Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bloody-April  (Read 4589 times)

David Prosser

Re: Bloody-April
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2012, 04:19:09 AM »

Hi vpmedia. I tried six different blue campaign.inis, and info.properties. I also put the player in a unit. The other planes were in units too. If I remove the 'only AI' lines, I'll just get a view of trees etc, and not be in the plane won't I. Anyhow, I'll see what happens. I'll make sure the player is in the 1/1 flight too.

cheers

David

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2012, 04:56:06 AM »

I made the files for the campaign and tested it but could not start second mission because the campaign engine put me into a flight which was ai only. "OnlyAI 1" is meant for online coop missions to tell the game which flight isnt available for players. Offline would not make much sense since youre the only non-ai anyway :)
I've found that the only way to ensure that youre spawn in the correct flight is to make player 1/1 (g0100 in mis file) and by selecting the highest rank.

David Prosser

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2012, 08:35:19 AM »

Hi vpmedia. Of course. It's obvious when you stop and think. I'd assumed that 'Only AI' was an option you had to check, so the PC could tell who was who. As I've never done any co-op missions, It didn't occur to me that it was for that purpose. I'll certainly try it.

cheers

David Prosser
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 26 queries.