Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Donating to SAS  (Read 107981 times)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Re: Donating to SAS
« Reply #348 on: July 24, 2022, 08:10:18 AM »

At last, here I am with the last 6 weeks or so's roundup of contributors and donators. Again sincerely sorry for the delay, but sadly some things that are out of my control. During this time, we have received donations for the upkeep of this forum from the following awesome folks:

Edward59   
Matz 
Type83Fighter   
larschance   
IKolincak     
jola 
ede99  (This is a guess, as the member did not put his name to the donation, and possible did it with his wife or other relative's paypal account. We (Karin kö... (Redacted) If this is not the case please let us know)

As always, a very big smoothchy and thank you from us all on this forum to these guys. May your skies be clear, wherever you are heading!

All the best!
CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #349 on: September 13, 2022, 01:50:58 AM »

We are back with a roundup of the donations received since the last update. But it seems that I missed a bog one from cgagan! Konstantin, I am very sorry for this!
Thank you very much for the donation.

Then there is also the list as received, containing mostly very familiar names, and so, a big thank you to these guys for their unwavering support! Due to the period since the last update, some of the regular donator have had two donations come through, so I will indicate this.

cgagan   
larschance 
Matz (x2)
OLD_DAD
IKolincak (x2)

Thank you again gents! You rock!
Salute!

gunny0134

• no skill just simple, but seek the best beauty !!
« Reply #350 on: September 25, 2022, 01:48:28 AM »

Hi, gentlemen...!!

In the meantime, I've been trying to make a small donation to repay the help I received from the SAS Forum, but it doesn't work.

The message "You cannot donate to this recipient in this country."

And it's not going any further.

There's nothing going on, whether it's PayPal or card use, whether it's dollars or euros.

I'm very sorry.

Best wishes to the SAS Forum operations team.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #351 on: September 25, 2022, 02:13:09 AM »

Looks like Paypal doesn't support donating to our account from south korea, for whatever reason.
You can find similar reports from other paypal users from south korea, most of which have had issues when using a paypal account that originally got regsitered in another country.

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #352 on: September 26, 2022, 11:48:56 PM »

Hi Gunny

it is as Storebror said sadly. There are restrictions to Paypal applicable to both South Korea and South Africa, where our account is based from, and in some instances a direct path is just not possible.

So, here is a possible workaround, that is not widely known, or talked about, like, ever. if you are interested. It is here: https://pietvanwykdevries.bandcamp.com/

Really silly music, but all money paid for it gets repaid by bandcamp into the paypal account of the SAS. And since it is a purchase, not a donation, it sometimes in some countries works differently. (iow it actually works).

gunny0134

• no skill just simple, but seek the best beauty !!
« Reply #353 on: October 04, 2022, 11:43:58 PM »

Hi Gunny
it is as Storebror said sadly. There are restrictions to Paypal applicable to both South Korea and South Africa, where our account is based from, and in some instances a direct path is just not possible.
So, here is a possible workaround, that is not widely known, or talked about, like, ever. if you are interested. It is here: https://pietvanwykdevries.bandcamp.com/
Really silly music, but all money paid for it gets repaid by bandcamp into the paypal account of the SAS. And since it is a purchase, not a donation, it sometimes in some countries works differently. (iow it actually works).

'Die Son Die Maan Die Sterre'

This song is nice to listen to.

It's my taste... ;D

I was happy to download it.

Thank you...!!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2022, 09:20:14 AM »

Hi Gunny

'Die Son Die Maan Die Sterre'

This song is nice to listen to.

It's my taste... ;D

I was happy to download it.

Thank you...!!

]cheers[

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #355 on: October 28, 2022, 02:00:27 AM »

Hi Guys

This is odd, so I thought I'd post as soon as I could. I missed an update in the donations. And I did not realize, in a sense, that it happened.

I had quite an big surgery around the time this was supposed to happen, and I am still very much in recovery after that. Which bring us to prescription drugs and their side effects lol.

I have had to be one some pretty weird ones, and around middle oct, I believed that I HAD done the update, but discovered today that this was one of a few things and interactions that happened in dreams, which in the course of things, got mixed up with reality. Amazing and scary how easily that can happen by the way. And possibly the weirdest excuse after "the dog ate my homework". But that is what happened.

I am slowly getting back on top of things. And I think that since the missed update is so long overdue, It makes more sense to let if go for a while and update as the month turns. And so, I will do a recon and update that will include everything since the last one, this coming sunday the 30th Oct.

I am very sorry, and also slightly amused, that this happened. Please do forgive me if this alarmed you, if you made a donation since the last update.

All the best!
CirX

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #356 on: October 28, 2022, 01:41:07 PM »

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Piet,

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #357 on: October 30, 2022, 10:32:18 PM »

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Piet,

Thank you Konstantin! We fight the good fight.

As mentioned previously, here is the overdue update, which will hopefully bring us up to date until today.

The Dudes who have stepped up during the last two months are as follows:

gunny0134
RasterOp98
larschance (x2)
Darrell R (Full Surname Redacted)(no SAS screename could be found, please PM me and I will amend this info if needed, Darrell)
IKolincak
jola
Matz
BartheFr

Gents, thank you from me and from everyone for this support. I really appreciate it.

Ans so, it is basically goodbye to October and welcome to November. I hope everyone has the best month they can, wherever they are in this interesting world.

Salutes!
CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #358 on: December 04, 2022, 10:56:45 AM »

We are into the last month of this year! Welcome to December. It is a difficult time for the world, but the guys who keep donating to the upkeep of this site seems to never waver. We owe them a big salute and thank you from the bottoms of our hearts.

They are:

Matz   
Jolly Green     
TTC Redfield     
klrster       
larschance
JOLA   
IKolincak  (x 2)

Again, thank you gents, and please keep it up. We fly this old sim because it rocks, and so do you.

S!
CirX

GEORGES44

« Reply #359 on: December 12, 2022, 08:34:49 AM »

For info, I just made a 40€ donation via Paypal but there was a bug : I was unable to write my IL2 name in the box :(

Merry Xmas to all
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 27 queries.