Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Dewoitine D.520 by F_Red  (Read 74871 times)

Samurai999

Re: Dewoitine D.520 by F_Red
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2015, 10:34:23 AM »

I added this updated version to my 4.12.2 stationary planes mod last week:

I'm sorry. That to me now, ALL the planes from your mod to install for one D520!?

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2015, 10:12:31 AM »

I'm sorry. That to me now, ALL the planes from your mod to install for one D520!?

You do not have to add all the mod aircraft, just the stationary mod and then the entries for the aircraft you want. ;)

You will have to have the stock entries active for the mod to work though.

I could make a SSP but you would not be able to use it for taxi to takeoff in your 4.12 install. :D

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Danziger

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2015, 03:26:29 PM »

I am using DBW 1.71 and the only way I could get this one to work was like others by installing the one from Rawners. Otherwise I would get 60% and 70% crashes.

I love this plane though! I also have to say that if all of our cockpits could be updated to look this beautiful, I would never play another flight sim again.

Dell Inspiron 7559. Windows 10 64. Intel I7-6700HQ@2.6GHz. 16GB RAM. NVIDIA GeForce GTX960M 4GB GDDR5.

poiana44

« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2015, 11:52:56 AM »

I have installed the classic version but there is some problem with the sound as other people reported in this topic.
Especially with throttle at 0% there's a strange echo or similar.
Even it's impossible to hear the machine gun rumors when I press them.
I re-installed the old version.
I'm afraid because the graphic and the cockpit are very beauty.
I play with 4.12.2 mod 5.3.

Hubberranz

• Modder
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2015, 11:47:17 AM »

I installed both D-520, this one in file ( faaD520_IES ) I placed after Ranwer's one ( D520_v1.1 ), cause I wanted the stationnaries... and sounds...

Both versions are working fine together for me, and as far as I know.

So I got Ranwers version sounds when I do fly this bird version. All is peachy!  8)

Bonus: you access all skins made for either versions...

412.2m SAS modac V5.3

poiana44

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2015, 12:25:43 PM »

Hello Hubberranz, I too had come up with something similar to your fantastic idea...Ok, I will try!
Thank you!

Seb

• Modder
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2015, 09:48:47 AM »

Classic version link in first post works perfectly in 4.12.2. I love the sounds, although a tiny odd behavior of the sound if the throttle is left at full 0%. This is not a problem though, its a beautiful piece of art all around. Many thanks to the developers.  ;D Its now part of my "essentials" list.

I also noticed some problems with the sound, first it sounds strange engine at low revs how to jam, and secondly, in my opinion the engine is too loud.

poiana44

« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2015, 01:29:15 PM »

Classic version link in first post works perfectly in 4.12.2. I love the sounds, although a tiny odd behavior of the sound if the throttle is left at full 0%. This is not a problem though, its a beautiful piece of art all around. Many thanks to the developers.  ;D Its now part of my "essentials" list.

I also noticed some problems with the sound, first it sounds strange engine at low revs how to jam, and secondly, in my opinion the engine is too loud.

Dear Seb, follow the Hubberranz instructions on reply#64. For me that way seems works.
I also had your problem.
Bye!

fritzofpeace

• semi-erect
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2015, 05:44:11 PM »

Well, folks, I had tried pretty much everything to get this beautiful bird into my game.  I'm running an antique setup Version 4.11.1m with SAS activator 4.0.  I know, I know, dark ages stuff, but it does well on  my little rig.  Anywho, I got the D520 finally into the game.  I'm posting this in case anyone else wants to give it a shot.  I have no idea what nature of the "D520" file is that you find in the "classic" download of this mod, but there exists in Ranwers mod of this plane a file with that exact name, simply "D520".
I deleted the "D520" file which came with this mod's classic version and replaced it with Ranwers.
Voila!
Both appear fully operational now.  If any modders see that I may have screwed things up by doing this, please post so that I can make a correction, but, more importantly, so that others don't repeat the error.  If it IS a safe thing to do, it may help those who have previously been unable to get this beauty to fly.

And, wow, she is a doll.  Thank you so much.

greybeard

• Modder
  • diligo veritatem
    • Old stuff about RB3D and a tiny "IL2 corner"
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2015, 01:23:32 AM »

If any modders see that I may have screwed things up by doing this, please post so that I can make a correction, but, more importantly, so that others don't repeat the error.

Indeed, Ranwers' and IES Dewoitines share only a file, which is D520.fmd. It is inside the two external flight models and is probably for this reason that IES plane requires to work Ranwers' one. I don't know what you replaced, since Ranwers' flight model is named D520_FM and IES one only D520. Personally, I just replaced engine inside IES fmd, addressing the unbearable noise caused by IES engine when running on idle, then recompiled flight model, and retained the double install (Ranwers + IES).
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 - RAM: 2GB DDR @ 201 MHz - MoBo: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A8N-SLI (Socket 939) - Vidcard: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (Club3D) - Screen: L1750SQ (1280x1024@75Hz) - Audio: Realtek AC'97 Audio.

fritzofpeace

• semi-erect
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2015, 03:45:58 PM »

Thank you, Greybeard.  Everything seems to be okay.  Would anyone know if a template or void has been made for this gem?  I believe the template I have is for Ranwers initial version.  Thanks in advance for any who can shed some light on this.

fritzofpeace

• semi-erect
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2015, 05:43:02 PM »

http://escadre-ms.vraiforum.com/t1377-template-skin-Dewoitine-D-520.htm

A quick resulted in the above find, from which Arsenal's excellent template can be downloaded.
Wish I could tell more about the site, but couldn't get translator to work on it.
I'm off to make some Italian 520's.  Thanks again for this work of art.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 28 queries.