Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down

Author Topic: High Resolution / True Color Textures Mod v1.0  (Read 146677 times)

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.
Re: High Resolution / True Color Textures Mod
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2013, 11:02:20 AM »

Hello! If I try join a mp game with carsmasters hd mod, it fails loading MAPS like ALL MAPS
Please fix or reasearch and if i can help provide error data lemme know.

Yours truly,
Angry mob.
But whenever they talked about him, they always had a slight smile on their faces.. And that, perhaps, maybe your answer.

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2013, 10:56:19 AM »

I have to apologize in advance because undoubtably this problem has probably been asked & answered elsewhere in the many pages of this thread-so if someone can just give me an idea I'd be delighted.I first installed this Mod in JSGME whem Ranwers brought out his superb Meteor some time ago,so that I could use the hi-rez skins.Well I couldn't get the skins to work...no matter I had a Meteor & in the back of my mind I wondered briefly what I had done wrong?
 Yesterday I installed the beautiful D520 ( it really is pretty) again it had a hi rez version with new skins.I tried the regular non hirez version & it installed fine. Then I overlayed the hi rez mod & also installed the D520 skins in Skin section. Now in a quick mission I got the dreaded Peptobismo pink version of the plane & the skins still didn't work..
  I quickly changed back to the earlier version & it still works great , but can't change skins...sigh...
Clearly I have missed a step somewhere to get this mod to work-can someone take a sec I help me out of this hole?Thanks! :-\

Wulfy

« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2013, 11:04:04 AM »

Hello! If I try join a mp game with carsmasters hd mod, it fails loading MAPS like ALL MAPS

Yours truly,
Angry mob.

So dont use these kind of mods online.... like mentioned 50 million times before ;)

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2013, 06:48:20 AM »

Yours truly,
Angry mob.

So dont use these kind of mods online.... like mentioned 50 million times before ;)
BUT I VANT TO! D:
PS: Used the old version, now I run #SAS mod act, with all Up3 planes, and the old HD mod, I have no idea how the bloody thing works, but it just does.
But whenever they talked about him, they always had a slight smile on their faces.. And that, perhaps, maybe your answer.

US_GRANT

• Modder
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2013, 05:36:35 AM »

I D/L'd this mod and have tried in vain to get it to work. I have tried the DBW texture mod with the standard and light dll's and all I get is a 60% crash with the standard and 95% lockup with the light version.

I am running DBW 1.71 over 4.10.1.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2013, 06:48:44 AM »

It's a bit hard to get valueable information about what runs how on which PC for whom.
My latest tests somehow pointed towards using the "True Color" mod part from this thread together with the latest DLLs from that one: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,14789.0.html
However even though I've asked a couple of times, none of the guys who managed to sort out their problems in terms of HD mod ever replied with valueable information about how they solved it, that's why this thread never got updated and is left slightly outdated by now.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

tuskegee76

« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2013, 09:03:59 AM »

any good mods that are working with stock version 4.12?

greetz

Heretic

• Casually flying in IL-2
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2013, 06:03:09 AM »

See the 4.12 Modact thread.

halowraith1

• Hold onto something, i'm not good at landing.
« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2013, 02:10:12 PM »

Activated in JSGME, without any differences in-game. Any help?

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2013, 02:11:56 PM »

You wont see any thing like a whole new look, but you will be able to see 2048 Skins/Textures.
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

halowraith1

• Hold onto something, i'm not good at landing.
« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2013, 02:45:37 PM »

You wont see any thing like a whole new look, but you will be able to see 2048 Skins/Textures.

Right. I downloaded the A7M Reppu, which requires this. But it still acts as if I don't have it, causing the plane to be pink/magenta.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #131 on: July 29, 2013, 02:57:04 PM »

What Game Version and ModPack? and What Plane?
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 27 queries.