Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: C.U.P. Campaigns to be found here!  (Read 60091 times)

Peachy9

Re: C.U.P. Campaigns to be found here!
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2015, 03:42:21 PM »

Until there is there is a campaign there are some quick missions available for Rabaul care of Gumpy - but be warned the Flak is murder

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,18100.0.html

dihedral

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2015, 02:58:05 AM »

Thanks!

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2015, 05:34:10 PM »

Fantastic work, thanks especially to SAS~Poltava, these campaigns are essential to C.U.P.  In many ways they are the whole point of the exercise!  I'm working on my own campaign and mission sets too, a load of stuff heading this way... :)

spartan18a

• Supporter
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2015, 01:16:22 AM »

Fantastic work, thanks especially to SAS~Poltava, these campaigns are essential to C.U.P.  In many ways they are the whole point of the exercise!  I'm working on my own campaign and mission sets too, a load of stuff heading this way... :)

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* BRAVO!!!!
Winning is optional, but trying your best is not.

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2015, 11:50:46 AM »

Simon, you might want to add even more objects, tanks, vehicles etc.
when I converted PeterĀ“s MB-152 campaign, I ran into some trouble with objects like cars, buses, fuel trucks and starter vehicles as there is not much variety in CUP currently;
the new GAZ car with its color variations I think is a great way to start with; also some early war French tanks would be great and even some other older vehicle stuff...

other than that, I am looking forward to your new campaigns..I just started that great Spit campaign of yours, done for 4.10 originally; it seems to run just fine in CUP and the formation takeoff in mission 1 is just GREAT!!!!!

ol' Navy

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2015, 07:05:44 PM »

Griffon_301, could you tell me where I might find that "great Spit campaign......done for 4.10 originally" that you spoke about?  I would be interested in trying it myself.  Thank you.

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2015, 08:52:50 AM »

Lakajadiwa

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2015, 03:42:59 PM »

Anyone know if any 303rd  squadron campaigns work, or any Polish for that matter (preferably from 1939 Poland to England 1940ish)?

porschefan

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2015, 08:44:41 AM »

It's later than the period you're after but here's a Polish squadron campaign: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=4766

I've not tried this one myself but I've tried a few of the other campaigns by the same guy and they're usually pretty good.

33lima

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2015, 03:10:04 PM »

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,35546.0.html - The Spitfire Scramble! campaign :)

hi Griffon

Got tyhis in response to your helpful post...but I've just flown the first two missions this - as a pilot career, and the first mission a second time, as a single mission - and the briefing panel is completely blank - no text at all. I hear the period music (and the stock menu music) but not the controller briefings (maybe these replace the usual text ones?) mentioned in the .pdf readme. Any suggestions welcome as to what I've done wrong! TIA!

33lima

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2015, 02:12:48 PM »

33lima, you just need to remove the -_ru' extensions from the 'properties' files in the Missions/Campaign/'name of the campaign' folder and the briefings should show up.

Many thanks - i'm onto it!

Completed mission report is now up - definitely another one worth playing!

http://combatace.com/topic/86059-il-2cup-spitfire-scramble/

ol' Navy

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2015, 03:27:04 PM »

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,35546.0.html - The Spitfire Scramble! campaign :)

Does this work with CUP?  All I get when I try to start it is a blank load screen, on both sides (no map, no brief).  I removed the _ru from each of the properties folders beforehand.  What did I do wrong this time?  Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 30 queries.