Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 86   Go Down

Author Topic: New-TFM  (Read 265361 times)

markino

Re: New-TFM
« Reply #276 on: July 05, 2013, 02:45:15 AM »

Hello guys and ultra many congratulations for this cyclopean job!!!
I downloading all packs and next time I will try to install they and I hope to do all well....

Just a question: this job could be the start of a prospective DBW 1.8....?

Ciao!

Marco

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #277 on: July 05, 2013, 02:47:39 AM »

Poltava, I have experienced such madness when one or some waepons where missing for some AC in the mission! There shouldbe a note in the logfile like "cannot  load weapon default" or the like!

Flying H, Monty - thanks for your prompt rensponse. Yes, that was the snag! Problem solved, case closed, on to Paris!

THANKS!!!
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #278 on: July 05, 2013, 05:31:14 PM »

Hello guys and ultra many congratulations for this cyclopean job!!!
I downloading all packs and next time I will try to install they and I hope to do all well....

Just a question: this job could be the start of a prospective DBW 1.8....?

Ciao!

Marco

I believe it helps! The feedback here is great and we continue to highlight what we like and iron out the gremlins.  Eventually, we may see an official expansion, properly compressed, done by the people who really know what they are doing.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

We are doing our part...

matori

« Reply #279 on: July 06, 2013, 08:42:51 AM »

"Once you activate the Bomber Command Upgrade with JSGME you must delete the folder AIR_Wellington MK_III from #DBW."
I did that and the game fell to 60%, when I came to mention the file plays normally start until TFM 28, when I put it on, it drops to 60% when I put the last 27 TFM's all good. Know I'm boring but if you can advice, thanks ~ S ~

rkalhorn109

« Reply #280 on: July 06, 2013, 10:03:25 AM »

Crashed at 20%, so I need to start over from scratch.  I followed the directions here to the letter, so my DBW install must not have been as "vanilla" as I thought.   ???

Here's my question:  When I added the 23 parts in sequence (followed by 24, 25, Final Map Upgrade, 28, and Carrier Upgrade), I would get a pop up warning between each one telling me that certain files had already been changed by another part, and did I want to continue?  I entered Yes each time.   The letters of most titles turned gray when I shifted them from the left to right column in JSGME; only a few titles were black.  What does this signify? I'm not sure whether the overwrites were supposed to happen that way or if these parts of the mod never activated.  :-X

dpeters95

• Modder
« Reply #281 on: July 06, 2013, 11:40:50 AM »

Crashed at 20%, so I need to start over from scratch.  I followed the directions here to the letter, so my DBW install must not have been as "vanilla" as I thought.   ???

Here's my question:  When I added the 23 parts in sequence (followed by 24, 25, Final Map Upgrade, 28, and Carrier Upgrade), I would get a pop up warning between each one telling me that certain files had already been changed by another part, and did I want to continue?  I entered Yes each time.   The letters of most titles turned gray when I shifted them from the left to right column in JSGME; only a few titles were black.  What does this signify? I'm not sure whether the overwrites were supposed to happen that way or if these parts of the mod never activated.  :-X

rkalhorn109, your JSGME is working correctly.  As you add most of the higher numbered NEW-TFM folders they overwrite previous information.  Inorder to protect the file integrity, JSGME turns the previous filename gray so that you cannot deactivate it out of sequence.  You must deactivate in reverse order except for the folder names which are black which indicates they did not overwrite anything when installed.  Good luck...

p.s.  A 20% crash usually means "missing java class files".

Verify you have these files in your root IL-2 folder:
fb410_clay01.sfs
fb410_clay02.sfs
tigersounds_1.sfs
tigersounds_2.sfs

rkalhorn109

« Reply #282 on: July 06, 2013, 07:46:17 PM »

A 20% crash usually means "missing java class files".

Verify you have these files in your root IL-2 folder:
fb410_clay01.sfs
fb410_clay02.sfs
tigersounds_1.sfs
tigersounds_2.sfs

Those were the first files I downloaded and installed.  Can you please specify the meaning of root folder?  I put them in the same general folder as all the other files (IL2fb, JSGME, IL2Setup, conf.ini, etc.).  Is this correct?

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
  • If you wake up and see grass roots growing
« Reply #283 on: July 07, 2013, 07:56:06 AM »

yup

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #284 on: July 07, 2013, 01:23:44 PM »

I have gone through the jsgme-installing buissness all the way to New-TFM 30 and I´m a happy "pilot"!! (I would have preferred to do it the benito TotalMODer way as it´s so much faster but now I´m there!!)
THX Monty27!!
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #285 on: July 08, 2013, 12:18:25 AM »

I have gone through the jsgme-installing buissness all the way to New-TFM 30 and I´m a happy "pilot"!! (I would have preferred to do it the benito TotalMODer way as it´s so much faster but now I´m there!!)
THX Monty27!!

I also like TotalMODer, its the next gen.  However, sharing these little packages through JSGME works well.  They don't take more than a few minutes to activate and were easier for me to build and test in this format.  Glad you are up and running and can now dive into the kind of campaigns and missions that only the TFM'mers can enjoy!  ;D

markino

« Reply #286 on: July 08, 2013, 01:33:17 AM »

I believe it helps! The feedback here is great and we continue to highlight what we like and iron out the gremlins.  Eventually, we may see an official expansion, properly compressed, done by the people who really know what they are doing.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

We are doing our part...

Hi, many thanks for your reply! I really hope in a new DBW 1.8.... in the future :) :)
Good Job!!!!
Ciao.

Marco

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #287 on: July 08, 2013, 01:51:04 AM »

SHIP-PACK

#DBW-NewTFM-31-SHIP-PACK
1) Colossus Family
2) HMS E Class Destroyers
3) HMS U class submarines
4) USN Fletcher Class Destroyers
5) Vpmedia ShipPack2 Upgrades

Thanks to Ashehouses, crazyeddie, Flakiten, gio963tto, Plowshare, VPmedia and western0221 for this comprehensive DBW Fleet upgrade.

New-TFM-31
https://www.mediafire.com/?usdtkaa4hm3ob68

1946-UPGRADE

#DBW-NewTFM-32-1946-UPGRADE
1 )  J4M1 Senden
2 )  J4M2A Senden Kai
3 )  J7W1 Shinden UPGRADE
4 )  J7W1 Shinden field mod
5 )  J7W1-II Shinden-Otsu
6 )  J7W2 Shinden Kai
7 )  J7M3-A Shinden Kai-Hei
8 )  Ki98 Manshu
9 )  Ki98II Manshu
10) Ki98III Manshu
11) Ki98IV Manshu Ace Mod

Building on the concept models of Kodomo, Paulus has produced a great series of 1946 projects that make very economic use of sim resources and are perfect for New-TFM.

New-TFM-32
https://www.mediafire.com/?ievye1f821rav92

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 86   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 26 queries.