Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: UP 3.1 close at the doorstep, some Information  (Read 45393 times)

StG77_HaDeS

• Character is destiny
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Act quickly,think slowly
    • IL2 FREE Mods for the IL2 On-Line Community
Re: UP 3.1 close at the doorstep, some Information
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 12:06:50 PM »

Jetwar?

The 1.1 version at the moment. Perhaps 1.2 in the future...

Diving_Hawk

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2013, 07:50:59 AM »

Very nice to see the 3.1 ready.

Many thanks to the ppl @ ultrapack, especially those that kept it alive by working in past months.

Ace

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2013, 09:36:35 AM »

Awesome news :P!!

StG77_HaDeS

• Character is destiny
  • SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2013, 12:40:11 PM »

Well, its confirmed, :)

ZUTI added a Totally new Functionality, or i should say Functionalities in IL2.

Stay tuned, more to come but i won't reveal it yet cause i will spoil all the fun and the thrill of it ;)

P.S.
Lets say, how many from here are interested for an awesome new functionality which adds much more immersion and real-like situation on line? Mostly in DF Server but also in coops ?
How many would be interested in new Air-Wars with this kind of feature ? One feature that gives much immersion and functionality for on-line usage.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2013, 01:09:21 PM »

Im not an On Liner, but I would Love something of the Sort (if i was on liner).
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

StG77_HaDeS

• Character is destiny
  • SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2013, 03:38:21 PM »

If i had to choose a song to describe it i would choose...

TNT

;)

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2013, 11:46:02 AM »

YEAHHHHHHHHHH! Im SO PUMPED! CANT WAIT!!! <3
But whenever they talked about him, they always had a slight smile on their faces.. And that, perhaps, maybe your answer.

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2013, 11:50:09 AM »

Nice to see you again great Hades....but I must know that you can't disappear....you are the hell's god....

....and I find something about you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hades

:)

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2013, 03:23:41 PM »

Dude...

That's awesome.  I love ultrapack!

Best Regards,
UberDemon/danzigzag
uberdemon.net
uberdemon.tumblr.com
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2013, 04:15:41 PM »

Its going to be like this? ;D
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

GunRunner

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2013, 04:40:31 AM »

StG77_HaDeS

I have had to re-register again.  Not sure why, perhaps I had a different name and have forgotten it or have lost the login details.  Anyway, this is all interesting news.   Thank you for picking this up again and thank you for your unflinching devotion to the game.  For this version to be taken seriously again by server managers and mean this sincerely, ALL the bugs have to be eliminated from the basic part of the game.   At Warbirds of Prey a considerable amount of testing was carried out in the background on a test server and passed to ZUTI.  Not many people (if any) except for the admins new this.

One of the main bugs that I was concerned with was an exploit that became the disappearing cheat.  As a server manager I saw this being used regularly and that means on a daily basis, so I had to take action against individuals who used it.  If you are not sure what I am talking about, we need to discuss behind close doors and I can give you the key presses that creates it when I have found the post on our admin forum.  That is if I have not deleted it.

Also please be aware and I do not wish to be confrontational here. but you say...

Quote from: StG77_HaDeS

Yes, the FMs will be the legendary ones from Kwiatek as they still are the most accurate for these planes :)

This is very subjective.  There were many who had the opposing view.  I do not wish to go any further on the subject and if you wish to discuss any more then we can talk behind closed doors.

PS.  This has already been asked.  Will you be using  version 4.11.1 followed by 4.12 and so on for the basis of the game?

We wish you well with your later version of the game.

Kind regards

StG77_HaDeS

• Character is destiny
  • SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2013, 06:13:21 AM »

StG77_HaDeS

I have had to re-register again.  Not sure why, perhaps I had a different name and have forgotten it or have lost the login details.  Anyway, this is all interesting news.   Thank you for picking this up again and thank you for your unflinching devotion to the game.  For this version to be taken seriously again by server managers and mean this sincerely, ALL the bugs have to be eliminated from the basic part of the game.   

I know it very well.

At Warbirds of Prey a considerable amount of testing was carried out in the background on a test server and passed to ZUTI.  Not many people (if any) except for the admins new this.

I know this also, we were debugging MDS with WoP staff.

One of the main bugs that I was concerned with was an exploit that became the disappearing cheat.  As a server manager I saw this being used regularly and that means on a daily basis, so I had to take action against individuals who used it.  If you are not sure what I am talking about, we need to discuss behind close doors and I can give you the key presses that creates it when I have found the post on our admin forum.  That is if I have not deleted it.

I'll pm you for details.

Also please be aware and I do not wish to be confrontational here. but you say...

Quote from: StG77_HaDeS

Yes, the FMs will be the legendary ones from Kwiatek as they still are the most accurate for these planes :)

This is very subjective.  There were many who had the opposing view.  I do not wish to go any further on the subject and if you wish to discuss any more then we can talk behind closed doors.

Ok, we can do it, ;)

PS.  This has already been asked.  Will you be using  version 4.11.1 followed by 4.12 and so on for the basis of the game?

We wish you well with your later version of the game.

Kind regards

It depends what you define as "base" version. The new planes, cockpits, maps, weapons, flight models (for planes we don't have good FlightModels), etc.... will be compatible with 4.11.1m and 4.12m when comes out. That mean that when you switch to UP 3.1 from 4.11.1m you will have the same things i described above as in 4.11.1m . Besides in order to play UP 3.1 you HAVE to install 4.11.1m first.

Now regarding code-changes like the AI, or bomb-triggers or other possible Code changes well, for the time being UP 3.1 and IL2 4.11.1m will differ. But again, 4.11.1m does not have the MDS that UP has, No rearm, repair, respawn, no Re-fly restrictions, no Supply or other conditions, no Resource-Managements (all MDS Features), does not have AI triggers, does not have the above-mentioned Multiplayer functionality, does not have Plutonioum effects, does not have Tiger's Sound mod, does not have cockpit effects, does not have carrier take off mod, does not have.... <put more here as we will add more> .

I hope i have answered your questions. And the door for -co-operation is ALWAYS OPEN.

More in PM, :)

Kind regards,

Panos :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 27 queries.