Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Mitsubishi Ki.51 Sonia (wip)  (Read 27557 times)

Sita

Re: Mitsubishi Ki.51 Sonia (wip)
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2014, 12:32:52 PM »

I wrote a DT, but they no any reactions (traditional...)

Shame on you Sasha!))) ...

Da_Don

• Impair of Evil
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2014, 01:26:04 PM »

Sita, as soon as you came here, I felt ashamed that I have not fulfilled their promises and did not finish the job, which so many said before  :(

PS write in PM to ten010, DreamK and Gerd
If you spend your life on good deeds and care about your neighbor, you die without votes and memories. If your genius brought grief and death to billions, your name will be remembered for thousands of years later and hundreds of generations. Terrible reputation is always preferable to obscurity (c) Vect

Sita

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2014, 01:59:39 PM »

Sita, as soon as you came here, I felt ashamed that I have not fulfilled their promises and did not finish the job, which so many said before  :(

i'm not quite about it))) ... you know ... you can send message directly to me  ... and i can deliver your letter and you latest build of model to Guys ...

Da_Don

• Impair of Evil
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2014, 02:42:15 PM »

nope... i personally don't know this
If you spend your life on good deeds and care about your neighbor, you die without votes and memories. If your genius brought grief and death to billions, your name will be remembered for thousands of years later and hundreds of generations. Terrible reputation is always preferable to obscurity (c) Vect

101tfs

• Modder
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2014, 10:06:37 PM »

Maybe I can help you .

greybeard

• Modder
  • diligo veritatem
    • Old stuff about RB3D and a tiny "IL2 corner"
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2014, 02:44:56 AM »

Another highly required model for PTO campaigns (to replace current Frankenplane): hope someone will finish...
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 - RAM: 2GB DDR @ 201 MHz - MoBo: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A8N-SLI (Socket 939) - Vidcard: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (Club3D) - Screen: L1750SQ (1280x1024@75Hz) - Audio: Realtek AC'97 Audio.

Da_Don

• Impair of Evil
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2014, 06:04:51 AM »

Guys, I agreed with ten010 that model will send him. If you want to work on it Sonia too - write it to ten010, ok?

Forager

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2014, 07:43:50 AM »

Da_Don, thank you for all your work on this plane and thank you again for passing it on to possibly be finished.

ten010, thanks for taking this project.

Da_Don

• Impair of Evil
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2014, 08:08:15 AM »

Excuse me, I'm not finished the job yourself. Enjoy. But please never ask money for any of my materials, it's not commercial materials.
I like history, i fell in love in my Cinema 4D and i will do other models in the future (so, we all wait new Il-2 proect, you know this  ;)), but such large-scale and challenging projects on my own I can not do

keep your wings stronger boys  :)

PS about other projects - i have WIP large map of Truk, complete small net map of Makin, huge pre-alpha map of New Guinea (Dutch and Australian together with New Georgia, New Britania, New Hannover, Lae, Hollandia, etc.), Ki-67 and Dodge 3/4 early WIP, materials about japanese vessels and landing crafts and other. If this need - i upload this too

CWatson

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2014, 09:07:24 PM »

Guys, I agreed with ten010 that model will send him. If you want to work on it Sonia too - write it to ten010, ok?

One thing for sure ten010 will do the plane the way it should.

Thanks again,
                   CWatson

ten010

• Modder
  • ten010
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2014, 02:36:24 AM »

Hello! Everybody.
I received the model from Mr.Da_Don.
Your cooperation is also required although work will be begun from now on.
I of making a skin am not elated.
Since data will be exhibited from now on, please participate in a project.
Let's complete Sonia all together.  ;)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2014, 03:57:59 AM »

That is great news! Sorry that you can't finish her DaDon, but your work will not be lost. With ten010 on the case the Ki-51 is in SAFE HANDS!

We are a lot of people that hope to see this aircraft in the game. Very useful aircraft that saw a lot of service.

Good luck to all involved!  :)
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 24 queries.