is real you need never feel alone.
In loving memory of times when I cared.

DD_BadAim

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2015, 08:25:31 PM »

Excellent! I shall at this point employ the wisdom that I so pride myself in and shut my yap....... :)

exhausted

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2015, 12:49:13 PM »

I have no problem just not buying anything from 777. Jason is collaborating with the Russian criminals to sell a half-built product they are never going to deliver.

Phase 1 of internet scamming: Nigerian Prince Scam
Phase 2 of internet scamming: Buying games from the Russians

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2015, 02:08:19 PM »

Well Bob Marley, do you actually know the nationality of the developers of the Il-2 series.
Where this site is based on?
"The Best Things In Live Aren't Things"

exhausted

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2015, 02:21:46 PM »

Yes, Oleg Maddox's team was Russian.

But the 777 team, which has combined with some remnants of Maddox's team, has superseded the Blue Byte/Maddox Games/1C team to create Scamware titles that the devs wholly know they don't intend to finish or update to completion.

There exists a record of promises and a record of deliveries. The disparity between them is as wide as the Pacific and the pit of lies surrounding their actual intentions is deeper than the Marianas Trench.

In democracy we say don't go on the record of promises but on the voting record of an individual, but supporters of Rise of Flight, Battle of Stalingrad and Battle of Moscow ignore the record that those very same developers made for themselves during development of Il-2: Cliffs of Dover and Birds of Prey. What they've done to the Il-2 name is like nailing Jesus to the cross, assassinating JFK and kicking a million Sochi puppies all in one swoop.

Mick

• Modder
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2015, 12:12:49 AM »

... I really like your style and sense of humour, amigo, they made my day ...!  :P

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
  • Modder
  • Naturally common sence is always ignored...
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2015, 04:20:03 AM »

Nice words Uncle Bob (Exhausted), it does seem the more recent alleged 'economic models' endorsed by the 'Neuvo-ocrasy of Tsar VV Poopbox' might have become more loose than usual with promises and deadlines, it could be that both politics, economical pressure and propagandas are unfortunately haveing some pressure in virtual life.
..let alone part or some of 1C forums (or some its active members) having to possibly risk being sued/blackmailed/co-erced/threatened by alleged neuvosoviets and or uber-nationalists for debating veterans facts/stories/opinions and trying to balance histories & real facts under the new crime laws regarding 'allowed' (state allowed revisionist) history and criminal disrespect to veterans.

I do not agree the politcs of the Neuvosoviet or Poopbox, but some thought has to be given to those who have more of mind to think even more quietly in that unfortunate nation.

exhausted

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2015, 06:58:07 PM »

Of course one must think quietly wherever the regime is authoritarian or totalitarian. I do respect those that have the courage to operate within the confines of such a system, but the real disappointment doesn't come from them or their government. It comes from the consumers who support it out of fear that nothing else will come out of another place. But if these knucklefucks want to rewrite history, then it shouldn't be done through video games.

Battle for Stalingrad and Moscow are just schemes to mess with us and take our money, brought to you by the same folks that hocked the garbage known as Cliffs of Dover.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 27 queries.