Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Typhoons over Normandy" for modded 4.12!  (Read 2306 times)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
"Typhoons over Normandy" for modded 4.12!
« on: March 21, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »

More "oldies" updated to modded 4.12 standard:

This is a semi-historical, 9-mission static campaign, set during the early summer of 1944, portraying the fighting over Normandy before, during and after the Overlord landings in the summer of 1944. You are a RAF pilot, flying in a Typhoon Squadron, and given the supremely important and dangerous job of attacking German ground installations and troops. The Luftwaffe has been pushed back, but are still a major threat. In the initial phase you will participate in the campaign against German coastal defense radars, but also go on the odd mission against "Noball" targets, i.e. V1 bases. Later you will give the troops landing in Normandy much needed close  ground support. This campaign covers the war in Normandy up until June 10 and the famous so called "Dinner raid", when an entire German Panzer Corps headquarters was eliminated by Typhoons. If you like ground-pounding then this is for you!  ;)

You can download it here: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=1315

This campaign has been built in HSFX 7. There is no need for additional uploads if you have this pack. When I get my own CUP install sorted out I hope to convert this campaign to CUP as well.

Included in this campaign is 7 SKINS, made by Texx, Canon and RDDR. Thanks guys for your GREAT work, and a special thank you to Texx, who made some skins especially for this campaign. Without skinners no campaigns!

Thanks for looking!  :)
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 26 queries.