Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: BattleField 3 PC  (Read 3807 times)

Verhängnis

• Unofficial Heinkel Fan
  • Modder
Re: BattleField 3 PC
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013, 05:01:33 AM »

Ah, the trollability of Bad Company 2 was amazing, until the server hosting disappeared. Then I moved onto BF3, slightly different gameplay modes but that only meant I had to innovate the way I played conquest matches. Oh the joys of being in the enemy base with a helicopter.  :D

SAS~Friction

• Modder
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 09:24:37 AM »

@DA The "final" expansion already came out on Xbox360, I didn't get it cause my good friend Tomasz told me it was garbage. He said it does nothing but encourage people to tank/plane camp even more.  :D I'm sure it came out for pc as well.

Regards

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 09:41:58 AM »

Fack, Double FACK, now Im in the ATI uh, which Drivers are the best for BF3, does it ever end, lol, Dammit Man!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

kaxII

• Modder
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 10:06:06 AM »

@DA The "final" expansion already came out on Xbox360, I didn't get it cause my good friend Tomasz told me it was garbage. He said it does nothing but encourage people to tank/plane camp even more.  :D I'm sure it came out for pc as well.

Regards

The final expansion (5th) called end game comes out march this year a week early for the ps3, the latest dlc does not encourage camping due to the fact on one of the maps has aerial vehicles which are scout helis only (although it dies encourage amulets to camp skyscraper roofs, it is not that much of a problem as anyone who is good knows that u will get killed by the enemy heli up there anyway.)
So camping is not much of a problem in the latest pack (would not say the same about all maps especially wooded maps :P)

Kaxii

Jonzynator

• Modder
  • Lurking around(2013)
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 11:36:18 AM »

Hey bravo I would recommend reddit. Or the battlelog forum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3

Dark Apostle

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 12:55:25 PM »

Bravo, if you have the cash they have packs that allow you to unlock all the weapons in classes, rather then grind out the rank to get each weapon.

Jonzynator

• Modder
  • Lurking around(2013)
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 01:40:41 PM »

Bravo, if you have the cash they have packs that allow you to unlock all the weapons in classes, rather then grind out the rank to get each weapon.

Theirs no fun in that. I really hate the pay to win features that they have.

SAS~Friction

• Modder
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 01:55:04 PM »

@Kaxii I wasn't aware there was another pack coming out for it. Like I said before, I use to play it alot, haven't been on in awhile.

The last dlc did encourage camping, just not typical camping from other FPS games. I personally hate when people spend a whole game of conquest in tanks/planes/helicopters. Usually these people don't even care to play the objective, especially the plane/helicopter guys. Planes and helicopters typically aren't usefull at all against group troops, who are usually the ones capturing the points. Planes fly off trying to shoot people down, and waste tickets... That's what I meant by tank/plane camping. And that's why I didn't get it. Cause my friend said it basically made the game all about staying in tanks and planes... some people, I imagine are good with helicopters and help out, but rarely have I seen it consistantly enough to say that it's worth it. ;)

All a matter of opinion though.

Regards

Dark Apostle

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 04:20:01 PM »

Theirs no fun in that. I really hate the pay to win features that they have.

Pay to win?! Sheesh I still rock the starting AK, and the M16 is still utter bollocks in terms of it's accuracy at levels beyond bullshit. I hardly use the M98 or the JNG-90 either. Sorry, not really Pay to win. More pay to remove the 'grind' as it where.

kaxII

• Modder
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2013, 02:01:24 AM »

@friction I understand  ;D (sorry if I came over as critical) the one your probably talking about is armoured kill, there is a bit of camping (arty sitting base etc) But the last one might be quite good ctf mode, bikes (although I don't see the big fuss over them, air supreriority to practise air fights in ( may be problamatic if a ace pilot joins) but over all it should be alright.  Also on the helicopter and jet matter I agree if your a noob then don't fly untilled you have practiced on a empty server as you made end up crashing alot and wasting tickets :P but if you are good then you might not have too capture flags (Ian pretty good at flying helis and I aim to keep their base and helicopter power locked down and punish people who wait for the helicopter half the match (once ended up with the whole team on at their base after half of them.were killed waiting around from jets/Belize by me and the rest lost all their flags, we ended up winning that game because out tanks surrounded the base killing everyone I missed and I just flew over killed one or two guys hid behind a rock for 10sex to rearm my flares and repeated over etc :)

Dark Apostle

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2013, 05:56:35 AM »

@CantgettherightpersontobeacondescendinggittoKaxi.

I think you mean Friction.....

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2013, 08:10:20 AM »

As far as I can see as for ATI Drivers, 13.2 Beta 4  seem to be working best, I think, as for the ones I replaced were 13.1 Official Drivers.

Oh and thanks all for your input, I am very noob with BF3 and I can already see its going to be uphill battle to learn the ropes, too much stuff for too many game versions/expansions....

And LOTs of beers
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.