Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 192   Go Down

Author Topic: TFM-412 The Next Level  (Read 1122908 times)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
Re: TFM-412 The Next Level
« Reply #396 on: April 12, 2014, 01:44:41 AM »

The canopy on my P-47D would go up above the pilot when opening and closing.I went into Jeronimo's Cowling mod and put the (-) for the P 47D (Multi1)&(USA) and it works fine now.Time to add pack 24.Thank you Monty. ;D
That is right, we covered it earlier in the thread and posted the fix on the first page.   ;D

chupag72

« Reply #397 on: April 12, 2014, 02:21:33 AM »

Installed the package 24 crashes the game 60 prezentoval file issues: Main begin: PlMisAir: class 'air.JU_188beta' not found
java.lang.RuntimeException: PlMisAir: class 'air.JU_188beta' not found

'MadDog'

« Reply #398 on: April 12, 2014, 02:31:47 AM »

Plus one on the above Simon

EDIT: 60% CTD the .ini Air includes an entry for the Ju_188 A2 but it doesn't appear in the added plane folders.

farang65

• never two weeks two decades
  • SAS Team
  • Fortress Formosa
« Reply #399 on: April 12, 2014, 02:36:51 AM »

Oh My God!!
Cold War 2  :D must have missed this when out throwing buckets of water and squirting people with water guns as they drive by on motorcycles and in the backs of pick up.
Thai New Year

Thanks greatly for this Simon
Really good to see the F-4 back again.  ;D

Danyfly

« Reply #400 on: April 12, 2014, 03:41:30 AM »

Plus one on the above Simon

EDIT: 60% CTD the .ini Air includes an entry for the Ju_188 A2 but it doesn't appear in the added plane folders.

Same issue 60% CTD

I tried to detete the Ju_188 A2 but in this case the Typhoon doesn't work ! :(

Thanks

chupag72

« Reply #401 on: April 12, 2014, 03:57:28 AM »

compiling the Ju_188 A2 does not help. Leaves many mistakes. Very bad service turned out. The log file is not making,because a lot of mistakes shows. I was tired of dealing with errors
Put the package 24 immediately when problems arise . Mr Monti you checked this package, I don't understand. I begin to think of what to put. The Assembly is good but too many mistakes and not connections . Mr Monti sorry for that remark,but I am already.

'MadDog'

« Reply #402 on: April 12, 2014, 04:10:38 AM »

compiling the Ju_188 A2 does not help. Leaves many mistakes. Very bad service turned out. The log file is not making,because a lot of mistakes shows. I was tired of dealing with errors
Put the package 24 immediately when problems arise . Mr Monti you checked this package, I don't understand. I begin to think of what to put. The Assembly is good but too many mistakes and not connections . Mr Monti sorry for that remark,but I am already.

Chupag

Much better to report what you find as observation but leave frustration and criticism at your own front door. Remember that this is a community project and that you are free to work on solutions yourself and then bring them to the table where you will be credited for sure. Focus on the solution and not the problem is Monty's motto.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #403 on: April 12, 2014, 05:29:39 AM »

Oh Bollocks, sorry, obviously I have something you don't have, we were doing so well too.  Give me a little time to sort it.

EDIT:
OK, it was a bad upload, files missing.  Takes about a hour to upload it again.  Thanks for reporting back so promptly!  8)

Chupag is a good observer and knows his stuff well.  But he doesn't suffer fools gladly.  ;D

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #404 on: April 12, 2014, 07:00:29 AM »

Way to go to see TFM 412 continue to grow/blossom!  Glad to see that the AI thing has been honed out and the issues noted between carrier ops and running dudes when chocked pulled has been noted.  Once folks reported issues with carrier ops, I took another look in the DBW2 world and indeed saw similar issues.  Basically, had a beta update for the engine mod that conflicted with classes from the chocks mod relative to catapults and well....  that is why DBW2 remains in active testing stage!

Anyway, between looking at stuff there and also checking out this new TFM, its great to see all this content being built around 4.12! 

On the TFM side, I saw that in pack 18, mission bug's static aircraft was included; however, I noted that the ini entries for aircraft relative to that pack (stationary, technics) were not included.  For example the LA9, 9m, 11 which are in mission bug's static class set are not referenced in the inis for the pack in which they were released (pack 23).  Likely many other new aircraft added in TFM likely have stationaries in MB's set that can be added.  Was not sure if this is something coming down the pipe in a future TFM pack to roll in all the stationary aircraft, or perhaps a missed addition in the pack 18 set relative to all aircraft added to that point relative to what is available in the static aircraft set.  Nice thing with MB's statics is that you can add what you need as your air.ini base grows. 

All in all though, great to see this one continue to grow and the wealth/breadth of content is simply "WOW!"

~S~
wind

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #405 on: April 12, 2014, 07:12:42 AM »

Way to go to see TFM 412 continue to grow/blossom!  Glad to see that the AI thing has been honed out and the issues noted between carrier ops and running dudes when chocked pulled has been noted.  Once folks reported issues with carrier ops, I took another look in the DBW2 world and indeed saw similar issues.  Basically, had a beta update for the engine mod that conflicted with classes from the chocks mod relative to catapults and well....  that is why DBW2 remains in active testing stage!

Anyway, between looking at stuff there and also checking out this new TFM, its great to see all this content being built around 4.12! 

On the TFM side, I saw that in pack 18, mission bug's static aircraft was included; however, I noted that the ini entries for aircraft relative to that pack (stationary, technics) were not included.  For example the LA9, 9m, 11 which are in mission bug's static class set are not referenced in the inis for the pack in which they were released (pack 23).  Likely many other new aircraft added in TFM likely have stationaries in MB's set that can be added.  Was not sure if this is something coming down the pipe in a future TFM pack to roll in all the stationary aircraft, or perhaps a missed addition in the pack 18 set relative to all aircraft added to that point relative to what is available in the static aircraft set.  Nice thing with MB's statics is that you can add what you need as your air.ini base grows. 

All in all though, great to see this one continue to grow and the wealth/breadth of content is simply "WOW!"

~S~
wind

Hi Wind,

Yes, a big thank you to Mission Bug for adding so many stationaries to 412.  His brilliant mod is designed to grow as content is added and indeed does so in the next set.  I stuffed up the last upload though and am re-uploading asap.  Fortunately its the weekend and I have this one to myself, so it will be done soon.

Its been great fun developing this content even though we have run into a few minor snags along the way.  Each time though we have learned a little more, ironed it out and moved ahead.  There is a very positive attitude here, because we all want the same thing, and even though the work can be quite laborious at times it is very satisfying.  I always found it more fun to share ideas than doing it by yourself!

Simon

Lakajadiwa

« Reply #406 on: April 12, 2014, 07:13:48 AM »

I don't get it it says install il-2 4.12.2 i did, then I installed sas modact, activated all the expansions and it doesn't work. (yes i do have up3 and dbw sfs files in main directory)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #407 on: April 12, 2014, 07:25:21 AM »

I don't get it it says install il-2 4.12.2 i did, then I installed sas modact, activated all the expansions and it doesn't work. (yes i do have up3 and dbw sfs files in main directory)
Gonna need to get a little more specific there my friend!  It does work, and the instructions are on page one.  So either you missed something or I failed to explain something clearly enough.  This is possible, we have the whole world in here and manage to communicate pretty well, but sometimes a detail is over-looked.

In this kind of case I would try to see if pack 1 works first, then go from there.

There are a few fixes, but those are largely cosmetic and won't break anything.

EDIT:
Latest links fixed

#TFM412-24_Coldwar2
SAMs By FM Team
OV10 Bronco By CY6
A-4 Skyhawk By FM Team
_0_GJE52_Arms By GJE52
F-8 Crusader By Mario71
F-4 Phantom II By SAS~S3
L-159F Petrel By SAS~GJE52
L-159G Kestrel By SAS~GJE52
F-86C/YF-93 Sabre By SAS~GJE52
A-4 Skyhawks for 412 By 4S_Vega
F-8 Crusader for 412 By 4S_Vega
A-7 Corsair II By Mario71 & 4S_Vega
Fast Jet Code Fixes Paulus/western0221
Loach By FM Team/CY6/Flakiten/SAS~Sani
MiG-21 Flight Model for 412 By 4S_Vega
CY6 Command and Control 1966 By 4S_Vega
A-4E Skyhawk "Buddy Tanker" By western0221
Bell AH-1 Cobra By Kesselbrut/melissa/Milan/4S_Vega/Teacher/BT_Wasted

In Addition:
Ju-188A2 By Ranwers
Siebel Si204D By Ranwers and Loku
He-280 Fully updated to 412 By mac1
Bf109 Zwilling 3D Upgrade By Grief and Japancat
F-4 Skins By Harpia_Mafra55/Mexchiwa
F-8 Skins By Harpia_Mafra55/BatBomb
Loach Skins By Hawkman/Texx/OC Tiger

#TFM412-24_Coldwar2
DOWNLOAD-         https://www.mediafire.com/?famv699q1b425e1

ISSUES AND SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:
Currently we have one old problem; Closed Canopy Takeoffs for the new 412 version A-4 Skyhawk.
At the moment the Scooters still takeoff with their canopies open, a throwback from earlier Il2 coding.
This issue will be solved when a new FM becomes available.
Please don't post any daft pictures as if we don't know already.
Every other navy carrier aircraft here is tickety-boo!
Future sets will also include the larger angled deck US Navy carriers.

This mod ...Il2/#SAS/!0000_PAL-Chocksv4122 needs to disabled (-) if you want to fly jets off carriers. 
There is a small classfile conflict with some parts of the Carrier Takeoff mod.

As it is this set will provide some wonderful new aircraft to play with and a few minor issues should be put aside for now IMHO.  Other improvements, such as development of the Phantom II model and cockpit, are underway AFAIK, and will be integrated into TFM-412 when they become available.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 192   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 30 queries.