Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: something for Hamm regarding the BoB set on CUP  (Read 1234 times)

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
something for Hamm regarding the BoB set on CUP
« on: March 05, 2015, 02:53:17 AM »

Hello!

as I have posted already, one of the 12th July missions does not fully play in CUP; one thing is the missing BV-141 which is easily curable, the other is that camo netting that is placed in the hangar doors of the hangar that is the starting point for the German recce mission;
no plane can get past this one without crashing.... if you load the mission and zoom into the starting point of that mission and the hangar, you will see what I mean...
can you solve that one or is that a problem coded into the map?

cheers
phil

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
Re: something for Hamm regarding the BoB set on CUP
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 11:39:17 AM »

unfortunately, I am no FMB guru; but I love your mission sets, that´s why I brought this up;
the funny thing is, the same error persists on a TFM 4.12 install, so I do not know whats going on...
might try to add the map manually and see what happens...

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 07:16:10 AM »

wow, thank you very very much :)
I like this mission set quite a lot because I am reading James Holland´s "Battle of Britain" currently and also added two Alfred Price titles about the BoB recently to my book collection, so I am in a full BoB mood, besides some CloD flying, which I do not do very often now after CUP was released;

but I think that the BoB, together with the defence of Malta and the air battles over Guadalcanal must have been the greatest defensive fighter scenarios of WW2

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 01:42:21 PM »

ah I know this thread already :) GREAT work you have done there!
I am soo looking forward to going to Duxford again in July, its not only 75th anniversary of the BoB but also 70th anniversary of wars end, so I am curious what they will bring up there - here´s hope that it will be the newly restored Blenheim and the newly acquired BF-109E once flown by H-J Marseille himself :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 24 queries.