Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I./JG 27 'The Rest Of The Pack': Bf109 E-7/Trops  (Read 9995 times)

bigans

• Maw-Superaereo
Re: I./JG 27 'The Rest Of The Pack': Bf109 E-7/Trops
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2021, 05:19:52 AM »

Thx for your skins, your full researches and to share books list about Jg27.

I'm very interested in this project because I'm focusing on 2nd Air Battle over Bir El Gubi Libia, 4-5/12/1941, I'm working on some multiplayer mission. During this battle Regia Aeronautica flew for first time in combat in Africa the AerMacchi C 202 and I have evidences that Ltn Marseille flew for first time Me 109 F the day 5th. So I'm interested in what was Marseille number of plane.

Have a nice day!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2021, 06:01:32 AM »

]cheers[

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2021, 10:40:49 AM »

Jochen Prien - Messerschmitt Bf 109 im Einsatz bei der Jagdgeschwader 27 1940-1945 a series of top notch Books (ultra Rare)
Traditionsgemeinschaft JG27 70's/80's publications by Edu Neumann (ultra Rare)

some of these I could browse at conventions, the pricing is freakingly insane, over 100 bucks a copy.

I can't remember actually the publication I read which exacty recited Edu Neumann on behalf of Marseille and JG27. It's too long ago,

Some years ago I read up Edu Neumanns JG27 1944 publication in a Library in Berlin, I had 1 Hour, was 2005 or 2007.

Abhandlung über das Jagdgeschwader 27 in Afrika während des Zweiten Weltkriegs

Somewhere had a really bad copy of it, but that got lost in between two moves.
I know the Original sells for up to 400 Bucks or more.

official archives:
That data is to a specific % still kept in the German Archives. 1940-1942 is valueable, not much loss.
The loss is the late war chaos March-May 45 or other missing documents.
as such are stations command posts, war diaries, even allotted publications, squadron related stuff:

https://www.deutsche-digitale-bibliothek.de/item/IOGSV7FYZL75HYM4NITB335GZ3X72RKR?query=Jagdgeschwader+27&thumbnail-filter=on&isThumbnailFiltered=true&rows=20&offset=0&viewType=list&firstHit=IOGSV7FYZL75HYM4NITB335GZ3X72RKR&lastHit=lasthit&hitNumber=1
look up here

https://www.deutsche-digitale-bibliothek.de/item/32DDVCLVT3CMUIEPVHJV3OAWUM645KW7

I found one picture of an Emil in this Pack that was inside Adler, the picture I've never seen published somewhere else
or popping up.

https://www.deutsche-digitale-bibliothek.de/item/ZIB2MD2SX3YUCFCHYF6KRYSNVKPQKSJC
https://invenio.bundesarchiv.de/invenio/main.xhtml

These wardiaries and Absturz/crash reports are the standard to search for neat stuff.
I remember one publication citing Kurowski as unable to read up German documents.
One veteran had copies of them and shook his head.

JG27 colour PK Pictures, these I found in a 1944 German Picture Collectible Brochure/album,
by Ministry of Propaganda, A-4 Lithos about 120-150, all from colour pictures. Remarkable as being repros,
they where pretty good prints. I took this in a grabbox at a Book change corner in our Hippie Commune.
I don't collect that stuff, it was the base for Black 4 of this Pack, then I dumped it.

Look up Assizbiz, Google, Bundesarchiv claimimg i's an original Colour picture as source,
go into your picture viewer and zoom in, in 100% of the cases you'll find coloured dots.
The preserved so called originals are nothing more than this collectible Album Repros, Good or not?

Over the years I found out some old UFA/PK Kompanie Photographers still sit on their
stuff, it's emberrassing to see our Archives polluted with with fancy repros, while these Nazis still have them at disposal.

I found this through Falke Eins when researching my Relatives fate in JG52/9.
The Idiot from UFA housing a newsweekreel roll and viable pictures now claims Copyright.

Seeing Allied Archives, Veterans, their Grandsons taking care of history, even if it has Swastikas on it,
is overwhelming. I owe respect to the people who publish stuff, even if it's a lousy picture,
that is more worth than everything else.

Don't think these Bastards make history public, too often they are brainwashed egoistists and sitting hens.

I was a Member on several Luftwaffe research Boards, after relatives of former German Pilots, living abroad
contacted me, after seeing some Skins. I tried my best, but the base is a very sect-like attitude, too intolerant
and it was frustrating job for me to communicate with such fetish Freak Nazis. I quit this job, before going crazy.
After German archives these Boards are worth to search for, for the Info you seek, if it exists in a Document.
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

HaFu1939

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2021, 11:16:27 AM »

Many thanks for new additions to your brilliant collection, every Emil is needed in Afrika…
Best regards,
HaFu1939

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2021, 12:20:42 PM »

Modellers Data File SAM Publications

this is irritating to the real source (crash reports, Edu Neumann related recited Publications) is missing

This seems to be the chain of researches that Jochen Prien took up in his impressive JG27 records and Publications.
You must instead look up this Blibliography and these books and Blibliography to dig deeper to find to the trace to this.

Yellow 13 and 6 are recorded in Motorbuch JG27 as well. Now to Homuth and his friendly Gesture to Hajo.

The tension between the two grow to a Climax, I can't remember a citation of being posted 14, but it seems likely, knowing 14 was the last fucking Plane in a Staffel. The Hillbilly End of a Line Number.
But that means shit hit the fan, and from what I know Homuth called up upon Marseille to a Ultimatum to pay off the loss of yellow 6 with certain Kills he wants to see or Hajo would meet an end to his career. Next to this he became really outraged, as his thoughts of the sleazy Berliner where just proven right at that 2nd crash.
This was a turmimg point in his Career.
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2021, 01:58:19 PM »

Dettmann / Neumann
Mein Freund Marseille
JG 27 Jagdgeschwader

This is a 2nd Version of Neumanns 1944 JG27 publication, here more devoted to
give a bit insides in his Picture album and as a Memory to Marseille.

This is less known publication, both the Original 44 or the reprint from 2000 are
often overseen, but avail at neat pricing. Under 20 Bucks you get at flea Markets here.

Together with the Motorbuchverlag Edition, the best start into Marseille, these
are affordable primary sources.
Only if you need more I can recommend using Priens stuffs,
but the pricing of worthy JG27 literature is horrible at times.

Okay, that's all I could find, hope this Helps as pointings to Research,

Best wishes
Tobias

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2021, 03:50:38 PM »

Update 4.1:

Just a little Addon Yellow 3 from Assizbiz.com/JG27MTO

An ugly ETO dirty, clumsy Emil, it seems to be from the PK shooting,
in the background hardly can make out a fine Desert painted Emil.

That's it, I beefed up all I can, that where missing from my Comrados past Skinners.
I did my best out of the blurry Pictures.

Happy Flying
Tobias

wolf44

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2021, 01:07:49 AM »

Great work! Thank you for the skins!

wolf44
A lord is a lord! In the air, on the ground and ... underground!

HaFu1939

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2021, 12:34:29 PM »

May take a while to browse up all references. But it's possible.

Deal.

HaFu1939

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2022, 10:44:22 AM »

Maybe now, after the Me 262 upgrade, it's time for the scouts from 2. (H)/14 :)
Best regards, HaFu1939

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2022, 01:06:48 PM »

They look like an inheritance from I/JG 27, don't they?

Yes, sure, since these colours were added at the same Maintenance Depots.

Will see, that unit is ressource heavy (spread allover), so don't expect too soon. If ever it'll be
tucked together with missing ZG1 inventory. Another missed part or rarely skinned.

Best wishes
Tobias
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 25 queries.