Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Default Skinpacks for 4.09m by CirX all combined  (Read 24278 times)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Default Skinpacks for 4.09m by CirX all combined
« on: January 15, 2010, 09:47:41 AM »

This replaces the default skins for some Japanese planes that badly need a facelift. The new default skins are a result of long time fiddling. Many skins are downloaded from everywhere over a long time, most are tweaked in some way, most of those again by myself. But S! to all skinners who's work appear in here.

This mod works both under a normal modded game as well as a HSFX/UP game. There are already 1 or 2 Japanese default skin replacements in HSFX/UP, and this mod does not duplicate that effort. For example the H8K. But these are not the most important planes.

IMPORTANT: This mod does not claim to be historical. I only clam that, to me, it looks better. If there is a planes who's new Japanese default skin you dont like, replace it or just delete the folder of it inside this mod.

The following default skins are replaced by this mod (some planes use 1 skinfile for more than 1 plane):

A5M4(Ja)
A6M2(ja)
A6M2-21(ja)
A6M3(Multi1)
A6M5(ja)
A6M5a(ja)
A6M5b(ja)
A6M5c(ja)
A6M7(ja)
D3A1(ja)
G4M1-11(ja)
J2M5(ja)
Ki-100-I(Ko)(Ja)
Ki-21-I(ja)
Ki-21-II(ja)
Ki-46(Otsu)(Multi1)
Ki-46(Otsu-Hei)(Multi1)
Ki-46(Recce)(Multi1)
Ki-61-I(Hei)(ja)
Ki-61-I(Ko)(ja)
Ki-61-I(Otsu)(ja)
Ki-84-Ia(ja)
Ki-84-Ib(ja)
Ki-84-Ic(ja)
L2D(ja)
N1K2-Ja(ja)

All the best

Download SAS Japanese Default Skinpack

To install: Place folder "0 NEW DEFAULT SKINS ~ JAPANESE"  inside your mods folder

CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Default Skin Pack ~ Italy
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »

This replaces the default skins for some Italian planes that badly need a facelift. The new default skins are a result of long time fiddling. Many skins are downloaded from everywhere over a long time, most are tweaked in some way, most of those again by myself. But S! to all skinners who's work appear in here.

Some of them are:
VP Media (Lots of stuff, awesome!)
150GCT_Italo
Hayate
Mangas
Josse
..to name a few. Some of the skins were unmarked, and most of the skins were edited by me again.
S! to all I missed.

This mod works both under a normal modded game as well as a HSFX/UP game. It does not replace every italian plane, just the ones who I thought could use some help.

IMPORTANT: This mod does not claim to be historical. I only clam that, to me, it looks better. If there is a planes who's new default skin you dont like, replace it or just delete the folder of it inside this mod.

The following default skins are replaced by this mod :

CR42(It)
CR42(Multi1)
G-50(Multi1) (this is meant for Finnish Use mostly)
G-55(it)
MC-200_I(it)
MC-202
MC-202(Multi1)
MC-202_III(It)
MC-202_VII(It)
MC-202_XII(it)
MC-205_I(It)
MC-205_III(it)
MC-205_III(Multi1)
RE-2000(it)
SM79-I(it)

All the best

Download SAS Italian Default Skinpack

To install: Place folder "0 NEW DEFAULT SKINS ~ Italian"  inside your mods folder

CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Default Skin Pack ~ Germany
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 01:59:46 PM »

This replaces the default skins for some German planes that badly need a facelift. This also adds a "Desert" default skin to some planes. This will activate if you are on a desert map. The new default skins are a result of long time fiddling. Many skins are downloaded from everywhere over a long time, most are tweaked in some way, most of those again by myself. But S! to all skinners who's work appear in here.

Some of them are:
VP Media
Hynkel
IMME
Mangas
..to name a few. Some of the skins were unmarked, and most of the skins were edited by me again.
S! to all

This mod works both under a normal modded game as well as a HSFX/UP game. It does not replace every German plane, just the ones who I thought could use some help.

IMPORTANT: This mod does not claim to be historical. I only clam that, to me, it looks better. If there is a planes who's new default skin you dont like, replace it or just delete the folder of it inside this mod.

The following default skins are replaced by this mod :

Bf-110C-4
Bf-110C-4B
Bf-110G-2
Fi-156
Fw-189A-2
He-111H-2
He-111H-6
He-111Z
He-162C
Hs-129B-2
Hs-129B-3Wa
Ju-52_3mg4e
Ju-52_3mg5e
Ju-87B-2
Ju-87D-3
Ju-87D-5
Ju-87G-1
Me-210Ca-1
Me-210Ca-1Ze
Me-323
Ta-152C

Download SAS German Default Skinpack

To install: Place folder "0 NEW DEFAULT SKINS ~ Germany"  inside your mods folder

CirX

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Default Skin Pack ~ Stock Bf 109 Emils
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 03:13:12 PM »

This is sort of an add on to the German Default Skin Pack here https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,3855.0.html
But you can use it on it's own also.

The 109 Emils of the stock game also had their Default Skins updated in the official game pacth 4.09 (Remember that Neon Green Emils!)
But I always thought the new default skins, although they are great, were a bit too undefined in the yellow noses for the E series. So here are some replacementssummer default skins.

New skins by Emel , Jesters-Ink , Sean "Goodwood" Nash

Download new Default Summer Skins for 109 Emils

S!

PA_Willy

Re: Default Skin Pack ~ Stock Bf 109 Emils
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 03:18:06 PM »

And... thank you again!

Jaypack44

• Skinner
  • Modder
    • Online Portfolio
Re: Default Skin Pack ~ Japan
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 11:21:05 AM »

Very cool, Piet! I'm definitely glad to see my work included in this! I was curious, would you happen to have a copy of that mottling layer from the modified KI-46 skin laying around? I'd love to add it to my template, just in case the day comes up that I'd like to do some more skins for that bird... ;)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 12:52:26 PM »

Hi Jay

Firstly let me say welcome to posting here, and thanx so very much for your work, your name is one of those I look out for when browsing skins. As I assemble these default skinpacks over such long periods and with so many edits, I completely loose tracvk of the skinners names, and it is for me a constant guitly feeling to not be able to name them properly always. My real appologies.

I realy liked that style of mottle, but could never find a suitable blank, so (if I remember right) I took two of your blanks, a green and a blue one, and used the photoshop clone stamp tool , and painted in the mottle stripes by hand. Took me ages! :D I did one with and one without the tailflash. But the bad side of my ways is, I only have the bmp files of those.

I would be very happy to hand them over to you, they are built from your skins anyway (I went back and checked now...that also took a while lol!). Pls email me at sas@whatwalrus.com, and will reply them back to you.

All the best!
 :)

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
Re: Default Skin Pack ~ Germany
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 05:59:01 PM »

Great skinpack it is indeed!
THANK YOU!

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Re: Default Skin Pack ~ Italy
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 05:08:13 AM »

thanx, gREAT avatar!

Ectoflyer

Re: Default Skin Pack ~ Italy
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 04:12:30 AM »

Great pack, thank you! :)

Yeager_1946

• Modder
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 08:46:12 AM »

Awesome skins!

Thank you! :)

Gerson

Re: Default Skin Pack ~ Germany
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 05:51:02 AM »

Tahnk you for a great job!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 27 queries.