Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 86   Go Down

Author Topic: New-TFM  (Read 265362 times)

Drewm3i

Re: New-TFM
« Reply #912 on: February 24, 2014, 06:31:21 PM »

No problem guys, I know this is off topic, but it is an active topic and Monty is great with splash screens. How would I change my splash screen in an HSFX install? Also, is there anyway to change the wallpaper in 4.12?

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
Re: New-TFM and FZG76 : Trouble !
« Reply #913 on: February 24, 2014, 07:15:28 PM »

Hi Monthy !

First of all, thank for this wonderfull pack you gave us. I was big fan of the Full Monthy but now I am a bigger fan of the new TFM. I plan to achieve in the next weeks a few campaign by night and by days !

I am currently working on a doodlebug hunting campaign and I face a trouble with FZG76. The doodlebug seems to glide and has no thrust. I changed the differents setting (Distance in weapons, altitude, speed...) but still no joy. I have read in the full monthy post that it had something to do with He-111 H22...My He111 has no weaponry at all ! :)

Could you help me ?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Poussin

Yep, they work great and the He-111s air-launched V1s are really impressive.  Setting them up requires a few exact parameters though:  I can't find the missions I made earlier, soon as I do you can have them and take a close look.  RDDR and me had a great time launching them over the North Sea and bombing East Anglia.  Release and flight times were a factor, along with fuel load for the bomb determining flight time.  We were able to launch them ourselves, let the AP do it, and watch the AI doing it too!

I hope Chris still has them, he's a hoarder and a good backup man.  ;D

Maico

• Knight Knee Dragger
« Reply #914 on: February 25, 2014, 02:12:17 AM »

Put this in the mods section of your conf.ini: SeparateRadiatorOpenClose=0

Perhaps this should be part of the instructions on page one?
Just to keep people from asking this over and over.

Thanks again.  I fly this build exclusivelly.   

Maico

polo199

« Reply #915 on: February 25, 2014, 08:27:37 AM »

Hi Monty,

I'm wondering something about your pack and the compatibility between Tiger's UV3 and PAL's cockpit sound mod. In the original TFM, it was written that we should use either one or the other and not both at the same time (I suppose because they're using the same files/classes). Is that still the case in the new-TFM pack? Or did you amend them to be compatible with each other?

Cheers,

Paul

harpia

« Reply #916 on: February 25, 2014, 09:23:51 AM »

A save the entire team at SAS and especially to the excellent work of Monty TFM. I'm having some problems I can not solve:
- The Wild cats do not collect the train and landing to take off for a mission.
- The maps do not open the list at QMB, only a 6.
- The Flying Tigers Campaign mission statement bombing which will destroy a mockup aircraft near a column of cars already destroyed everything, cars, aircraft mockup, and no way to finish it. Always give as mission failure in the first goal in time to land back on the base. Have redid a lot of times and nothing works. Just do not tell me to reintalar all over again, my 56 years can not stand all this workload again :) :) :) :) :)
I will try to make some prints of these errors so return home

Drewm3i

« Reply #917 on: February 26, 2014, 04:25:48 PM »

Hey Monty, I'm interested in "modifying" the background image of the in-game menu. How would I go about this? I know how to modify the splashscreens and backgrounds for each country, but what about the main game menu? I hate that peeling paint look lol.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #918 on: February 28, 2014, 01:28:08 AM »

Hi Monty,

I'm wondering something about your pack and the compatibility between Tiger's UV3 and PAL's cockpit sound mod. In the original TFM, it was written that we should use either one or the other and not both at the same time (I suppose because they're using the same files/classes). Is that still the case in the new-TFM pack? Or did you amend them to be compatible with each other?

Cheers,

Paul

Affirmative Paul, there are a few lines on that Page one... 8)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #919 on: February 28, 2014, 01:31:53 AM »

Hey Monty, I'm interested in "modifying" the background image of the in-game menu. How would I go about this? I know how to modify the splashscreens and backgrounds for each country, but what about the main game menu? I hate that peeling paint look lol.
My suggestion is to look at the file structure, find the appropriate tga, with a little experimentation, then package the new tga (in the right format) so it can be swapped in and out and share it with the rest of us!

I can't recall the exact paths offhand but could get us started with an example you could clone and overwrite.  Got one of those busy weekends coming up, so which of us will do it first?  8)

Maico

• Knight Knee Dragger
« Reply #920 on: February 28, 2014, 07:52:56 AM »

I don't know if it is a bug, so I come here for help.  I am flying a lot of P-38 atm.  Every time I land the landing gear collapses.  What makes it worse is that it is also happening to the ai. 

Help!

Maico

Drewm3i

« Reply #921 on: February 28, 2014, 08:09:40 AM »

I have looked at the folder, but can't seem to find the background. Could it be in an sfs file? It isn't in #DBW/std/gui. So, I'm happy to upload a few different options, but I have no idea what file to overwrite.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #922 on: February 28, 2014, 03:40:20 PM »

I have looked at the folder, but can't seem to find the background. Could it be in an sfs file? It isn't in #DBW/std/gui. So, I'm happy to upload a few different options, but I have no idea what file to overwrite.
Yes its in an SFS for #DBW,  so had a look inside #DBW_1916 and found that the Background.tga for menus is located in #ModFolder (ie:#DBW/DBW_1916/#SCW - whatever) ...GUI/Missions. 

So any new tga, using the same image format as the New-TFM Screens, for example, will change the menu background at the Mission Screen.

Drewm3i

« Reply #923 on: February 28, 2014, 06:01:55 PM »

So any new tga, using the same image format as the New-TFM Screens, for example, will change the menu background at the Mission Screen
So I can only change the mission loading screens for each country and not the main menu (peeling paint)wallpaper. DBW 1916 has a nice gui, so I imagine it is doable? I'll keep meddling around. I wish it was as easy as overwriting the ugly peeling paint .tga!
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 86   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 26 queries.