Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release  (Read 139702 times)

Motörhead

• http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70
Re: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release
« Reply #312 on: August 30, 2017, 06:23:14 AM »

One small fix for this issue with US Navy fighter campaign. Open "classesUN1" file in DGEn folder. Look at the second line:
F4F3 PTO42_Marshalls_02_01VF FIGHTER
Just change "FIGHTER" to "ALL", and campaign will launch.
Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

Motörhead

Update 01.09.2017 - Return to Europe
« Reply #313 on: September 01, 2017, 02:11:27 PM »

Another 226 squadron night raid to France - attack airfield somewhere in Audembert-Wissant area, July 8, 1940. To make attack more effective, i decide not to use bombsight, and drop bomb from minimal altitude. Also, few strafing runs i do. In this moments i dreamed about 4x20 mm. battery and rockets)))

Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

Motörhead

Update 08.09.2017 - Eagleattack
« Reply #314 on: September 08, 2017, 09:52:50 AM »

Battle of Britain second stage, called "Eagleattack" or "Adlertag" is completed, now i do testing. Events of August 13 - September 6, 1940 is modelled with high level of historical accuracy, as usual. All fighter and bomber missions, both for RAF and Luftwaffe, created using war diaries. Missions you need to complete, objects you need to defence or attack, all is attached to exact places, days, time and weather conditions.

On screenshots is air battle on August 13, when Luftwaffe attack few airfields in south-eastern part of Britain. You can see Eastchurch airfield under attack and many aerial combats. There is MANY ACTION! Sky is filled with aircrafts and tracers is crossing over your cockpit!

Motörhead

Update 02.10.2017 - Corpo Aereo Italiano
« Reply #315 on: October 02, 2017, 04:52:20 AM »

Current stage of my works is october-november 1940. Luftwaffe night attacks on London continues almost every night. Daylight attacks switched to Me-109's, which bomb London and suburbs from high altitudes. This attacks were hard to intercept but they had very little effect. Fighter Command was not destroyed and Operation "Sealion" was canceled. In last days of october "Corpo Aereo Italiano" aircrafts appeared over Britain. Based on airfields in Holland, Fiat BR-20 bombers attack coastal towns mostly by night without significant success. Fiat Cr-42 fighters had 2 or 3 combats with RAF fighters, also without success, losing few aircrafts. All this modelled in current stage of my campaign. You will see all these Fiats only in days, when they really appeared over Kent. Also, Corpo Aereo Italiano campaign included.

Motörhead

Update 19.11.2017 - The Blitz
« Reply #316 on: November 19, 2017, 06:16:06 AM »

Next stage of European campaign is done - december 1940 - march 1941. This is the first RAF daylight offensive to occupied France. For the first time you will see new type of missions, created by Asura special for my campaign: RAF "Circuses" and "Rhubarbs". Also, different campaign for RAF night fighters and luftwaffe bombers show you events of Blitz, night raids on British cities in first months of 1941. In RAF newest night fighter "Beaufighter Mk.I" you can try to stop these raids! All this features will be released in DGENpack next update, and its coming soon!
And now, screenshots of night Blitz:

Progunator

« Reply #317 on: December 05, 2017, 01:05:39 AM »

I may be a bit late to the game but first, THANK YOU for creating this campaign. I have been searching for an all inclusive PTO campaign for some time and just stumbled upon this tonight.

I am having a bit of an issue though. All of the menu briefings are in Russian. I downloaded the English mod fix, applied it and it corrected the campaign titles as expected. However, I am not sure how to fix the briefings themselves.

I went into the DGEN folder and copied the Files for Mod Version EN over to the main dgen folder but no luck on the briefings.

Apologize if I am beating a dead horse, just really hoping to rip into this campaign.

Thank you again,

Prog

Motörhead

« Reply #318 on: December 05, 2017, 07:59:37 AM »

Apologize if I am beating a dead horse, just really hoping to rip into this campaign.

Do you switch language to english in your DGenmod.ini file?
I mean this setting:
Language=English
In your "DGenmod.ini" file it must looks like that:

Progunator

« Reply #319 on: December 05, 2017, 06:28:28 PM »

Thank you. A combination of both of those worked. Going to be a fun couple weeks getting back into this game. THANK YOU AGAIN!

RealDarko

• Modder
« Reply #320 on: December 06, 2017, 12:39:18 AM »

Can I install those over BAT? And If yes, whay I need to install? Is a really cool looking campaign, and so full of details!!

Motörhead

« Reply #321 on: December 06, 2017, 06:55:10 AM »

Can I install those over BAT? And If yes, whay I need to install? Is a really cool looking campaign, and so full of details!!
Sure, you can try, but there is old problem with compatibility. Different set of maps, planes, ground objects, etc. Also, some objects presented in DGENpack has a different inner name. For example, carriers. CV-6 Enterprise in HSFX has ingame designation "Ships.USSEnterpriseCV6_42", probably in BAT it had same name too. In DGEN Pack it called "DGenShipsPack.USSEnterpriseCV6_42". And many, many other objects has same issue. To make campaign compatible with BAT need really BIG waste of time, unfortunately, i don't have it((

Progunator

« Reply #322 on: December 06, 2017, 08:52:18 PM »

Okay so I lied, the campaigns did not work. I thought removing all the RU and ru.dat files would work but it did not. I removed all CAMPAIGNS ru.dat files, and all other ru.dat files and once I did that, no campaign would work. I just continuously received the error beep. So I undid the removal of all of the ru.dat files except those that start with campaign.

Not sure what else to do. All briefings are in russian. I also changed the dgen to English, but no luck. Hopefully someone has another idea!

Thanks!

RealDarko

• Modder
« Reply #323 on: December 07, 2017, 01:07:38 AM »

Sure, you can try, but there is old problem with compatibility. Different set of maps, planes, ground objects, etc. Also, some objects presented in DGENpack has a different inner name. For example, carriers. CV-6 Enterprise in HSFX has ingame designation "Ships.USSEnterpriseCV6_42", probably in BAT it had same name too. In DGEN Pack it called "DGenShipsPack.USSEnterpriseCV6_42". And many, many other objects has same issue. To make campaign compatible with BAT need really BIG waste of time, unfortunately, i don't have it((

Thanks for the info!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 38   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 27 queries.