Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Stationary Planes mod for 4.11.1  (Read 44276 times)

Mission_bug

• Modder
Re: Stationary Planes mod for 4.11.1
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2013, 11:17:06 AM »

Hello guys, as Master Epervier points out it should run fine in all installs, I've tried it in DBW, but it will not show all the stationary aircraft in DBW because I have not added all the entries.  The intention with this was to add the aircraft that I was able to download from here so I could test as I went along in my 4.11.1 ModAct install.

NOTE:  I have avoided adding aircraft that already have the facility within the mod for a stationary aircraft.

You do not need to have all the aircraft mods in your install, it will show the default set of stationaries of 4.11.1 because they are already set with their entries in the stationary and technics files.  To use with a aircraft mod you have downloaded you will need to add the entries I have provided in the download, but you do not need to install all the aircraft mods I have listed. 
All the different types were added so that individuals could make a choice as to which they wanted to download and activate, obviously it would be a tedious process trying to match this mod for individual tastes. ;)

The self stationary Planes are a collection by SAS~Epervier which deal with specific individual aircraft or certain groups of aircraft and you just add his files for the aircraft you particularily want, a superb idea, I have most of them in my DBW.  The normal stationary planes is in effect a complete collection all in one folder.

I really must learn how to make those self stationary planes because SAS~Epervier has indicated he is now only going to make aircraft of a specific type and period, but I would make any be it a jet or a WWI biplane once I could figure out how they are done. :)

Hope this helps.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2013, 12:37:57 PM »

I really must learn how to make those self stationary planes because SAS~Epervier has indicated he is now only going to make aircraft of a specific type and period, but I would make any be it a jet or a WWI biplane once I could figure out how they are done.
SSP are "created" (?) in the same way that the SP.  ;)
Only change the name of the Class-mother : "xxxStatic" (or another name) instead of "Plane".  ;)
SSP are little SP !  :D
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2013, 01:54:56 PM »

Pete, this is so Cool, I should have done this long ago, Thank you so much for this. :D

MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2013, 12:32:35 PM »

I really must learn how to make those self stationary planes because SAS~Epervier has indicated he is now only going to make aircraft of a specific type and period, but I would make any be it a jet or a WWI biplane once I could figure out how they are done.
SSP are "created" (?) in the same way that the SP.  ;)
Only change the name of the Class-mother : "xxxStatic" (or another name) instead of "Plane".  ;)
SSP are little SP !  :D

Hello Epervier, sorry not sure I understand you here, is this actually done in the same Plane.java file as the usual stationary planes?

Hello Bravo, looks like your having fun there, but could you please stop calling me Kirby, he is in Thailand. ;)

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2013, 12:39:01 PM »

Hello Epervier, sorry not sure I understand you here, is this actually done in the same Plane.java file as the usual stationary planes?
The name change ... the structure of the code is the same!  ;)
You never decompiled one of my SSP?
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2013, 02:05:30 AM »

The name change ... the structure of the code is the same!  ;)
You never decompiled one of my SSP?

Hello Epervier, I have to admit I have never actually decompiled anything yet, I am a begginer so the only decompiled files used so far in eclipse were already done for me. :-[

I opened up one of your ssp and looked at those files in eclipse but it was pretty much incomprehensible, much like the English language which I have been trying to get my head around for the last 49 years. ;)

I came across a decompiler in the school but as of yet I need to figure out what to do with it, is there a tutorial?

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2013, 03:31:50 AM »

much like the English language which I have been trying to get my head around for the last 49 years.
+1000  :D
It is now that I regret having made ??the fool in school for English classes ...  :-X
is there a tutorial?
I'll see what I can do...  ;)

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2013, 04:18:36 AM »

:-[ Pete Im so sorry Pete :)
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2013, 04:39:39 AM »

So if I download this, do I get all of these flyable? Becuase you said that in one of the older posts
(The b-20 something is only working as static in my install  ??? )

Just curious. Also, that nose wheel red and white aircraft, is it available for download?
But whenever they talked about him, they always had a slight smile on their faces.. And that, perhaps, maybe your answer.

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2013, 04:41:42 AM »

much like the English language which I have been trying to get my head around for the last 49 years.
+1000  :D
It is now that I regret having made ??the fool in school for English classes ...  :-X
is there a tutorial?
I'll see what I can do...  ;)

Hello Epervier, I also wish I had taken the time to learn French when at school, it is so much harder to try later. :'(

Looking forward to the tutorial, thank you very much it is appreciated. 8)

As I said earlier I opened the two numbered files in one of your ssp folders I have in DBW with Notepad and Wordpad also, but it did not really help me, sorry I am not the best when it comes to dealing with this stuff. :-[

Hello Bravo, no problem mate, I was starting to get confused as to who I was myself for a while there. :D

Hello Ghost129er, no this mod does not make the aircraft flyable, just stationary if you have the particular aircraft mod installed and you add the necessary text to the stationary and technics files. ;)

I am having problems with certain B-25 models which I believe could be because certain versions I have require files that are only available for the B-25D which is no longer available for download at the moment, but the stationary appears to work anyway and the sim actually loads without me being able to fly certain aircraft. ???

Sorry not sure which nose wheel aircraft you mean but all links are in the readme for the aircraft I downloaded, a few were not available so that is mentioned also in the readme.

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2013, 05:03:42 AM »

I think its the La-5 sential (asgsadgkjsdhsagsd I cant  spell it D:) with a nose wheel...

Thanks for the clearing up though!
But whenever they talked about him, they always had a slight smile on their faces.. And that, perhaps, maybe your answer.

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2013, 06:19:51 AM »

Hello Ghost129er, it is the L-72. ;)

Here is the thread and the link is still working:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,15494.0.html

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 24 queries.