Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: SAS IL-2 4.12.2m Mega Patch  (Read 160041 times)

spitter123

Re: SAS IL-2 4.12.2m Mega Patch
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2014, 06:33:49 PM »

Is there anyway to uninstall this patch? I downloaded from the medafire links (Not all the parts) so the installation wasn't complete since I canceled it wen I was going to sleep thinking I could resume it, since I don't want to download it all over again, and the files are already extracted to my IL-2 folder, is there a way to get rid of it? I'd like to try the torrent instead since it may be easier and I have much more time.

Thank you in advance.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Failure is not an option.
    • What goes around comes around, you'll see
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2014, 12:25:57 AM »

Is there anyway to uninstall this patch?
No.

I'd like to try the torrent instead since it may be easier and I have much more time.
You can just install the torrent version on top of your (incomplete) previous one, that will work fine.

Best regards - Mike
While love lives, while suns set, while snowmoons rise in november skies, while ties bind, while souls cry, while oceans ride in an endless tide, while love grows, while blood flows, while truth is real you need never feel alone.
In loving memory of times when I cared.

spitter123

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2014, 10:52:35 PM »

I ended up re-installing the game anyway.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Failure is not an option.
    • What goes around comes around, you'll see
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2015, 11:04:59 AM »

*bump*
Torrent file in first post updated.
The old torrent trackers were all dead, now we have 5 new trackers, all active.

Best regards - Mike
While love lives, while suns set, while snowmoons rise in november skies, while ties bind, while souls cry, while oceans ride in an endless tide, while love grows, while blood flows, while truth is real you need never feel alone.
In loving memory of times when I cared.

Sods

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2015, 03:26:42 AM »

What a great Patch! well done guys and thanks for making my life easy. downloaded in 11min & installed in 3min.

Good JOB!!!!!

sixstrings

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2015, 09:21:30 PM »

New to this site,been researching/learning all i can about Il-2 '46. Been into combat flight sims since Lucas Art's sim,CFS1,2 and now CFS3-(8 different,heavily modded versions) ,OFF1&2, complete Third Wire series ,Flaming Cliffs and more. I have Il-2 '46 ,but due to complicated modding procedures and steep learning curve, i grew tired of it and quit many years ago. Now i'm back to give it another try! What is a torrent and seeding ,(never got into file sharing if this is what it is) ? Lost with all the acronyms thrown around.CFS3 is way easier to mod ,aircraft modeling is tedious in CFS3 but a/c installs,missions,complete theaters/versions and more are easy and Third Wire is open too. All i want from a Il-2 '46 patch is more accurate FM's, correct German a/c markings,good/realistic AI,easy/powerful single player mission/campaign builders, good graphics and a no DVD exe.Hope this patch is the answer,or at least a good start! What is CUP and SAS Mod Act ?Do i need them for adding ,additional/true ,WWII aircraft? Not interested in having a bunch of skins and only real WWII aircraft and late war a/c,(Meteor,Me-163,Me-262...),is of interest,experimental a/c might be ok. How well will this patched Il-2 '46 perform with my trusty,maxed out, Dell XP rig with 3 gig ram,mid level Nvidia 1 gig video card and intel P-4 cpu ? What kind of FPS can i expect with my XP rig ?  By late summer i'll be able to self-build a very high end,( Win.7 64 bit ultimate OS,Itel i7,dual high-end Nvidia GTX 4 gig video cards,32 gig memory and more), gaming rig that will handle any combat flight sim ,now and in the future,at max settings.Should I wait till then to install or take the plunge now? Any help/advice would be appreciated ,Thanks

Sigogne57

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2015, 11:10:27 AM »

Bonjour, j'ai un bug pendant l'installation du Mega Patch

(>:(Extracting files to "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Il-2 Sturmovik 1946" folder
CRC failed in PaintSchemes\Skins\FW-190A-6\void.bmp
Unexpected end of archive)

:(

pmglrn

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2015, 09:10:53 AM »

It doesn't work for me, may be someone can help
thank you guys

SAS~Gerax

• SAS Team
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2015, 03:53:07 PM »

Hi and welcome pmglrn!  :)

It doesn't work for me, may be someone can help

to help you we need some more information.  ;)
what exactly does this mean: "It doesn't work for me".

does the game crash at startup?
game loads, but there are any other problems?

when the game doesn't load (and in most other cases): we need the LOG.

Read how to get the log here, and the instant log here.

Important: read here which part(s) from the log to post
and how to post it. (code option!)
i7-4790K 4.00GHz, Asus Z97 Extreme 6, 16GB DDR3; 750GB SSDs, 2TB SSHD, 8TB int.+ext.HDs; Sound Blaster ZxR; Nvidia GTX 980 4GB, Acer 3840x2160 GSync; Win10 prof.; Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Saitex Throttle Quadrant. Beyerdynamic DT880 Headphones.

pmglrn

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2015, 07:23:41 PM »

Hi Gerax

I have installed a stock version of IL 2 1946 (4.07m). After that i wanted to install the Megapatch (4.12m). After the download I've installed it but when i run the game it's still in 4.07m.
I have already checked the destination of the patch (C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946) but nothing happens.

Thank you for your quick answer

pmglrn

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2015, 08:07:19 PM »

I don't know why, but now it works and its really beautiful  8) 8)

Thank you guys

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2015, 11:26:24 AM »

One thing, though, you should move the IL2 game out of the Program Files folder, prefferably to another HDD but at least into its own folder on the C:\ disk! You may have all kinds of issues when it´s situated in the Programs folder!! Simply cut it out and move it someplace else!
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 26 queries.