Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release  (Read 139896 times)

Motörhead

• http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70
"Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" Solomon islands campaign - need help!
« Reply #264 on: June 05, 2017, 02:03:00 AM »

Now i work on Solomon islands campaign, one of last stages of it, Bougainville campaign. We have excellent stock map "Solomon islands - January 1944". There is Torokina, Pive and Uncle airfields on this map. Aircrafts from US 13th Air Force, based here, made significant efforts to neutralise Rabaul in january-july 1944. Unfortunately, we don't have Rabaul on this map. But we have another stock map "New Guinea - New Britain - January 1944", with Rabaul, this most important japanese fortress in south-west Pacific.

It is possible, to made merged version of "Solomon islands - January 1944" and "New Guinea - New Britain - January 1944" maps? If someone do this for me, i can resume 13th AF Solomon islands campaign for 1944, same as japanese land based fighter and bomber campaigns. No one on aviaskins can help me, so my last hope is someone on SAS to do that)) I know, there is many skilled map builders :)

I don't need to merged FULL versions of both maps. On "New Guinea - New Britain - January 1944" whole New Guinea can be deleted, i don't need it. Also, on "Solomon islands - January 1944" Guadalkanal-Malaita area can be deleted too. Both maps are stock in 4.13, so, they use stock set of objects. We don't need to merged any parts of the land in this case. All merged parts of map is in ocean. South-west and north-east corners of map is empty, they just filled with water.

To make things clear, on screenshot is my vision of merged map, 4 possible versions, any of them will be useful for campaign:

Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

blackshark

Re: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release
« Reply #265 on: June 05, 2017, 01:21:04 PM »

Ok Blackshark, there is INT update version you need to install:
https://mega.nz/#F!IVcgAAra!kDBs9lRgCS-mHSA1kqpTOQ
I hope, this will help.

Hi, I already installed the INTupdate ... but the results as i wrote are still "russian" names ?

Motörhead

« Reply #266 on: June 06, 2017, 02:40:48 AM »

We try to resolve this error. Need 2-3 screenshots with campaign russian names you see, after INT version is installed.
Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

verde13

« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2017, 05:38:43 AM »

Is there a way to make Mat Manager work with Dgenpack 2.0.1?

blackshark

« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2017, 02:32:37 PM »

We try to resolve this error. Need 2-3 screenshots with campaign russian names you see, after INT version is installed.

well, i remade the installation from scratch, then in Dgen i delete all the "_ru" and "Ru" files, than i duplicated the "English" files and renamed those file with "_ru"/"Ru" and now it seems working ...

does it make sense to you ?

should i do it in NGEN too ?

doing that in Dgen, I noticed that in "PTO41 Singapore" and "PTO41 Wake" there is only the “Ru” file (there is not the “En” file) ... is it correct ?

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #269 on: June 08, 2017, 04:14:46 AM »

@ blackshark, download an app called "Bulk Rename Utility" and you will have an easy way to fix those problems in a blink!
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

Motörhead

« Reply #270 on: June 08, 2017, 04:39:51 AM »

Is there a way to make Mat Manager work with Dgenpack 2.0.1?

Sorry, but i don't know what is "mat manager". Asura never use it too. So, you can test it in DGENpack and tell us here about compatibility)

well, i remade the installation from scratch, then in Dgen i delete all the "_ru" and "Ru" files, than i duplicated the "English" files and renamed those file with "_ru"/"Ru" and now it seems working ...

does it make sense to you ?

Yes, i tell this to Asura.

should i do it in NGEN too ?
We never do any changes for NGEN.

doing that in Dgen, I noticed that in "PTO41 Singapore" and "PTO41 Wake" there is only the “Ru” file (there is not the “En” file) ... is it correct ?
My briefings for Wake and Singapore 1941 originally written in russian. At this moment i work on translate and include it in next update.

blackshark

« Reply #271 on: June 09, 2017, 04:40:40 AM »

making the filename changes in ìDgen I noticed that:
?   PT043_ Solomon_04 there is only the "ru" file
?   same for SGT_41_BELARUS
?   same for SGT_42_MOSCOW_1941_07_13_MSGRU.DAT

one question:
in the Asura "manual" there is the possibility to select which "nations" to select the planes; to use with your PTO which nation I need to not have any problems in a campaign ?
only US+Japan, or I need Australia or RAF or others ?
And if I only use US+Japan and in one mission there is a Raf or Australian plane, what will happen ? tha campaign crashes or goes without problems ?

Motörhead

« Reply #272 on: June 13, 2017, 11:38:27 AM »

PT043_ Solomon_04 there is only the "ru" file
Taranslate is in progress.
same for SGT_41_BELARUS
This whole operation is not ready.
same for SGT_42_MOSCOW_1941_07_13_MSGRU.DAT
It's not necessary file, thanks blackshark, i delete it.

one question:
in the Asura "manual" there is the possibility to select which "nations" to select the planes; to use with your PTO which nation I need to not have any problems in a campaign ?
only US+Japan, or I need Australia or RAF or others ?
And if I only use US+Japan and in one mission there is a Raf or Australian plane, what will happen ? tha campaign crashes or goes without problems ?

Look at this:

[Planes]
Allies USA 90 F4U1
Allies USA 10 P_39N --FBomber
Allies USA 50 P_38G15LO --Fighter
Allies USA 50 P_38H5LO --Fighter
Allies USA 5 P_40F --FBomber
Allies NewZealand 20 P_40M_NEW --Fighter
Allies USA 50 SBD3
Allies USA 10 SBD5

This is example of [Planes] section in my Solomons campaign. As you see, there is Kiwi's P-40M. This plane apppears in missions only as RNZAF, and without any problems. So, you can use this feature.

blackshark

« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2017, 02:57:20 PM »

hi, I noticed that if I start an RAF campaign, the "rank" i have to select at the start are in russian,while in german campaigns or usn campaigns are correct.

l_commando

« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2017, 05:54:45 PM »

Language issues aside, I'm pleased to say that the bomber takeoff bug I reported on some time ago seems to have improved (at least for the B-24D). It seems that only certain loadouts (I think the 12 x 500lb. loadout is one of them) cause the bombers to not take off. Aside from that, I've found that bombers of all types seem to have trouble staying in formation. For example, in a squadron of 8 bombers (4 planes per flight) one flight will almost always end up lagging far behind the other. This I think is because the lead flight does not loiter long enough to allow the rear flight to catch up. Using air starts doesn't seem to help much either. At this point I'm not sure what is causing it. It could be something wrong with mission waypoints or it could be a general mod issue for Asura to look at.

blackshark

« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2017, 10:48:28 AM »

I have a problem since I made the new installation (4.13.4 + dgenpack 2.01)

the problem is that I not able to see the map within the mission ... i usually set M for Map and still it is, but now when I try to see the map, instead of the map it appears the mouse icon on te screen ... what to do to have Map visible again ?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 38   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 25 queries.