Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release  (Read 76771 times)

larschance

Re: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release
« Reply #432 on: November 17, 2019, 05:14:48 PM »

I start the career and the cockpit view appears but when I press any key such as F2 or throttle number the engine explodes. It appears the aircraft is airborne or just off the ground and so crashes when the engine explodes. I will see if the same happens on other career starts in case it is my computer.

larschance

« Reply #433 on: November 18, 2019, 10:48:46 AM »

Hi Motorhead. Sad to say I am having problems with all the Luftwaffe fighter careers in the east. The North (Bf109EB 22 June 41)and Centre (Bf109F2 22 June 41) careers did not explode like the South career but only the heading appeared on the lower left screen. There was no height or speed. After take off only the F1 cockpit view was available. No external views allowed. Not sure if you meant this to be. The map was blank grey with no icons until I decreased the scale. It is probably my settings or something to do with the details that should not be there such as the Burning Streak career. When I have more time I will check further.
At least the Luftwaffe West Front Fighter career works so far and is very challenging and enjoyable.

Motörhead

• http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70
« Reply #434 on: November 23, 2019, 12:56:11 PM »

Hello larschance!
Did you switch aircraft selector to Eastern front? If you do, please send me mission file, where this issue happened, i mean, engine explode you talking about.
Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 27 queries.