Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release  (Read 139954 times)

DEERxBanshee

Re: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2014, 08:20:01 PM »

Tried two campaigns now...have had same problem with both where next mission doesn't generate..says no map is in the mission file..happened on the wake island campaign and the philippines one...(UN and USAAF)

the rabaul and marcus island maps so far are the culprits..they show up in full mission builder..

Motörhead

• http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2014, 01:44:34 PM »

Tried two campaigns now...have had same problem with both where next mission doesn't generate..says no map is in the mission file..happened on the wake island campaign and the philippines one...(UN and USAAF)

I need more detailed description of your trouble. First, when next mission not generated, in your HSFX root folder must appears Dgen_modERROR log file. In last lines there info, why mission not generated.
Do you use Asura's DGEN.exe latest version?

the rabaul and marcus island maps so far are the culprits..they show up in full mission builder..
Marcus map must be in your HSFX. It's one of default maps for HSFX 7.02 version. Hmm... I hope you use HSFX 7.02?
Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

DEERxBanshee

« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2014, 04:02:27 PM »

Yes I have the new asuras version...and also am running the correct hsfx7.02.

i got the marcus one working now I cannot get Guadalcanal or Guadalkanal to work...i checked the error log and can't see the problem..with the marcus one it told me there was a file missing which i put in and got it to work with the guadalcanal one's i don't see an error line except the can't parse message

Code: [Select]

= DGen_mod 2.0.1.2 (20/06/2014) =
seed: 1176918
ParamStr: un 0       
DGen_mod initialization. Side: un, Rank: 0
MaxFLAK=10
MaxBomberSkill=0
Distance=Full
Length=VeryLong
AI=Easy
Missions=Easy
AirIntensity=Medium
GroundIntensity=Medium
SlowFire=1.0
PromotionRate=1.90
Career ID: Un1
EnemyNation from settings: Japan
Load DGen\mod\AllPlaneDB.dat:
Load DGen\mod\AllPlaneDB_m.dat:
GuadalkanalSeptember1942
Load DGen\mod\GuadalkanalSeptember1942Towns.dat:
EnemyNation from stock: Japan
ReadDB sorties:1
Load DGen\mod\AllWing.dat:
TestWing(Allies,USN_VF_6A): USN_VF_6A 0 00
TestWing(Allies,USMC_VMF_223z): USMC_VMF_223z 4 10
TestWing(Allies,USMC_VMSB_232z): USMC_VMSB_232z 4 10
TestWing(Allies,USA_FG_347_FS_067z): USA_FG_347_FS_067z 4 10
TestWing(Allies,USN_VP_11): USN_VP_11 4 10
TestWing(Allies,USA_BG_011z): USA_BG_011z 4 10
TestWing(Allies,USA_BG_XXX_BS_042z): USA_BG_XXX_BS_042z 4 10
TestWing(Allies,12AF_51TCW_0HQ): 12AF_51TCW_0HQ 4 10
TestWing(Allies,USMC_VMF_225z): USMC_VMF_225z 4 10
TestWing(Allies,USMC_VMSB_231z): USMC_VMSB_231z 4 10
TestWing(Allies,USN_VF_5A): USN_VF_5A 4 10
TestWing(Allies,USN_VS_3A): USN_VS_3A 4 10
TestWing(Allies,USN_VT_3B): USN_VT_3B 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_AG_Tainan): IJN_AG_Tainan 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_AG_4_VB): IJN_AG_4_VB 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_AG_1_VB): IJN_AG_1_VB 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_AG_22AF): IJN_AG_22AF 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_AG_Misawa): IJN_AG_Misawa 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_AG_6z): IJN_AG_6z 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_C_Shokaku_FS): IJN_C_Shokaku_FS 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_C_Shokaku_FS_VB): IJN_C_Shokaku_FS_VB 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_C_Shokaku_FS_VT): IJN_C_Shokaku_FS_VT 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_C_Zuikaku_FS): IJN_C_Zuikaku_FS 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_C_Zuikaku_FS_VB): IJN_C_Zuikaku_FS_VB 4 10
TestWing(Axis,IJN_C_Zuikaku_FS_VT): IJN_C_Zuikaku_FS_VT 4 10
PlaneNationCheck: F4F4 before - USA, after - USA
PlaneNationCheck: P_400 before - USA, after - USA
PlaneNationCheck: PBY before - USA, after - USA
PlaneNationCheck: B_17F before - USA, after - USA
PlaneNationCheck: C_47 before - USA, after - USA
Blue skill set: 20 20 60
Red skill set: 20 20 60
Inherits operations from DGen\opsGuadalkanalSeptember1942.dat
Loading 5 operation from DGen\opsGuadalkanalSeptember1942.dat
Loading 12 red moving group
Loading 377 red stationary units
Loading 1200 red buildings
Loading 15 blue moving group
Loading 27 all moving group
Loading 190 blue stationary units
Loading 567 all stationary units
Loading 642 blue buildings
Loading 1842 all buildings
Load DGen\mod\GuadalkanalSeptember1942AF.dat:
ShipList count 37 objects
ZoneList count 0 objects
ClusterList count 36 objects
FleetList count 5 objects
CarrierList count 1 objects
Dangerous areas - Red:1 Blue:2
DGen\MOD\MessageEn.dat
DGen\GuadalkanalSeptember1942MsgEn.dat
Can't parse message line: <GuadalkanalSeptember1942Br><September 1942.\n\nThe air battle over Guadalcanal rages on with new force. No doubt, the Japanese want to regain the airfield and the domination over the South-Eastern part of the Solomon Islands. Raids on the island do not stop, enemy destroyers keep bringing reinforcements and ammunition to the island almost every night, so that the Marines called them <Tokyo Express>. Having accumulated sufficient reserves, the Japanese will attack the Henderson field area again, the only question remained is the exact day of the offensive. However, the Allied Command is aware of the importance of this airfield at Guadalcanal, and constantly sends reinforcements to the island, too. In early September, VMF-224 and VMSB-231 Squadrons arrived, thus the 23rd Marine Air Group is at full strength, to compensate our losses, on aircraft carriers were delivered additional F4F’s. On September 9, an additional runway for fighters was put into operation, leaving the main runway for bombers.\n\nUSS <Enterprise>, damaged by bombers on August 24, had to go to US West coast for repair, as well as USS <Saratoga>, which was torpedoed by a Japanese submarine on August 31. However there is good news for the Marines and airmen on Guadalcanal. The air group of the damaged aircraft carriers will temporarily based at Henderson field and the deck pilots will support their Marines fellows.>

citizen67

« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2014, 09:50:22 AM »

I start the game, but crashes at 60%, so I applied the Baffrah's solution, replacing "AutoDiffFM_for_4.12.2m" with "DiffFM HSFX 7".

Hi everybody,
it isn't clear for me: where can I found both "AutoDiffFM_for_4.12.2m" and "DiffFM HSFX 7"?

Thanks

DaveB

• Modder
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2014, 01:59:56 AM »

Banshee, cant parse message is the error. You need to edit the relevant message dat file and correct mistakes, eg. \n\nUSS <Enterprise> change to USS Enterprise,  <Saratoga>  change to Saratoga,  get the idea!!  < or > must only be at the start and end of the brief.  And that includes all briefs in the file.

Motörhead

« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2014, 04:36:10 AM »

Yes I have the new asuras version...and also am running the correct hsfx7.02.

i got the marcus one working now I cannot get Guadalcanal or Guadalkanal to work...i checked the error log and can't see the problem..with the marcus one it told me there was a file missing which i put in and got it to work with the guadalcanal one's i don't see an error line except the can't parse message

Hi Banshee!
I really cannot understand problem. I checked this operation "GuadalkanalSeptember1942", and it generated on my HSFX 7.02 with Asura DGEN.exe latest version. Any campaign, fighter, bomber for americans or japs, in any case it generated without problem. I try to ask Asura for help, maybe he can resolve it)) But you can try to do what DaveB talks about:

Banshee, cant parse message is the error. You need to edit the relevant message dat file and correct mistakes, eg. \n\nUSS <Enterprise> change to USS Enterprise,  <Saratoga>  change to Saratoga,  get the idea!!  < or > must only be at the start and end of the brief.  And that includes all briefs in the file.
You think this < > symbols can cause problem? Need a user with HSFX english version, to check it))

Hi everybody,
it isn't clear for me: where can I found both "AutoDiffFM_for_4.12.2m" and "DiffFM HSFX 7"?

Thanks

If you download my mini "modpack" by link on first page of this topic,  you don't need "AutoDiffFM_for_4.12.2m" or "DiffFM HSFX 7". All features for campaign, already in my "modpack".
Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

citizen67

« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2014, 07:12:27 AM »

If you download my mini "modpack" by link on first page of this topic,  you don't need "AutoDiffFM_for_4.12.2m" or "DiffFM HSFX 7". All features for campaign, already in my "modpack".

Thank you Motörhead,
that's what I've done, so I don't have to worry about that files... But there's still another thing I don't understand.
You say, talking about the mini modpack:"Put "Mods" folder from this archive into your HSFX root folder (previously make backup of Mods folder, if you have it), and that's all - now you have all additional maps, ships and aircrafts" and this is clear.

But then you say, about the mission files (Motorhead DGEN Pearl Harbor - Tokyo 2.1 version.rar): "Copy files from "Files for Mod version" folder to your DGen folder. After that you can play campaign mod version".
This is confusing me: in the .rar file I find the folders "Files for Mod version" (EN and RU), "Files for no Mod version" (EN and RU) but also I find other folders (ja, MOD, US, UN) and a lot of files .mis and .dat. Where do I put this other files and folders? I have to put them in my DGen folder along with the "Mod"/"no Mod" files, or I have to ignore them and put in my DGen folder ONLY the files inside the "Mod"/"no Mod" folders?

Thanks for the help

--
citizen67

Motörhead

« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2014, 04:14:47 PM »

Probably, my english is not so good))

All files from archive "Motorhead DGEN Pearl Harbor - Tokyo 2.2 version" you must put in your "DGen" folder. This must be an empty folder at this moment, because my campaign is not compatible with any other campaigns.

Then, open DGEN folder, and copy files from folder "Files for Mod version EN" (this folder at this moment will be in DGen folder) to DGen root folder. Do not nothing with files in JA, MOD, US, and UN files.

If you runs clear HSFX 7.02 with my "mini modpack", campaign must runs with success. I tested it many times.

I hope this can help you to launch my campaign and enjoy it))

citizen67

« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2014, 02:26:24 AM »

Ok thank you, Motörhead, now it seems clear, I'll try.
Just another simple question: as you say your campaign is not compatible with any other, this means that I can't install in the DGen folder and play nothing else?

Motörhead

« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2014, 04:34:43 AM »

If you want to play my campaign, in DGEn folder must be only "Pearl Harbor-Tokyo" files from archive. Files from another campaigns can cause some unknown errors. Just backup DGEN folder with another campaigns and use it separately from Pearl Harbor - Tokyo.

citizen67

« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2014, 05:49:16 AM »

ok, all clear now.
thank you

jeanba

• Modder
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2014, 03:35:46 AM »

Hello

Is there a campaign for solid nose B25 ?
Anyway, how can I identify them ?

Thank you in advance
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 38   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 25 queries.