Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 86   Go Down

Author Topic: New-TFM  (Read 265629 times)

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
Re: New-TFM
« Reply #552 on: August 04, 2013, 08:05:44 PM »

My Pleasure my good Friend!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #553 on: August 04, 2013, 09:21:33 PM »

Dietz

Mod sets are complicated, compatibility and integration takes many hours of testing.

Any mission not written for new-TFM is unlikely to work until it is modified to this set and any other mods added to New-TFM are also done at your own risk.

ALL Ju-87 Gunners are fine in DBW and DBW+New-TFM.

Mods INCLUDED in New-TFM are fair game for bug reports and feedback is very useful.  Bug reports from other mods or stuff added to New-TFM are not fair or useful Data.  This arises because some users take New-TFM as it is and enjoy it.  Other users take New-TFM, pull it to bits, add their own stuff then post here looking for support! 

Of course I want to encourage everyone to do their thing and really am not criticising you negatively.  However, we must try to phrase feedback accurately and fully if it is to be useful.

"have no idea what's going on" is a place I recognise!  But this is the point at which to roll back your packs or undo the last thing you did in order to compare results and establish the cause of whatever the issue is.

If you want to further mod New-TFM its a good idea to keep one clean #DBW folder, with just New-TFM mods added, and a second copy for your experiments.  Switch the relevant folders on/off as you need them.

SAS~Monty27
I will - I appreciate your advice.This is a terrid=fic set of mods& again thanks for all your work!

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #554 on: August 04, 2013, 10:50:38 PM »

OK Dietz, I know it can be frustrating at times but I'm glad you are enjoying the build.  Your posts, and replies to them, continue to help everyone who reads the thread.

Here are the new 4:12 FX, packaged for your DBW JSGME.

#DBW_1.71_New 412 FX
https://www.mediafire.com/?ih1ifihv1zbfvof

(all available at the first post too)

GEEBEE UPGRADE

#DBW-NewTFM-35-GeeBee Upgrade
Thanks to Loku for the beautiful GeeBee, MAX_TheHitman, for both his work with Loku on the GeeBee skins and a massive new FMB Object Library Upgrade, and Griffon_301 for highlighting previous loadout errors with the Typhoon MkIb.  This pack also upgrades the Il4 to 4:12 levels, upgrades Ten010's Aichi M6A Seiran and adds carrier crew to the decks of the Boxer and Valley Forge.

New-TFM-35
https://www.mediafire.com/?i9oczhug465vklq

NOTICE
A few glitches in the FMB File structure of New-TFM-35 have been corrected.

Anyone reading this message who already has New-TFM-35 installed should disable it (JSGME) and re-download.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  The whole process just took me about 20 minutes, so not too bad.  The re-upload is slightly larger and contains a notice confirming it is the corrected version.

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #555 on: August 05, 2013, 03:12:14 AM »

Simon you are the best!!! thanks for that great addon again!

dietz: I know how frustrating it can be to find out that something is not working while with other guys install, this seems to work flawlessly!
maybe with the new Selector, do as Simon and Bravo have suggested: it is easy to get multiple mods under one hood with this one, as long as the mods stay on the same patch level;
I myself have three of them, DBW-TFM, DBW 1916 and DBW SCW;
all three work and stuff can be easily added to one set while not affecting the others;
you can also add a stock TFM and a modded TFM so you have one base for campaigns and one do it yourself for adding various stuff you would like to have additionally to stock TFM, which is pretty all encompassing though (with the exception of a few aircraft, ships and other stuff that many people might not need at all :)

if you need any help with the selector, Bravo has done a terrific job in the dedicated thread for the new selector, describing how it works, what it does and how it does this...

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #556 on: August 05, 2013, 03:38:21 AM »

***How to Utilise IL-2 Selector.exe v3.1.1- Properly***

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,35642.0.html

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #557 on: August 05, 2013, 07:25:01 AM »

ehm I still have a small question: do the new 4.12 fx go over Gurners, should I load them after Gurners or should I use them instead of Gurners?

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #558 on: August 05, 2013, 07:29:24 AM »

You can use the 4.12 FX over Gurners, You should Delete Gurners Classfiles though.
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #559 on: August 05, 2013, 07:35:54 AM »

thanks a lot Bravo! will try that out immediately, I am just in the process of getting the new selector up and running and need to winmerge a few inis for use with the new TFM pack :)
oh, and I suppose it is sufficient to just rem the class files out?

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #560 on: August 05, 2013, 08:33:19 AM »

Yes Phill, you will not get the fps hit from the Class Files, Game will run much smoother.

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #561 on: August 05, 2013, 09:19:17 AM »

I opted for a simpler method, just copied all the class files in a backup folder inside Gurners and remmed this one out :)
other than that, looking good so far, after a small problem with the new selector, which was easily solvable after having a look inside the il2fb.ini :)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #562 on: August 05, 2013, 08:45:16 PM »

NOTICE
A few glitches in the FMB File structure of New-TFM-35 have been corrected.

Anyone reading this message who already has New-TFM-35 installed should disable it (JSGME) and re-download.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  The whole process just took me about 20 minutes, so not too bad.  The re-upload is slightly larger and contains a notice confirming it is the corrected version.

New-TFM-35
https://www.mediafire.com/?i9oczhug465vklq

Drewm3i

« Reply #563 on: August 06, 2013, 01:00:18 AM »

Hello, I have a few questions: first, I disabled Gurners FX in JGSME and unzipped and placed 4.12 fx files in my DBW folder. Then, I downloaded Monty's 4.12 jgsme 2mb link and activated the effects in jgsme. Did I do that correctly? If not, what should I do from here? Also, Monty, I downloaded your radio files, put them in the correct places, assigned beacon keys, and turned on realistic navigation, but I can't get the radio to play tracks while in flight. I also tried to activate the splashscreens, but I still only see the default one when I start my game. What am I doing wrong? Sorry for the questions, but I'm having other issues with my install. I don't know if this is the place, but there is a lot of support going on here and I have DBW and TFM, so I'm going to ask: I have the true colors and textures mod and when I converted some of my skins to 2048x2048, they wouldn't work in the game. Should I convert them back? Sorry if these are dumb questions, but I just want to get in the air again!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 86   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 25 queries.