Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: ag&HRt_ebro1938 NEW 27-FEB-2011 NEW 4.10? (NEW 27-2-11)  (Read 33104 times)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
Re: HRt_ebro1938 YET A NEW version 04-JULY-2010
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2010, 01:34:53 PM »

FT!

Really looking forward to your next version. This map covers a lot of important Spanish Civil War ground, and can be used for a number of campaigns!  :D
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

ftarquisa

• Modder
Re: HRt_ebro1938 YET A NEW version 04-JULY-2010
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2010, 03:43:51 AM »

sorry for the delay, it is about to be ready, from this version on we plan to  be two modders for this map

ftarquisa

• Modder
Re: HRt_ebro1938 NEW 8-SEP-2010
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2010, 10:25:44 AM »

new version available, see on the front   https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,428.0.html

gianluca

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2010, 04:18:40 PM »

hi ftarquisa, just downloaded the new version: tried everything but, at the beginning I always get a "landscape" (texture related normally" error.... Then I looked carefully in load.ini and found some uncorrect (the path was not correct at least I think so) remaindings to textures. Modified that and was able to load the map but with a totally weird look! Of course I made some mistakes but I kindly ask you to check.
I had the previous one and worked well; I'd really like to get this new one!
Thks a best regards, gianluca

PS noticed now the warnings, oops! I go and try again....

ftarquisa

• Modder
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2010, 02:14:50 AM »

sorry to hear that gianluca, I will try it from scratch, although, so far, I have not had any problem with it. In the mean time, could you check if you are missing something (when you end up with the light blue screen after map loading failure, pressing shift-tab shows warnings and remarks made by the program that can be a good hint at what is going on). You might be lacking something, like the woodpack, for instance. Nevertheless I will try it from scratch to make sure I am not overseeing something..
cheers

ftarquisa

• Modder
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2010, 11:20:05 AM »

hi ftarquisa, just downloaded the new version: tried everything but, at the beginning I always get a "landscape" (texture related normally" error.... Then I looked carefully in load.ini and found some uncorrect (the path was not correct at least I think so) remaindings to textures. Modified that and was able to load the map but with a totally weird look! Of course I made some mistakes but I kindly ask you to check.
I had the previous one and worked well; I'd really like to get this new one!
Thks a best regards, gianluca

checked, it runs OK, may be you are missing something or did not realize that a correction was made a few days ago,,,(from the front page)

those of you who have downloaded this file before 10-OCT-2010 @ 8:00 PM GMT, please be aware that there were errors that have been fixed, and a corrected file has been accordingly uploaded to replace the old one

gianluca

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2010, 07:17:18 AM »

hi ftarquisa, everything's fine now!
thks for the beautiful map now I'm gonna change the entries for the missions I already had!
best regards,
gianluca

peybolman

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2010, 08:40:19 AM »

Could you post some missions for the map?

gianluca

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2010, 04:52:01 AM »

hi! I´m on business trip these days but you can find some missions using the old map (changing to to the new is easy) at mission4today: there are 3 or 4 SCW missions packs and looking the readme you can see which of them uses this map, at the present I can´t remember exactly....
under "Downloads 4 mods" Campaign offline I suppose

madcop

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2010, 07:24:04 PM »

Hello ftarquisa

Could you please tell me where to find these following items that appear as missing when I load your map (HRt_ebro1938GCE)

[21:57:28]   House: Section House$Human_02R not found

[21:57:28]   House: Section House$Human_01R not found

[21:57:28]   House: Section House$Human_04R not found

[21:57:28]   House: Section House$Human_05R not found

[21:57:28]   House: Section House$mecano not found

[21:57:28]   House: Section House$ger_officer_43_summer not found

[21:57:28]   House: Section House$ger_punzerman_spg_officer_summer not found

[21:57:39]   INTERNAL ERROR: HierMesh: Can't find chunk 'oxigen-7'

[21:57:39]   INTERNAL ERROR: HierMesh: Can't find chunk 'oxigen-7z'

[21:57:40]   INTERNAL ERROR: HierMesh: Can't find chunk 'NoseCannon3_D0'

[21:57:40]   INTERNAL ERROR: HierMesh: Can't find chunk 'WaterR_D0'

Thank You very much
Madcop  ;D

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2010, 01:47:12 AM »

The files with 'Hier.mesh' are most likely parts of aircraft and should have nothing to do with loading a map as such. Possibly one of the modded aircraft in your game is missing parts.

The other objects I cannot find in my (extensive) static.ini either, but from the filenames I surmise they are part of a ground-crew objects pack, human figures that can be used to populate an airfield ...

However you don't say if the mission you are trying to load/fly is a simple try-out mission to see if the map works for you, or if it is a mission with various aircraft and objects. It is quite possible that if you change aircraft and/or remove several of the objects in the mission, that the map will work for you.

The best way to check for missing objects in a map that won't fly or save is to use the Universal Static.ini Checker:
https://www.mediafire.com/?ytwnkhqlhnk

madcop

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2010, 12:09:07 PM »

The files with 'Hier.mesh' are most likely parts of aircraft and should have nothing to do with loading a map as such. Possibly one of the modded aircraft in your game is missing parts.

The other objects I cannot find in my (extensive) static.ini either, but from the filenames I surmise they are part of a ground-crew objects pack, human figures that can be used to populate an airfield ...

However you don't say if the mission you are trying to load/fly is a simple try-out mission to see if the map works for you, or if it is a mission with various aircraft and objects. It is quite possible that if you change aircraft and/or remove several of the objects in the mission, that the map will work for you.

The best way to check for missing objects in a map that won't fly or save is to use the Universal Static.ini Checker:
https://www.mediafire.com/?ytwnkhqlhnk

Hello Agracier

I was just running a QMB mission on the Ebro map.After ending the mission I had a look at my log.lst.where I noticed the different Internal errors as well as the "not found objects.".

Today I ran the Universal_static.ini checker V.1.3 for this map but the result was negative ( no missing objects ).

Thanks for your help .

Madcop. ;D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 28 queries.