Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Donating to SAS  (Read 107984 times)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Re: Donating to SAS
« Reply #264 on: August 21, 2017, 11:24:41 PM »

It is almost the end of August, and time once again to thank those who have contributed towards the upkeep of this forum. Thank you very much guys, it is greatly appreciated!

The dudes are:

Toasted_Toad, who was interestingly also the very first person to donate to SAS back in 2009
IKolincak , as always, the best supporter any group could wish for
Airbourne, also a regular supporter
And klrster, who is also not a first time donator.

Thank you very much guys, cheers and salutes!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #265 on: September 17, 2017, 04:45:35 AM »

Our donations thank-you's were due to be updated today, but unfortunately we have to postpone it for at least a week. We apologize for this as I know that some guys are waiting for it. Sadly, we had some issues with our paypal account, and we have to wait for them to be finalized before we can accurately do the next round of updates. We are also not clear on what restrictions Paypal may have placed on the account during the incident, or might in future.

What happened is that a junior member here made a donation in August, after the previous thank-you's. Then changed his mind, but instead of just asking us to do a quick refund, he chose to lodge a case through his bank, at Paypal, accusing us of fraudulently stealing his $30.

We authorized a refund through paypal after being made aware of the accusation (after also as per usual, paying for the initial transaction fee), who took a while to sort it out with the member's bank, and who have now informed us of the penalty amount we have to pay to return to good standing, since we chose not to dispute it. We are now waiting for these transactions to go through, and our paypal account balances to be updated.

We did contact the specific member via PM here, and while we did notice he had been online every day since we PM'd him, he has chosen not to reply to us.

Gubi

• Flying Ass Clown #34
  • Modder
  • RIP
« Reply #266 on: September 17, 2017, 12:52:11 PM »

Probably the same cat hacking FM, I would not doubt.  When he's ID'd, please make it public.

Cheers
I am a moron.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #267 on: September 24, 2017, 01:22:59 AM »

Probably the same cat hacking FM, I would not doubt.  When he's ID'd, please make it public.

Cheers

We were not going to name the user addibaugh5, but since he outed himself on another forum anyway after we banned his account from here, there it is. Update of donations to follow.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #268 on: September 24, 2017, 01:31:22 AM »

Thank you everyone for patience while we waited for the Paypal thing to shake out. The guys who have made donations since 22 August were

macgiver
GEORGES44
jg1234
IKolincak
Marsouin
Squashman

A big huge thank you gentlemen. With your help, this forum stays up and at em at all times. Cheers and Salutes!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #269 on: October 29, 2017, 02:23:18 AM »

Another month has flown by and we have received three donations this month for which we are very grateful. Thank you very much to the following members for their help with the upkeep of this forum:

tacheles07
Airbourne
IKolincak

All the best to you!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #270 on: December 24, 2017, 04:28:21 AM »

It is the day before Xmas and we have counted up the donations received since our last update. Once again a very special thank you to those guys who took the time to make a donation, and especially to the regular donators, for keeping this forum going for us all to enjoy.

We wish all our members a very peacefull holiday season, and hope you may be safe, wherever in the world you are.

Here are the members who have made donations towards the upkeep of this forum since 29 Oct:

IKolincak (2x donations in this time period)
Sailor
willyp
Airbourne
Sid
REDVO
spad42

Thank you gentlemen!
S!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #271 on: January 21, 2018, 02:24:09 AM »

Another month has slipped by and 2018 is almost over. It is time to thank the guys who have put some money in the kitty over the last 4 weeks, so without further ado, a big thank you to:

bigans
IKolincak
Euge

Cheers gentlemen! And as always, a special thank you to Ivan, you are the man!

All the best.

fatty_finn

• Modder
  • "no idea"
« Reply #272 on: February 09, 2018, 04:40:15 AM »

Dear SAS
I tried to donate today, by credit card,
but could not get it to work.
The box for "home telephone" may be the problem.
It stays red, no matter what phone number I enter ,
and I get a message saying more information needed.
I live in Australia

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #273 on: February 09, 2018, 07:39:33 AM »

Hi fatty_finn,

When you are entering your phone number on PayPal the country code should not be included.
As you choose your country in the payment dialog, PayPal will automatically add this for you.
Since you are probably including the country code that is why you are getting an error message.

E.g. instead of entering "+612<something>" for Sydney, just enter "2<something>" instead. Note that there's also no leading "0".

Cheers!
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

EHood

• Supporter
« Reply #274 on: February 09, 2018, 01:35:24 PM »

Tried to donate via paypal last night, but I'm not sure if it "took." I got some sort of acknowledgement from paypal in my email, but nothing posted at the bank so far. Please advise. If I screwed that up, I need to try again. Thank you.  8)
A ya tsi-tsalagi.

VonWaffen

• Modder
« Reply #275 on: February 09, 2018, 07:02:11 PM »

when you use paypal via a bank account  , the process is recorded but could take few day to be completed , when you use a credit card it s done almost immediatly after credit card confirmation, it;s the  same when you use paypal everywere else as e-bay 
The enemy is stupid. Believing it's us the enemy,when it's him
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 27 queries.