Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Stalingrad summer - retextured, retowned, revillaged  (Read 64507 times)

ol' Navy

Re: Stalingrad summer - retextured, retowned, revillaged
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2014, 02:22:38 PM »

Bob, the textures within the new _Tex folder go into your _Tex folder, not new _Tex folder into old _Tex folder

clouds_.tga go in _Tex folder

Here's some more info: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=37295.0

OK, I think that now I understand better.  I'll try to do it correctly this time.  But, can you answer just two more questions for me?  Does this map work with 4.12 Next Level mods, and, will a map like this show up under QMB?  I probably play the QMB missions more than any other and that is why I am interested.  Thank you very much for your time and patience.

ol' Navy

« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2014, 05:58:10 PM »

Yes, it does. Here's a couple Quick missions:
https://www.mediafire.com/?c79d4u5b0oa9pzk

Thank you for your help.

Aragorn1963

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2014, 07:59:14 AM »

Cyberolas, magnificent! You Russian giant! Even the tennis racket is there.

ol' Navy

« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2014, 01:10:18 PM »

Yes, it does. Here's a couple Quick missions:
https://www.mediafire.com/?c79d4u5b0oa9pzk

OK, I thought I had it figured out, but - if I copy these two files into my Quick folder, then how do you play the mission?  Now aren't you sorry you ever got into helping out an old guy?  And, by the way, the map now shows up in QMB which I guess means I didn't screw up completely.  Thanks for any advice.

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2014, 01:25:32 PM »

In DBW you need to activate the QMB Pro mod via jsgme ( #DBW_MissionPro Combo by PAL ) and that will add its own template folder inside the Missions folder ( Missions\QuickQMBPro\EastFront_Stalingrad_Summer) with missions included.

Fly!

• Modder
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2014, 01:28:56 PM »

From the Manual:

"When you choose the Quick Mission Builder option from the Main Menu,you access a new menu with the following items: • Select:This option allows you to choose the country for which you will be playing.Click the button to switch over from red star to black cross – these symbols should speak for them- selves. • Your Flight: Indicate the number and charac- teristics of your wingmen. • Friendly: Enter information on the other flights that will be fighting on your side. • Hostile: Enter information on the flights that will be fighting against you. You can also set the following parameters for each flight: • Num:The number of aircraft in the flight,ranging from 0–3,with your own flight as the only one that cannot be set to 0.Of course participating in a battle requires one to be at least in the general vicinity of the battlefield.So your own flight should have at least one unit – you. • Skill: Select the class of pilots. • Aircraft: Choose the planes for the flight. • Loadout: Select the battle armament for the mission. • Map: Determine where the action will take place. • Altitude: Decide the altitude at which the action will start. • Weather: Enter your desired weather.

• Time: Enter the time of day.These last two factors – weather and time of day – can exert considerable influence on the development of your operation. • Situation: Indicate which of the parties will have a tactical edge over the other: - Disadvantage:You start at a lower altitude than the enemy. - Advantage:You start at a higher altitude than the enemy. - None:You and your enemy begin at the same altitude. • Target: Select the type of ground target (or leave it out if you want to). • Defense: Here,you can either include ground anti-aircraft defense or leave it out. Once you have selected your settings,you can save them and load them later using the Save and Load buttons respectively.Then,press the Fly button – and start your flight. If your intentions change,you can always hit the Back button and return to the Main Menu."

ol' Navy

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2014, 05:46:54 PM »

I appreciate the responses.  I have been undergoing cancer treatment now for a year this September, and I guess that's what my problem is.  Heck, I am having a hard time reasoning solutions to problems with the game.  But then that makes it sound like I was good at it before.  I enjoy playing when I get the chance, but Lordy, it is getting harder and harder.  Thank you again you guys for putting up with me here.  I really appreciate it.

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2014, 07:16:18 PM »

Don´t worry Bob. We are all here to learn some new tricks and also to enjoy this cool ol´game.
Half of the folks in here are not quite so young anymore, but those tasty vitamins help keep us in shape!  ;D
I do hope you get better and hang in there. Think about the good things in life and think about
flying in the blue skies. The pain becomes less painful.
Cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLY!
Thank you very much for the Quick-missions.
I am always searching for something new and exciting you guys create.

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

ol' Navy

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2014, 07:48:30 PM »

Don´t worry Bob. We are all here to learn some new tricks and also to enjoy this cool ol´game.
Half of the folks in here are not quite so young anymore, but those tasty vitamins help keep us in shape!  ;D
I do hope you get better and hang in there. Think about the good things in life and think about
flying in the blue skies. The pain becomes less painful.
Cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLY!
Thank you very much for the Quick-missions.
I am always searching for something new and exciting you guys create.

Thanks for the thoughts.  Pretty good days and pretty bad days, but, it is what it is.  I'm not gonna let it get me down.

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2014, 01:57:52 PM »

Hi mate!

Managed to install this beauty only last night , but I got a side effect:

I fall in love with her!!!!

Thanks a lot for this one!

Seem to be really over it!

Finger crossed for a winter version!

'MadDog'

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2014, 05:04:17 AM »

Found this mission over at M4T which is fresh out and can make use of this new repaint of Stalingrad Summer. Anything to fly over this map.

SAS~Tom2

• SAS Honourable Member
  • no sweat
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2014, 06:53:22 AM »

I wish you a happy flying time Bob,whenever you come here!
 :)
Cheers

Thorsten
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 27 queries.