Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 86   Go Down

Author Topic: New-TFM  (Read 265360 times)

Hauptmann Held

• Tomato Eins an alles!
Re: New-TFM
« Reply #864 on: February 18, 2014, 04:43:53 AM »

Thank you Very Much I've Got them Working!. As Always I am Very Grateful.

Held.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #865 on: February 18, 2014, 05:02:01 AM »

Sorry Maico, I dont think Gurners FX is in the New-TFM.

So you have another problem, and I dont know where to tell you to look.
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

Benjamin2557

• sas1946
« Reply #866 on: February 18, 2014, 10:38:29 AM »

Thank you very much Maico. My game starts normally and the graphics is very good !!  :D

But I detect an error on the new aircraft mods, this is the "fly-bye" view, there are no sound  :(

What is it necessary to make ?

I think that there is more than a which had the same problem.

Maico

• Knight Knee Dragger
« Reply #867 on: February 18, 2014, 11:41:27 AM »

Hey welcome, another satisfied customer :-\

I am glad you got it working,  (make a backup)

Hope you are having fun and... (Made a Backup)

Don't worry too much about no sound in Flyby's, this is something that can be corrected. 
I personally don't know what is going on there.  But I hope someone can help you just
as soon as you get done Making a Backup of the game 8)

Bravo,
  The video thing seems a lot better now with new drivers.  Thanks for your candor, and outstanding support.  I was a supervisor in communications for the Army.  If there is one quality that I value the most among my people, it was the ability to say "I don't know".
Seriously, it is a good quality. 

Have a great day guys.

Maico

Benjamin2557

• sas1946
« Reply #868 on: February 18, 2014, 01:03:06 PM »

Thank you for this nice compliment and for your help Maico  ;D I bought IL-2 sturmovik there a few years ago. Before, I did not know anything about modding IL-2.
Since I had dropped, and finally I resumed.
Do not take it badly but I am registered on this forum to ask questions about modding, what I mean is that if you send me messages, I'll be able to answer several weeks later. I do not like to discuss on forum and instead I prefer to play. Like you, I think.  :-X

Sorry for my bad english, I'm not english-speaking.

Maico

• Knight Knee Dragger
« Reply #869 on: February 18, 2014, 02:42:07 PM »

That is A ok :)  You can just ask away and we help you if we can.  If not someone else picks up the slack.  Don't worry, we are all here to ask questions.  YOu can message me if that makes you more comfortable.  However, don't worry no one here bites lol.

What is your language?

Maico

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #870 on: February 18, 2014, 03:59:31 PM »

A word on Support
The regulars here offer fantastic support but can we please all try to apply some basic principles in order to make everyone's life a little easier:

DOWN-GRIPES
In the event of ANY unexpected behaviour, missing sounds, odd functions, anything that seems wrong:

Do the Vanilla Test and ESTABLISH whether New-TFM is the source of the glitch or whether it was already in your DBW or Rig Setup.  If New-TFM, where exactly and how do we pinpoint the issue?  Here's how its done:

New-TFM CHECKLIST
1)Can-Do Attitude.  Based on the premise that the mod packages work, by consensus, then a new user is more likely to encounter a local malfunction than a general bug. ie: its more often going to be something you did.

2)The Vanilla Test.  All users should be familiar enough with the file structure to be able to temporarily rename their current #DBW (with a -#DBW, for example) and REPLACE that folder with a CLEAN VANILLA #DBW for testing of their basic setup.  This procedure will revert you to Vanilla DBW in seconds (limited only by how fast you can type). 

3)Safety Briefing.  New-TFM requires 4 additional SFS files in the ROOT Directory but ONLY modifies #DBW.  Therefore it is PERFECTLY SAFE.  Assuming you have a working #DBW in the first place; your Il2 Dark Blue World install cannot be broken by New-TFM and can always be returned to the previous Vanilla State (see above).

4)Reversible Modular Modding.  Use JSGME (or anything Similar that you understand well) to add packs sequentially and test each new install stage.  You must be able to establish a working addition that you build on and be able to revert to a previous stage the second you fail to launch or encounter something unexpected.

5)Ground Control. Some patches and MANUAL fixes have resolved genuine bugs and incompatibilities at a few key stages.  Read the sections on Special Instructions and Fixes and make sure those easy fixes are implimented.  However, none of the fixes address serious 'game breakers', so exactly when you do them is not too crucial, just apply them when indicated.

6)Situational Awareness. If you encounter a malfunction be aware of which pack you are up to in the sequence and double-check Special Instructions and Fixes.

7)A Level Playing Field.  Do not add other mods to New-TFM and then report problems.  New-TFM + 'Something Else We Haven't Tested' - is hardly fair and serves nobody!

UP-GRIPES
8)Pilot's Briefing.  Do take part in the discussion and please suggest new content and criticise all you can.  Feedback here is very helpful for everyone.  Properly structured, informative, feedback is the heartbeat of this site and what makes it such a fascinating place to hang out!

More New-TFM MOD content is currently being tested and will be uploaded this weekend.  Are you ready?

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #871 on: February 18, 2014, 04:07:40 PM »

Thank you for this nice compliment and for your help Maico  ;D I bought IL-2 sturmovik there a few years ago. Before, I did not know anything about modding IL-2.
Since I had dropped, and finally I resumed.
Do not take it badly but I am registered on this forum to ask questions about modding, what I mean is that if you send me messages, I'll be able to answer several weeks later. I do not like to discuss on forum and instead I prefer to play. Like you, I think.  :-X

Sorry for my bad english, I'm not english-speaking.
This is an international forum my friend!  English is only a convenience.

With regard to Flybys, nothing in New-TFM could make them disappear.  They are enhanced, but should work with or without specific mods.  I suggest you do the Vanilla DBW test and check your sounds.

EDIT: From Tiger33's thread...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys who have NO FLYBY sounds, please try this in your conf.ini:

[sound]
NumChannels=4                                               
SoundFlags.hardware=1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #872 on: February 18, 2014, 04:14:23 PM »

Thanks for that Simon!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #873 on: February 18, 2014, 04:25:53 PM »

Thanks for that Simon!
Ahh Sensi!  Your words originally, I learned at the feet of the master!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MJJWalsh

« Reply #874 on: February 18, 2014, 05:52:54 PM »

I was flying the Stranraer - great plane, loved landing on the water - on a Quick Mission and noticed that the engines stopped about 4 minutes into the mission. The plane seemed to keep flying with stationary props!  I repeated this twice more and the same thing happened. Are you familiar with this  - is it a bug, or do I disable the specific new TFM pack, download afresh, and try again?  I presume if I do that, I have to re-enable the subsequent TFM packs in the proper sequence, or can I just re-enable the one I've uninstalled which included the Stranraer?

Many thanks for your amazing support - and patience!! :-\

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #875 on: February 18, 2014, 06:53:24 PM »

I was flying the Stranraer - great plane, loved landing on the water - on a Quick Mission and noticed that the engines stopped about 4 minutes into the mission. The plane seemed to keep flying with stationary props!  I repeated this twice more and the same thing happened. Are you familiar with this  - is it a bug, or do I disable the specific new TFM pack, download afresh, and try again?  I presume if I do that, I have to re-enable the subsequent TFM packs in the proper sequence, or can I just re-enable the one I've uninstalled which included the Stranraer?

Many thanks for your amazing support - and patience!! :-\
Let's try to re-create the situation:  Which Map?

I have flown this seaplane many times in specifically written FMB missions, there are some soon to be released, but in QMB I guess you would start in flight?
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 86   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 27 queries.