Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 86   Go Down

Author Topic: New-TFM  (Read 265705 times)

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
Re: New-TFM
« Reply #360 on: July 11, 2013, 05:24:59 AM »

Hello Markino!

must be a Dgen thingie then;
to be honest I do not fly PTO Dgen campaign as they were last reworked by a very kind guy named Nimits and they were based on now outdated maps and used limited planesets;
if you look around at sites like M4T or here at SAS, you will find quite a few good campaign playing in the PTO;
some might work better than others as some might be a little old by now and the odd one might require you to install an additional map or repaint of a map, but generally even older ones play out quite well;

maybe also have an eye on the DGen mod that is under development currently; might be that the PTO gets a fair treatment there as well which might change the situation regarding maps and planesets again :)

cheers
phil

markino

« Reply #361 on: July 11, 2013, 06:24:14 AM »

Phil, many thanks for your reply and help. Surely there are maps and campaign newest then default ones but since I started the New Guinea campaign I'd like to finish it...

Next time I'll try to install QMBpro and maps as suggest by Monty27 and I hope that this could work for my New Guinea campaign....

Ciao!

Marco

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #362 on: July 11, 2013, 06:37:44 AM »

Hello Marco!

as soon as I am at home I can try to replicate your error or have a look inside the mis files for a dgen campaign over New Guinea; I am pretty sure its a small problem that should be rectified by a modified entry in the mis file;
or even if you would need to add a new (or old) map manually, thats easily done;

see you later here :)

cheers
phil

markino

« Reply #363 on: July 11, 2013, 06:48:38 AM »

Phil many many thanks for your courtesy and helpfulness. Even I think is not a very hard trouble, but I have not enough knowledge to solve it...
Ok, see you later here!

Ciao!

Marco

markino

« Reply #364 on: July 11, 2013, 08:01:50 AM »

For the record this was what was happening when I was enabling the mods. I always replies "yes".... If not the mods remained on the left side.

And this is the result at the end of enabling operations.

Was this the correct way?

Ciao!

Marco

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #365 on: July 11, 2013, 08:21:55 AM »

You got it Markino !!
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600Mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

rkalhorn109

« Reply #366 on: July 11, 2013, 09:52:30 AM »

Last night I noticed something funny about the Fiat BR.20's damage model.  When the aircraft is substantially damaged, the skin on the nose section changes to a weird, miniature amalgam of skin sections (including a row of tiny, distorted, white roundels with the triple fasces).  This happened in the MTO map.  No idea if the model behaves like this in other maps.  It's no big deal, but is there a fix for this?

flugkapitan

« Reply #367 on: July 11, 2013, 10:06:44 AM »

Simon,

Good luck with your move! Also, wanted to thank you and anyone else responsible, for providing the settings for the sound section and mod section of the conf ini!! I was having numerous sound issues (no external sound from the I-16, I-153, Fi-156, intermittent cockpit and external sounds from jets, flyby sounds, etc...) and since I have used the settings you provided on the front page of this posting, the problems have all disappeared  :)

Going to have a go with the QMB Pro by Pal this weekend that you provided a link for!

Cheers,
Scott

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #368 on: July 11, 2013, 10:15:31 AM »

Hi Chris, thanks for the Heads up about Simon.

@Simon, We miss you Man!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #369 on: July 11, 2013, 10:31:53 AM »

Hello Markino!

did a quick test: I selected the 5th Air Force Fighter Campaign, selecting one thats starting in New Guinea 1942;
I afterwards checked, which map is involved and got out this in the load.ini

MAP NewGuinea/load.ini

could you please check which map is required by your DGen New Guinea campaign?
just head to "Missions\Campaign\US\<your pilot name>\dgen_.... folder with newguinea in its name and have a look at a .mis file;
open it up with wordpad or any texteditor you like and see what map it tries to load...

post this info and we will see what we can do for you :)

cheers
phil

btw my 13th AF Fighter dgen campaign generated a "beep"
maybe time to reinstall some dgen stuff again :)

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #370 on: July 11, 2013, 01:08:34 PM »

Oh I forgot to say a big Thanks to Bravo for the kind words! It´s a pleasure to be part of this bunch of guys who make up that great forum;
the funny thing is that I bought my new rig with the sole intent of getting into CloD and the DCS series of sims and therefor spent quite a money
to be able to run those sims maxxed out.
I had nearly given up on Il2 as my heavily modded UP3 install had reached the limit of what was achievable on my last rig and besides the occasional Corsair session or TBolt mission, I did not fly much in Il2;
then came the WndWpn sets and finally TFM;
now my modded TFM install has taken pride of place amongst my installed sims again and since getting montied up, DCS and CloD have not seen much of me;

so thanks to you guys, first and foremost Simon and Bravo and the other modders who have contributed to make Il2 what it is today-quite simply the most awesome sim ever created!

and I have to say goodbye to you guys over the weekend. my gf and me are heading to Scalaria Air Challenge in Salzburg to spend a few nice days there. We are looking forward to seeing some flying action there, featuring a Catalina, a Do-24X, maybe the Flying Bulls B-25, DC-6 and their aerobatic helos and other great acts;

will be back on Wednesday, have a nice weekend and enjoy flying

cheers
phil

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #371 on: July 11, 2013, 01:19:43 PM »

Thanks Griffon, & my self, I own LockOn with FC, DCS BlackShark, BattleField 3, & BIA's, but I havnt had them in my HDD in forever, IL2 takes up all my time these days. Thanks to our so many Talented Modders in our Community, I thank them all!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 86   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 27 queries.