Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 139   Go Down

Author Topic: Community Universal Patch C.U.P.  (Read 493649 times)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
Re: Community Universal Patch C.U.P.
« Reply #300 on: March 06, 2015, 08:34:39 PM »

Yer just getting too freakin old like me Barry!...................  Simon likes to play the trickster once in awhile, should change his name to Loki............
And thanks for the props in Jet Age Simon, just looked at the air.ini

You wound me!  The page was probably not refreshed locally in one place as fast as another.  Pump the old 'F5'...

Can't wait to get going over Israel and, you will be pleased to hear, I totally re-wrote Screaming Eagles for the larger CY6 map.  love 412 FMB...

Das_Luftwaffenas

« Reply #301 on: March 06, 2015, 08:57:44 PM »

Thank you for this amazing pack. I have been playing it for a while and am very impressed, both with the ease of instillation and the quality of he pack. However, in Modact 5.3 the "B" key was used to engage or disengage air to air or air to ground missiles. However, now no key or control, that I have been able to find, controls the "arming" switch for the missiles.

Could someone tell me if I have just overlooked something or if this is a bug that just needs to be fixed.
Thank you again for this awesome mod pack. Words can't describe how amazing this mod pack is. I am just in awe. I have had much fun already.
 I also have downloaded all modules and have assured that they have been extracted in the correct order.

kingsley

• Retired
  • My House Cat
« Reply #302 on: March 06, 2015, 09:33:16 PM »

Simon
Check the la chute map when trying to bring it up in waw/jtw it shows a 2d landscrape in other words does not come up.
Bravo
Checked out the donbass maps both versions in waw/jtw they come up in fmb and able to run and save.

creature

« Reply #303 on: March 06, 2015, 09:52:22 PM »

the "B" key was used to engage or disengage air to air or air to ground missiles. However, now no key or control, that I have been able to find, controls the "arming" switch for the missiles.

Das Luft:

did a little testing and YOU are correct.  The "B" key does engage/disengage the missiles and you are also correct in that I could not find that option in the "controls" screen.   Hmmm:)   But it still works.

c
"Can you put that in Captain dummy Talk"  Capt Malcom Reynolds // no sim pilots=no one to fly modded planes//no modders =no modded planes to fly

352nd_Hoss

« Reply #304 on: March 06, 2015, 10:30:45 PM »

Yeah B Dub.. maybe you are right.. In any case.. I am very grateful to see the old girl still looking good... This gives me a chance to fly my Redcocks A-7... ;)

It always seemed like too much work to dfo to get all tjhis stuff going before.. DBW, Jets... WWI... to many hoops.. Now FINALLY I can try to get this all together on what is still the greatest CFS ever made..

Well don't forget to throw in one of my old squads VA-94 Mighty Shrikes.............  SHWFOTS

Hoss

pilotsden

« Reply #305 on: March 06, 2015, 10:36:36 PM »

This is Outstanding beyond words.....From the Boy's of 60 Squadron a Heartfelt ''Thank-you'' to all for this....the greatest one two punch in flight-sim history....

PD

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #306 on: March 06, 2015, 11:08:14 PM »

Simon
Check the la chute map when trying to bring it up in waw/jtw it shows a 2d landscrape in other words does not come up.
Bravo
Checked out the donbass maps both versions in waw/jtw they come up in fmb and able to run and save.

La Chute's good for me, it must be a missing or out of date Map SFS, do you definately have all 9 parts? - Ther are a few new wrinkles since testing so it will be worth getting all of the new the MME again.

This is Outstanding beyond words.....From the Boy's of 60 Squadron a Heartfelt ''Thank-you'' to all for this....the greatest one two punch in flight-sim history....

PD

I have always felt enormously proud of SAS and never more so than now.  The breakthrough moment was when SAS~Benitomuso made the SFS tools so easy to use and then we designed a foolproof drop-in install method.  Also significant was getting each module to use the SAME Map install.  That was bloody brilliant.  So few folders compared to the old days. 

In testing when each of us screwed up something with multiple installs, it was actually easiest to just start again and install from scratch, done it many times now.  When I first posted that a Module goes in under ten minutes I thought; "nobody is going to believe how easy this is".

Back with the huge JSGME Packs we had such patience...  ;D

decipher

• Missioneer
« Reply #307 on: March 07, 2015, 01:55:28 AM »

Testing out some of my TFM 412 missions and getting low FPS with the following errors:

I'm missing something aren't I?

i am curious about that missing engineWep2.eff. i get this error too in my logs, but now always. is there a mod for engine flames in WaW? because if there is, i haven't seen any engine exhaust flames yet. the name would fit, wouldnt it?

decipher

• Missioneer
« Reply #308 on: March 07, 2015, 01:57:00 AM »

Bug Report: modules #CUP + #WaW on a clean and healthy il-2 1946 4.12.2m + modact 5.3

sorry for double posting and quoting myself. but can anyone confirm this bug? seems like a thing that someone should notice at some point, or might it just be my installation? i tried to rule out the "small FX" JSMGE option, since it mentions "parachutes" but that didn't change anything.

ironcross

« Reply #309 on: March 07, 2015, 02:18:12 AM »

Thanks' for the torrents Guy's, Now I'm getting somewhere

SeriousSpy

« Reply #310 on: March 07, 2015, 02:31:40 AM »

I dunno what I'm doing wrong...

I install from my retail disc, update to 4.12.2 through the autoupdate package, everything works fine. I make a profile, set up the graphics, set the controls, and have a bit of a test run. Everything is in working order.

I install the Modact (From the link in the OP), everything still works fine. I install Module 1, still works perfectly fine. I install Module 2 (haven't had time to download the others yet), everything works fine in the vanilla mode, but the game completely locks up in the Dawn Of Flight mode, I have to manually end the process using the keyboard! (it locks up my mouse entirely)

What's gone wrong? There's nothing at all in the log, and I'm thinking it's possibly not a file problem, because there wasn't any "Unexpected End of Archive" or anything, and the file sizes seem to match!

I really want to play this...

Alfie Noakes

• Art Director
« Reply #311 on: March 07, 2015, 02:44:43 AM »

Monty

Just a few observations about D.O.F after many hours of happy flying........
I'm loving all the new 4.12 features......AI taxiing, superb large maps and the new automated objects + ambient sounds  ;D

I've spotted a few anomalies......

The Farman family appear in allied stationary list but don't appear in the show box and can't be placed on FMB map.
Gio's  massive Hansa Brandenburg family don't feature but Kant's C I does.
Rolland C II & Hansa CI appear as recon only.
Farman F30, F40 and F40/20 & the early Voisin's have no bomb loadout.............I've added DreamK's superb WW I weapons pack to D.O.F with some success but I've noticed some of the wackier munitions  ( Wollersdorf + tar & rope + smoke bombs etc  ???) don't show.
Kant's artillery spotting mod is not in D.O.F....a great pity as this gives the older/frailer a/c some real destructive power  :D   

However, these are minor niggles and do not detract from the great leap forward that is D.O.F  ;D Many thanks for your ( and Istvan's !) hard work

Cheers

Alfie
Everything is for the best in the best of all possible worlds
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 139   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 28 queries.