Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 20   Go Down

Author Topic: Battle of Moscow  (Read 93081 times)

Oknevas

• Modder
Fully updated version of the map
« Reply #168 on: May 02, 2015, 06:16:26 AM »

Fully updated version of the map - download (just updated the first post). Unlike the initial publication of the map, it was made a summer version of Moscow, which is also included in the overall package. Altered or modified in some airports (starting point, taxiing and parking are not affected), deleted accidentally left the extra facilities. The important point is the restructuring of major cities such as Smolensk, Kalinin, Tula, Kaluga and other (reduced building density), resulting in improved rendering performance shots of these cities. Added railway branch Istra - Moscow (added Baltic (Riga) railway station). Removed unnecessary objects in the settlement Demidov, replace the lens of rural type to the appropriate model for suburban homes, as well as made numerous minor improvements on the map.
As things have been completed yet by objects such as hangars (now have the options of collisions), at initial edition consisted of 3 pieces and intended mainly for accommodation fighters. Now included in the another hangar in two color options, which was increased in size and now allow to place in it medium bomber, such as IL-4, or He 111. Except for the Central Airport, these objects do not appear on the map, and added to free accommodation when creating game missions.

By the same "mirror objects" on which work has been completed (including the model of damage), include the building of the village administration. Included in the package but are not placed on the map. They can be used when creating a game missions as military headquarters.

About trees. Now, on the map in all the seasons present heterogeneity of tree species (except winter). Slightly edited texture, as well as two new species of trees, which were not in the original edition. This winter and spring version - with flowering trees.

Finish as the following objects that appear on the map, it: DOM 1, DOM 2, DOM 4. Now they are using damage model

Finally, two completely new objects. There have already been comments that are missing and Pozharsky monument Minin Red Square. However, departing from the threads of past the monument, personally, I really like to see as one more object. This fountain, which opened back in 1835 and is the oldest fountain of the capital. Originally it called Petrovsky fountain, but now it is called a fountain Vitali named creator - Ivan Vitali. More remarkable fact that this architectural monument, located on the Square. Sverdlov (now Theatre Square) has witnessed defeated the Luftwaffe. Ju-88 aircraft with code F6 + AK (number 0285) was shot down pilots 07/25/1941 3rd Fighter Air about Istria and made an emergency landing on a glade. And five days later was put on display townspeople near the fountain Vitali.

Ju-88 belonged to the 2nd Reconnaissance Squadron 122 th Intelligence Group (2. (F) / 122), made a reconnaissance flight to Moscow-Kaluga region.
Information about the fate of the crew is not. In the German archives unaccounted for.
Crew:
Lieutenant Wilhelm Stuckmann - the pilot;
Feldwebel Anders, Wilfred - navigator;
Obergefreite Bruno Sievert - radio operator;
Obergefreite Werner Ludwig - arrows.

Returning to the theme of objects, it would be nice to be able to recreate this pattern in the game. A remedy the situation and to make a contribution volunteered Nikita Sitnik, he is comrade Sita and Oleg aka Molva. Have been made and imported 3D models into the game, as a fountain of Vitali and Minin and Pozharsky monument. Since these objects are small in size and preserved historically, model no damage them.

In this edition of the map have been added to airports: Monino, Zagorsk and Zaharkovsky seadrome the Khimki Reservoir, where there were moorings for amphibians. Last belonged "to the Office of polar aviation NSRA." From here they were sent to distant expedition. After the end of the summer navigation aircraft removed for the winter sucks, who was in the bay opposite the River Station in the village Zakharkovo. Here, in Zakharkovo arriving trucks and buses loaded with equipment and supplies, and food for polar expeditions. It was here, came back after the next important task crews. Came back, focusing on the callsign beacon, first - in OPALIKHA and then at reducing - Zaharkovskogo beacon. As recalled by the pilots: "It was especially difficult to return to the airfield during the war. The shores Khimki Reservoir rafts were camouflaged with artificial greenery. Tired after the military operations, often overcast we had to" find "the corridor, entrance to Moscow, and the air Corridors are periodically changed. We were calculated only on the means of radio engineering and piloting crawls through a barrage balloon to their base. The complexity of such a blind flight maneuver in these narrow "corridor" gives us no less stress than flying over enemy territory. In fact, if the plane fell into the steel Network balloons ruthless steel cables of the plane cut in half. "

SAS~Gerax

• SAS Team
Re: Battle of Moscow
« Reply #169 on: May 02, 2015, 09:07:32 AM »

many thanks for this update!  ;)
i7-13700K, MSI RTX4090, Kingston 64GB, Asus Z790-P, Crucial SSD 1TB, Kingston SSD 4TB;

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #170 on: May 02, 2015, 09:18:42 AM »

I love this map, thanks a lot!

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #171 on: May 02, 2015, 10:33:36 AM »

+1, thanks Ok.
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

Jocko

« Reply #172 on: May 02, 2015, 10:35:09 AM »

Can anyone tell me how to get Flyby's to work in the winter version of this map?  I tried the  WaterNoiseAnimStart = Water/Animated/WaterNoisex00.tga fix but it's still not working.

Oknevas

• Modder
« Reply #173 on: May 02, 2015, 10:43:57 AM »

Can anyone tell me how to get Flyby's to work in the winter version of this map?  I tried the  WaterNoiseAnimStart = Water/Animated/WaterNoisex00.tga fix but it's still not working.
In winter, use skis, water froze

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #174 on: May 02, 2015, 12:02:43 PM »

Okevnas! You are a master map maker. This is one of the best IL-2 maps ever made! THANKS!!!  :)
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

Toobone

• Mapper
« Reply #175 on: May 08, 2015, 05:09:57 AM »

Derevja prosto ohrenitelnye!  BRAVO, Master!

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2015, 10:10:54 AM »

Thank you
Bolshoe SPACIBO !  Oknevas !
and all involved in the creation of this great map update

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

SAS~Tom2

• SAS Honourable Member
  • no sweat
« Reply #177 on: May 08, 2015, 01:35:03 PM »

Spacibo from me as well.  :P
Many thanks Oknevas..

Tom

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #178 on: May 09, 2015, 01:18:57 AM »

Brilliant! Many thanks for your effort,

Danziger

« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2015, 12:50:28 PM »

I really love this map!!!
Dell Inspiron 7559. Windows 10 64. Intel I7-6700HQ@2.6GHz. 16GB RAM. NVIDIA GeForce GTX960M 4GB GDDR5.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 20   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 25 queries.