Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Steam  (Read 2165 times)

Blazing

• Harbour Master
  • Modder
Steam
« on: August 15, 2014, 07:03:52 PM »

Not sure if know yet. But the game is up on steam now for early access. It cost $60. With also two dlc planes each about $20

Phas3e

• Skinner
  • Skinner
Re: Steam
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 07:59:02 PM »

Que Steam hate in 3...2...1
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups - George Carlin

LuseKofte

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 03:45:08 AM »

:) A lot of people here hate Steam, people who know better often. I donĀ“t I like steam . Thx for the info, I am looking forward to HE-111 next week, witch I can't try out until 3 weeks

Rex Ursus

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 02:51:32 PM »

So can you only get this game through Steam?    I really don't like them at all.     And from above.    The game is not complete after 60 bucks?   You have to buy planes?    Is this game like warthunder?   If it is I want nothing to do with it....

steven197106

• Observer
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 08:46:06 PM »

You can buy the game from there website you don't have to use steam, The game is at 70% and is far better than war-thunder, this is a Sim not a game  for the money your getting early excess, Yes it's expensive not unlike DCS which is free but aircraft cost $50 each, So $50  is cheap compared to DCS. I have spent $200 on DCS with $200 to go to get the planes I want.

i7-5820k CPU 3.30gHZ, 16 GB ram, RTX 2080 Graphic card, 49" CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, VKB- T-Rudders Mk.III pedals, VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick with VPC Desk Mount, VPC Extensions Set with a thrustmaster warthog grip on the stick, saitek TPM System, thrustmaster warthog throttle,

Rex Ursus

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 08:55:30 PM »

You can buy the game from there website you don't have to use steam, The game is at 70% and is far better than war-thunder, this is a Sim not a game  for the money your getting early excess, Yes it's expensive not unlike DCS which is free but aircraft cost $50 each, So $50  is cheap compared to DCS. I have spent $200 on DCS with $200 to go to get the planes I want.

I stand corrected.   Simulation.     Thats my kind of software.   

It sounds like it is not fully released yet.      I will wait for a while and see how it turns out.   I've been burned a few times......

LuseKofte

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 12:33:40 AM »

You have to understand that based on my expirience, offline simulator stop at old IL 2 .
Online simulators are what the community make it, cod got 50% of the time a objective oriented  simulation the rest is pure dogfight game.
BOS is by far a game based on how its played in betaservers, but syndicate got a server , and they sure know how to run it, it will be what I call simulated warfare.
It is us who make a simulator what it is, not the software,
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 28 queries.